Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

You Can't Change Your Advanced Class!?!?!

HossDelgado

I think it would be best to allow advanced class changes but with a high credit cost, fairly similar to the re-set for talent tree.

While I have no sympathy for people who don't realise a choice is permanent, I can see that it's definitely worth having a change feature in the game - but it shouldn't be easy. This is a game that makes a big noise about the fact that your choices have consequences rather than just being able to plod along without that sort of responsibility.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per the Q&A Devs post on 02-10-12...

Aurozia: Will there be a dual specialization system in the future? Will there be a possibility of changing advance classes as well?

Daniel Erickson: We have no plans for switching advanced classes - which we see as fundamentally different class designs- but dual spec is in the works and coming soon.

Edited by Quiet

Since we can not switch adv classes, once you hit 50 you should be able to level the same class twice as fast since you have to go through the same exact story again. Otherwise make the stories different so its not the same thing. I have a sage but I would like a shadow more. I just don't want to go through the same thing over.

You can. It's called the Space Bar.

Per the Q&A Devs post on 02-10-12...

Aurozia: Will there be a dual specialization system in the future? Will there be a possibility of changing advance classes as well?

Daniel Erickson: We have no plans for switching advanced classes - which we see as fundamentally different class designs- but dual spec is in the works and coming soon.

This is pretty much the final answer to this whole thread and the debate in general. Why can't you switch ACs? Because Bioware doesn't want you to. Pretty much a waste of time arguing about it any further.

And there is no equivocation in this answer. it's not a "we're running the numbers" or "gauging player feedback". This is a big and final "NO".

Edited by Destronicus

People need to stop thinking about Advanced Classes as separate Specs and instead as two separate Classes sharing one Archetype's story.

^ This. And if you don't like it, either a) suck it up and keep playing or b) quit.

The game told you many times it was irreversible before you made the decision.

Edited by Vellusix

Okay, fine, I've explained every way I can why your psychological analysis is not a point worth arguing and why your attempts to project your own interpretation onto the thoughts and motives of others is laughable and yet you continue to bring it up instead of searching for an actual argument to make. You're making yourself look foolish every time you go down this line of reasoning, but you won't drop it and so here you stand.

The argument that he's making is completely valid and based on sound theory. I think the problem may be that he's not explaining it clearly so I'll try and clear things up.

The psychology behind not allowing AC switching is unrelated to Time Invested Vs. Reward. The real issue is creating a sense of identity that fosters a connection and attachment between player and character.

As you level your character you are slowly introduced to new abilities. This growth serves two purposes.

First, it slowly acclimates new players to the their class. Each new ability gained is meant to serve some purpose in the overall skillset of a class whether that be a standard rotation skill, utility ability, situational ability, etc. By introducing the skills slowly the player has time to incorporate each one into their overall strategy. If you just dump 45 or so different abilities on a new player they will struggle for some time to make sense of what situation calls for which ability. Of course given enough time they'll make sense of their abilities but for some people this learning curve will simply be too steep and they'll end up frustrated and may just give up.

Second, and more psychologically significant as it relates to attachment to a character, is the idea of identity. With each new ability that your character gains access to they, "grow". The abilities themselves help to define who your character is in a way that can be as significant as your race or appearance. By allowing players to radically alter their character's ability set you would be allowing them to alter one of the things that defines that character. When a character can be so drastically altered it stops feeling like a character and starts feeling like a tool. The limitations of your character define them.

If you're allowed to constantly change those limitations to suit whatever situation arises your character has a greatly diminished identity and without a defined identity you have nothing to become attached to, nothing to form a connection with. When I play my Guardian I take pride in his ability to be a great ball carrier in Huttball, I take pride in his ability to keep damage focused on him in PvE and PvP, and his unadorned single saber style. I don't take pride in his raw damage output or his furious dual saber onslaughts because that isn't who my character is. I chose to play a Guardian because that's who I envision my character is, not a Sentinel. The fact is that the more invested in and connected to a player feels to their character the more likely they are to stick around. If you care about your character you're gomma stick around and continue to play it. If your character has no defined identity then you have nothing to connect to.

