tulak hord server

Opiklo

imp side on tulak hord is still a bit buggy

... thats a nice understatement

- no travel to strongholds

- legacy/guild bank doesnt work on Fleet (but in strongholds)

- gf doesnt port groups to FP/Location

- groupmembers are not visible , Invites doesnt work

... and more.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

The team is seeing recovery on the server but overall investigations are still on-going as to what is causing these issues to persist. I will pass on more updates as I have them. May not be something more concrete to share today as long as things stay stable.

More details to come, thanks all.

-eric

Tonight the German main season it will break again. The servers were probably too full. LOL

Just logged into the game to see if the server is stable.

Opening the conquest window on Onderon (Onderon (5)) is bugged, it shows "a conquest is currently in review". Guild Invasion window has no entries. Opening the conquest window on the fleet seems to work (same toon).

Server Pop should be pretty low right now early in the morning, so doesn't seem related to this.

Just logged into the game to see if the server is stable.

Opening the conquest window on Onderon (Onderon (5)) is bugged, it shows "a conquest is currently in review". Guild Invasion window has no entries. Opening the conquest window on the fleet seems to work (same toon).

Server Pop should be pretty low right now early in the morning, so doesn't seem related to this.

It's working in the morning and crashing in the evenening. Always. 4 days in a row.

When logging in before going to work, this is what I saw:

On Imperial Fleet (9 AM, 35 players on instance, so player numbers seem to be irrelevant):

- Still no guild tags

- Crafting crewskills still broken

- Guild and legacy cargo bay still not opening

- Travelling to stronghold still not possible

- Conquest window still bugged

I travelled to Onderon (PvP) without problems, the issues listed above only seem to occur while on the fleet, on Onderon everything worked as intended.

Unfortunately I had no time for trying gf or simply grouping up, which was one of the major probs yesterday, as I for example wasn't able to leave my ops group (yes I tried relogging etc etc) or as the leader kick dc'd members.

Hope you're really doing sth about all this, because as said before, our patience has limits and we're on the best way to reach them...

Edited by Thayya

Hey folks,

The team is seeing recovery on the server but overall investigations are still on-going as to what is causing these issues to persist. I will pass on more updates as I have them. May not be something more concrete to share today as long as things stay stable.

-eric

This must be a joke. Sorry! Stable with all these problems?! Conquest, Ports, Guilds and so much more since 6.0! :mad: Even an official event is totally corrupted on Tulak! I can't imagine how many new players already left this game...

Get your **** working! Really!

Edited by Ultrafutzi

Hey folks,

-eric

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/2q97YCXcLOlkoR2jKKEMQ-wkG9k=/0x0:900x500/1200x800/filters:focal(378x178:522x322)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/49493993/this-is-fine.0.jpg

- Still no guild tags

- Crafting crewskills still broken

- Guild and legacy cargo bay still not opening

- Travelling to stronghold still not possible

- Conquest window still bugged

Had these issues on the Republic side on Onderon (1:45 am / German time).

The transport to the fleet worked as intended and I've been able to reach any stronghold while

staying on the fleet.

just as a little heads up…

if the server problems are really related to the high population of the server, it is maybe possible that we will see things go wrong earlier today than in the last days. it's friday…weekend. people will come online one or two hours earlier?!?!?

Edited by SoontirMorillo

just as a little heads up…

if the server problems are really related to the high population of the server, it is maybe possible that we will see things go wrong earlier today than in the last days. it's friday…weekend. people will come online one or two hours earlier?!?!?

or we wont see anything happening, as people are so upset, that they already have quitted the game....

*sadness noises*

Hm...I understand that things can go wrong, even for experienced companies like BW.

But there are so many massive problems currently, it is not fun to play if you cannot be sure if anything works.

Onderon and Mek Sha are lagging, cannot access the legacy cargo hold, group-finder not workling, bounty cntract-week cannot be accessed (or vanished altogether), some locations do not work and loading holds at 50% or so.

Sometimes, Companions are just not there and a small mob is now almost your doom.

AAAAnd...Tulak Hord Armor still has that annoying clipping problem. :p

I understand that there are many possible causes and it may take time to find and solve them. Please do communicate a bit more (not only in the english-language forums) and take definite action, as restarting the server just won't do.

Thanks.

Hey folks,

-eric

Server lag increasing right now... again.

So will you share "something more concrete" today or do you consider server lag as stable thus no update?

Server lag increasing right now... again.

So will you share "something more concrete" today or do you consider server lag as stable thus no update?

technically this state is stable...

not working for days is constant...

Edited by Opiklo