hide companion head slot

bobmcbo

this realy needs to be added, I have and I'm sure many players also have experienced throwing some extra headgear for their companion, and that headgear ends up looking fugly.

take, for instance, that weird heavy level 20 headgear from PVP that I gave kaliyo. doesn't it look like an old leather football helmet? We need the option to toggle off seeing those, without losing our own headgear, or losing the stats

I would like this as well, i want to give kira some headgear but because she only wears light armor there are just no good options, every light armor head item ive seen looks just silly

Totally agree, most head slot items are fugly, would love to be able to hide companion hats.

This one however there is a solution. I found a modable light headband on one of the planet commendation merchants on the republic fleet (possibly Balmora? At work right now so can't check) which only cost 12 or so commendations so I have her wearing that now. :)

I'll definitely support this as well. I would also like to see them change the summoning of companions, I'm really getting sick of having to hit R to summon each companion. The developers should add little circles for each companion near the companion box so we can just click whichever one we want to summon to use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...