As far as your point about Bioware's stance on AC switching and their on again off again plans to allow it as evidence that they might agree with you I think the opposite is true. They stated many times in interviews that they had no plans to allow AC switching for the exact reasons that I detailed above. During much of beta selecting your AC was not framed in a way that would indicate how important, and permanent, your decision was. Many players made the decision thinking it would be reversible or not fully understanding how significant their choice was. Because of this there was a vocal group of people on the beta forums arguing in favor of AC switching. Seeing that players were becoming frustrated at what they felt was an uninformed decision Bioware made tentative plans for a limited ability to switch AC's. As time went on though they realized that the ability to switch AC's would be much more detrimental to the game in the long run, again for the reasons that I listed above. Instead they decided to implement the system as it is now, with much more information on each AC being given to players and an emphasis on the permanence of the decision.

Bioware entertained the idea of allowing AC switching but in the end decided that to do so would ultimately be more harmful to the game than someone needing to reroll after deciding they'd prefer the other AC.

As someone has already pointed out, in the Q&A posted Friday they said quite plainly that they have no plans to allow AC switching in the game. Although they'll allow dual speccing that is the extent to which they will allow a player to quickly and easily change core elements of the their chatacter's identity. I personally support that position.

Hopefully this has clarified the psychological argument against AC switching.

Cheers!

I've been playing the Imperial Agent for a few days now. At level 10, after much consideration, I decided to go operative over sniper because it seemed like a cool class that snuck around and then stabbed people. However, after awhile I decided that operative was much too slow and had pitiful damage output, so I just thought to myself "well I tried out operative and didn't like it, I should probably go sniper". That's when I found out that YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE YOUR ADVANCED CLASS. Why wouldn't Bioware let players change their advanced class. At this point I was level 18 and if I wanted to go sniper I would have to repeat about 3 days of work. I have loved this game so far, but this is the first major issue that I have run into. I hate myself for saying this, but WoW did it better.

3 days.

3 days.

Their damage output is bad until you get to 20. Use Carbine Blast to burn your TAs. I spec'd healing, and did just find, until I had to actually heal. Then I would fine myself void of energy. I respec'd at about level 28, went damage on Alderaan, and afterwards, I respecd into healing, for reasons you may guess. Well you get a high pure DPS companion. So that made leveling better.

I can only imagine exactly how much better damage going is. If you think the class has pitiful damage, well, just wait until you get your opener.

Edited by Zunayson

Just in case people Didn't pay attention to the dev blogs (ya know, the things that are highlighted in HUGE text at the top of the forums page), and to end the pro-switching argument of there the same classes, here's an excerpt from the DIRECT question about changing Advanced Classes in the Dev Q&A Blog posted Feb 10th, 2012:

"Aurozia: Will there be a dual specialization system in the future? Will there be a possibility of changing advance classes as well?

Daniel Erickson: We have no plans for switching advanced classes - which we see as fundamentally different class designs- but dual spec is in the works and coming soon."

Emphasis mine.

/thread

Edited by Elyx

The argument that he's making is completely valid and based on sound theory. I think the problem may be that he's not explaining it clearly so I'll try and clear things up.

He will just call you names for trying to explain it, after all, he is a MeanMartian :p

Denial is the first step to recovery though, right? ;)

This game has a lot of serious design flaws, who leaves one shaking one's head with only one question in mind:"How to the hell could this happen for damned sake?"

...but choosing an AC (while the consequences were explained several times by an NPC and in the Holonet and...and...and) and the irreversibility of this decison is not one of those, really.

i've been playing the imperial agent for a few days now. At level 10, after much consideration, i decided to go operative over sniper because it seemed like a cool class that snuck around and then stabbed people. However, after awhile i decided that operative was much too slow and had pitiful damage output, so i just thought to myself "well i tried out operative and didn't like it, i should probably go sniper". That's when i found out that you can never change your advanced class. Why wouldn't bioware let players change their advanced class. At this point i was level 18 and if i wanted to go sniper i would have to repeat about 3 days of work. I have loved this game so far, but this is the first major issue that i have run into. I hate myself for saying this, but wow did it better.

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

So looking forward to reading the rest of this. But before I begin I should warn you, I'm likely to disregard everything you say unless you provide some proof of significant insight into the minds of the game developers OR an intelligent analysis of this ONE factor that you are discussing as it compares to the other factors that make up a good game.

The psychology behind not allowing AC switching is unrelated to Time Invested Vs. Reward. The real issue is creating a sense of identity that fosters a connection and attachment between player and character.

And you jumped the shark after the first paragraph. YOU may be making an argument about connection and attachment to a character, but HE clearly was making an argument about time invested vs. reward. As evidenced by him using those very words.

As you level your character you are slowly introduced to new abilities. This growth serves two purposes.

First, it slowly acclimates new players to the their class. Each new ability gained is meant to serve some purpose in the overall skillset of a class whether that be a standard rotation skill, utility ability, situational ability, etc. By introducing the skills slowly the player has time to incorporate each one into their overall strategy. If you just dump 45 or so different abilities on a new player they will struggle for some time to make sense of what situation calls for which ability. Of course given enough time they'll make sense of their abilities but for some people this learning curve will simply be too steep and they'll end up frustrated and may just give up.

Fair enough, advanced class switching does come with a steep learning curve. I'd argue it's no more steep than the learning curve from changing roles. If I respecced my commando as a combat medic tomorrow, which I can do, the talents I select will so dramatically alter the abilities that I've leveled with as to make them near unrecognizable, and then there are the talented abilities that I didn't level with. On the other hand, if I could advance class switch him from assault commando to assault power tech, I'd receive a similar degree of character change. In either scenario, I'm going to be reading through each of the talents I choose carefully, checking online guides, and practicing with my character.

If others struggle much harder to reach this degree of mastery, then they still have the option of rerolling their character from scratch and learning their abilities gradually.

Second, and more psychologically significant as it relates to attachment to a character, is the idea of identity. With each new ability that your character gains access to they, "grow". The abilities themselves help to define who your character is in a way that can be as significant as your race or appearance. By allowing players to radically alter their character's ability set you would be allowing them to alter one of the things that defines that character. When a character can be so drastically altered it stops feeling like a character and starts feeling like a tool. The limitations of your character define them.

There are two problems with this argument. The first being that identity doesn't always grow in the way you described. My consular had an identity from level 1. Thankfully, I was anal enough to review all of my options even before rolling the character and so I realized that his identity is best expressed by the balance shadow spec. Had I not been so diligent in advanced and based my decision solely on the brief description given in game, he'd be a sage. Secondly, not everyone plays this game with your own unique psychology, some people don't attach an identity to their character, he's just a character in a game, and others attach an identity to their characters that could be equally expressed by either advanced class.

I will agree, if we allowed some players to radically alter their character's ability set, they may find things that define their character identity to be lost. Those players should learn who they are, and not advanced class change. Or, an even better idea, those players can advanced class change, face the loss of identity that they have called upon themselves, and then advanced class change back with a better understanding of their character.

If you're allowed to constantly change those limitations to suit whatever situation arises your character has a greatly diminished identity and without a defined identity you have nothing to become attached to, nothing to form a connection with. When I play my Guardian I take pride in his ability to be a great ball carrier in Huttball, I take pride in his ability to keep damage focused on him in PvE and PvP, and his unadorned single saber style. I don't take pride in his raw damage output or his furious dual saber onslaughts because that isn't who my character is. I chose to play a Guardian because that's who I envision my character is, not a Sentinel. The fact is that the more invested in and connected to a player feels to their character the more likely they are to stick around. If you care about your character you're gomma stick around and continue to play it. If your character has no defined identity then you have nothing to connect to.

What can I say, I disagree and use an entirely different set of values for determining my character. This psychology you are forwarding is not universal. I'm glad you discovered a niche that attaches you to your guardian and you either already take pride in the guardians strengths while not caring about the guardians weaknesses, or grew to appreciate the guardians strengths and overlook its weaknesses. You should definitely not advanced class change to a sentinel. Why do you think this should effect what I do?

As far as your point about Bioware's stance on AC switching and their on again off again plans to allow it as evidence that they might agree with you I think the opposite is true. They stated many times in interviews that they had no plans to allow AC switching for the exact reasons that I detailed above. During much of beta selecting your AC was not framed in a way that would indicate how important, and permanent, your decision was. Many players made the decision thinking it would be reversible or not fully understanding how significant their choice was. Because of this there was a vocal group of people on the beta forums arguing in favor of AC switching. Seeing that players were becoming frustrated at what they felt was an uninformed decision Bioware made tentative plans for a limited ability to switch AC's. As time went on though they realized that the ability to switch AC's would be much more detrimental to the game in the long run, again for the reasons that I listed above. Instead they decided to implement the system as it is now, with much more information on each AC being given to players and an emphasis on the permanence of the decision.

Bioware entertained the idea of allowing AC switching but in the end decided that to do so would ultimately be more harmful to the game than someone needing to reroll after deciding they'd prefer the other AC.

You've made many claims here about the motives of Bioware developers. I'm reasonably informed regarding the news that leads up to this and I do not once recall reading that they felt advanced class switching would prevent characters from attaching themselves or identifying with their character. Perhaps you can provide a link?

Actually, no wait, don't. Because you haven't even established that the negative effects of advanced class switching that you've asserted are a legitimate concern.

As someone has already pointed out, in the Q&A posted Friday they said quite plainly that they have no plans to allow AC switching in the game. Although they'll allow dual speccing that is the extent to which they will allow a player to quickly and easily change core elements of the their chatacter's identity. I personally support that position.

And I personally disagree with it, now we are discussing why we personally agree or disagree. Good to know that we're all on the same page finally.

Hopefully this has clarified the psychological argument against AC switching.

Cheers!

It clarified your psychological issues, but not mine and not Kalti, the person who originally tried to make a psychological argument. and not the majority of other players.

Just in case people Didn't pay attention to the dev blogs (ya know, the things that are highlighted in HUGE text at the top of the forums page), and to end the pro-switching argument of there the same classes, here's an excerpt from the DIRECT question about changing Advanced Classes in the Dev Q&A Blog posted Feb 10th, 2012:

"Aurozia: Will there be a dual specialization system in the future? Will there be a possibility of changing advance classes as well?

Daniel Erickson: We have no plans for switching advanced classes - which we see as fundamentally different class designs- but dual spec is in the works and coming soon."

Emphasis mine.

/thread

We disagree, we would like Bioware to start making plans for switching advanced classes, we will continue posting our feedback and advise for how we'd like to see this game grow in the future.

But thank you for your contribution to the discussion, we can always use more people to quote stuff that isn't really in dispute.

Edited by MeanMartian

Since you insist on parading your "knowledge" (emphasis on the quotes there) around internet forums, let me enlighten you.

Using my main class (Bounty Hunter) as an example and including talented spells as abilities:

Powertechs get 17 unique abilities and 28 shared abilities.

Mercenaries get 18 unique abilities and 28 shared shared abilities.

Thus, each of these unique, crystalline snowflakes of "classes" share 62% and 61% of their abilities with that other snowflake, respectively. The percentages increase when you consider only 2-3 of the unique talented spells may be taken at any one time. The other three classes show similar rates of shared abilities.

While not quite the quoted 75%, it's clear to anyone with a basic understanding of fractional math that the majority of abilities are shared between the corresponding advanced classes.

Now, I know what you're thinking - "But the advanced classes use this large shared bank of abilities, alongside their unique abilities, in different ways!" This statement should sound familiar, because it is precisely what talent specializations do and have always done.

If you want to argue the semantics of the term "class", and claim that the statement in the preceding paragraph is what defines a class, then I have to ask why not just divide the current advanced classes into three more "specialized" classes that one must also select permanently from?

TL;DR: Advanced classes are NOT identical to the traditional classes in other MMOs. Stop deluding yourself that they are.

You do realize that the Shared abilities change drastically on some of the classes once you pick your AC right?

Even though a Shadow and Sage have some abilities with the same name, they operate differently. SOme ar mandatory for one AC and almost useless for the other AC.

For a Sage, all your force abilities jump to a 30m range when you pick your AC. Makes for a drastically different playstyle from the Shadow.

You do realize that the Shared abilities change drastically on some of the classes once you pick your AC right?

I see you went with the TL;DR version because he actually addressed that exact same point.

Now, I know what you're thinking - "But the advanced classes use this large shared bank of abilities, alongside their unique abilities, in different ways!" This statement should sound familiar, because it is precisely what talent specializations do and have always done.

And even predicted that it would get brought up.

His position is that, mechanically, Advanced Class switching holds a nebulous position somewhere between full class changing, and simply respeccing. It's a fair position to consider given the number of shared abilities between each of the advanced classes. And that's even before you take into account story line, companions, core stats on gear, and all the other things that advanced classes share.

He will just call you names for trying to explain it, after all, he is a MeanMartian :p

Denial is the first step to recovery though, right? ;)

Point of order here, I never once called you names. I just told you that your attempts at psychology were a stupid waste of time that made you look foolish every time you uttered them.

Edited by MeanMartian

I still contend that the playstyles are drastically different between the advanced classes, regardless if they have abilities of the same name.

That is what seperates classes. Not ability names.

Playstyles are drastically different between combat medics and assault commandos. By this reasoning that would make them separate classes... but ofcourse this isn't your full reasoning. Taking you at your word, and you've given me no reason to do otherwise, I imagine your position is really something more along the lines of, "If DPS playstyles are too different they should be different classes, but an exception to that must be made for specializations that heal or tank." And it's a perfectly valid position, but you do nothing to explore the pro's and con's of it by simply saying, "Consider advanced classes to be your class."

For me, I honestly don't care if people consider them classes or advanced classes. To borrow the WoW example, I would support allowing players to change from rogues to hunters or warlocks to mages IF Blizzard forced an identical linear progression on rogues and hunters or on warlocks and mages. Blizzard doesn't so allowing that kind of class changing doesn't make sense, Bioware does force that linear progression, so in this case, it makes sense.

Edited by MeanMartian

Forget specs within an AC. The differences there are by design to give variances within each Advanced Class.

Bioware designed Sages to be a ranged class, whether they are fulfilling a Healing or DPS role

Bioware designed Shadows to be a melee class, whether they are fulfilling a tanking or DPS role.

Just because a class can perform multiple roles doesn't mean they should be able to switch advanced classes to perform a completely different set of roles.

If this was the case, then they should just get rid of advanced classes altogether and have different skill trees (souls) like Rift.

I liked the concept that Rift did with the soul system, but think the implementation sucked.

In my opinion I think the advance class system is fine the way it is. Other people will disagree and that's completely cool. The only change I would make is to allow dual-spec (which I think they are doing) or to allow free re-specs for those that PvP and PVE.

I played a IA to a level 20 Sniper and then decided I wanted to try Operative instead. I created a new toon and leveled up an operative. It wasn't a big deal. If my Sniper was level 50, it still would not have been a big deal.

I have a level 50 Sentinel. If I decide I want to tank instead of DPS, I will level a Jedi Guardian. It's not a big deal (to me).

The solution is for Bioware to follow Sony's footsteps and get rid of parent classes. Have each player start at level 1 in the advanced class. That way they can decide if they like a class without having to go through 10 levels of the exact same abilities if they re-roll.

Forget specs within an AC. The differences there are by design to give variances within each Advanced Class.

And with a relatively simple change in game code, they can give EVEN BIGGER variances within each class by allowing advanced class swapping.

Bioware designed Sages to be a ranged class, whether they are fulfilling a Healing or DPS role

Bioware designed Shadows to be a melee class, whether they are fulfilling a tanking or DPS role.

And they designed scoundrels to be a stealth class, whether they are fulfilling the melee dps role or healing role... wait, that doesn't work.

Just because a class can perform multiple roles doesn't mean they should be able to switch advanced classes to perform a completely different set of roles.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to either.

If this was the case, then they should just get rid of advanced classes altogether and have different skill trees (souls) like Rift.

I liked the concept that Rift did with the soul system, but think the implementation sucked.

An great idea! I'd love to see something like that occur, but since it's alot more work to implement, and implement well, than simple advanced class switching, I'll keep my dreams modest.

In my opinion I think the advance class system is fine the way it is. Other people will disagree and that's completely cool. The only change I would make is to allow dual-spec (which I think they are doing) or to allow free re-specs for those that PvP and PVE.

Yes, others will disagree. Others will disagree on how they define class, others will disagree with the choices Bioware has made in assigning different classes roles, others will agree with you totally. But here is the lynchpin, here is the most important part. If you don't say WHY you agree, then you've not really done anything to advance the discussion.

I played a IA to a level 20 Sniper and then decided I wanted to try Operative instead. I created a new toon and leveled up an operative. It wasn't a big deal. If my Sniper was level 50, it still would not have been a big deal.

I have a level 50 Sentinel. If I decide I want to tank instead of DPS, I will level a Jedi Guardian. It's not a big deal (to me).

And to others it is a big deal for various reasons outlined in this board. Tell us why you think the game is better when players are limited to three specs on an advanced class and you'll have done more to advance the discussion than all the heart felt testimonials in the world.

The solution is for Bioware to follow Sony's footsteps and get rid of parent classes. Have each player start at level 1 in the advanced class. That way they can decide if they like a class without having to go through 10 levels of the exact same abilities if they re-roll.

No, not ideal. As has been mentioned, this game lacks an advanced class with the versatility of the WoW Druid, Paladin or Shaman. There is a demand for that and your proposal does nothing to address that demand. This game has a painfully linear story line that makes leveling a second time a burden. Your proposal does nothing to lighten that burden. Classes in this game grow into their rotations and abilities, at level 1, level 10, level 20, you can only have a theoretical idea of how your class plays at level 50 even if you start at level 1 in an advanced class, if you fall out of love with your class when theory turns into reality you may have just wasted all that time leveling. Your proposal offers precious few solutions to this dilemma. Game mechanic changes happen all the time, just recently some changes to shadow/assassins were developed that just about killed the end game viability of three different hybrid specs. Your proposal leaves those former hybrid players with half as many choices when they seek a new method of play.

Advanced class switching fixes these problems, or addresses them better, by empowering the player to choose how they play. Now, is it possible that there is some massive loss of gameplay value from allowing advanced class switching? I suppose, but reading through this thread hasn't turned up any credible reason to believe it.

Outside of Rift, this game offers more versatility for all classes than almost any MMO with the exception of Marauder/Sniper & their counterparts.

In most MMOs you can heal, DPS, Tank or do utility. Not all of them.

In most of them, you can perform one role and that's it. IN SWTOR you can perform two roles in 12 of the 16 advance classes. If you aren't happy with your roles, you can do what you do in almost every other MMO. Roll another toon and level up a different class.

Just because you level one class to 50, it doesn't entitle you to switch it to another class just because you don't like the first one. Advanced classes are just that. Classes.

If Bioware allowed you tow switch from Sage to Shadow, Why not let you switch from Sage to Scoundrel? It would be the same thing.

Edited by Tasburath

If Bioware allowed you tow switch from Sage to Shadow, Why not let you switch from Sage to Scoundrel? It would be the same thing.

:facepalm: Okay, going over this again. Sages and scoundrels do not share a story line. Sages and scoundrels do not share gear. Sages and scoundrels do not share companions. Sages and scoundrels do not share 60-something percent of their abilities. For these reasons it is not "the same thing" when you let a sage class change into a scoundrel.

Nothing else that you said was new, interesting, or correct enough to be worth a response. From being outright wrong when you claimed that SWTOR allowed more class versatility than any other game, aside from Rifts, which was extra hilarious because the post you replied to had three such examples in WoW alone. To being totally irrelevant when you went on your mini-rant about what I'm 'entitled to."

This is a discussion about whether advance class switching would be good, or bad, for this game. Unless your post makes an argument for whether allowing advanced class switching would be good, or bad, for this game, your post adds nothing to this discussion.

Edited by MeanMartian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.