The Grand Galactic Sale!

DanielSteed

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I've noticed that the legacy unlock for these titles cost:

Space Pirate, Archon, Enforcer, Regulator, Contractor, Scourge of the Hutts = 240CC each

Is it as intended?

That's not the type of legacy unlock that's currently being discounted. We're not talking collections (armor, weapons, titles, etc.) but things like species unlock, outfit designer slots, and cargo bays.

Edited by Estelindis

Why do I need these unlocks? Do I lose access to things if I go preferred?

Yes, there are a ton of features that you would lose access to if you go preferred, such as fewer character slots, loss of artifact authorization, no section X, some races are no longer accessible for creation, etc. That is, unless you buy them with CCs or off the GTN from someone who has.

Yes, there are a ton of features that you would lose access to if you go preferred, such as fewer character slots, loss of artifact authorization, no section X, some races are no longer accessible for creation, etc. That is, unless you buy them with CCs or off the GTN from someone who has.

but saying that, if you are wearing artifact gear, that stays bound to you, and you can continue to wear it, just not newly aquired stuff. And if you've gotten a spieces to level 50 (I think) even if you got back to preff, you still keep that unlocked.

Also note, that the amout of chars you are allowed is reduced, so if you've a lot, you might have to use cc's to unlock some, or make another

But where is the Jawa Flair?

I asked about this in the last big sale and got silence. There's something weird about the Jawa Flair they don't seem to want to acknowledge. It's not on the market and hasn't been in at least a year. Nobody sells it on the GTN and therefore I'm guessing it's not in the chance cube or the ultimate packs.

Maybe they deleted their copies or just don't know it's missing and can't be bothered? Only cartel market item I don't have that isn't locked behind some founder title or special gift thingie.

I asked about this in the last big sale and got silence. There's something weird about the Jawa Flair they don't seem to want to acknowledge. It's not on the market and hasn't been in at least a year. Nobody sells it on the GTN and therefore I'm guessing it's not in the chance cube or the ultimate packs.

Maybe they deleted their copies or just don't know it's missing and can't be bothered? Only cartel market item I don't have that isn't locked behind some founder title or special gift thingie.

Uhm... Which Jawa flair are we talking about? Because I clearly see a Jawa flair on the CM.

you saw it today? They must have brought it back, but it has been gone for a while. Can't log on till later to check it out.

haha, confirmed. Must have just gone on today. 50% off. God it's ugly, but my collection can be complete now. :D

you saw it today? They must have brought it back, but it has been gone for a while. Can't log on till later to check it out.

Pretty sure I've seen it since the sale started a week ago, but I can't go back in time to confirm. :p

If a circle wasn't complete, wouldn't that just make it an arc?

Let’s not confuse our movies, even though Lucas did produced raiders of the lost Arc(k) and it did have Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

Maybe he was looking for the missing piece to put back into Star wars to complete the circle ;)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hey folks,

Character, Legacy, Guild, and Flagship renames, as well as Stronghold Decorations are all 40% off starting today as part of the Grand Galactic Sale. Reminder this sale ends on October 21st.

You know, if we heard there was a new stronghold coming, we'd buy a lot more decorations. Just sayin'...

I think we deserve to use our new eye colors and hairstyles for free. I bought the hair but now I must pay more CC to have it installed? This is double-pay and is not right. This is like selling a mount and then having to use more CC to buy a mount pass or something.

Please fix. We already have too many characters to make new ones just for eyes or hair style.

I think we deserve to use our new eye colors and hairstyles for free. I bought the hair but now I must pay more CC to have it installed? This is double-pay and is not right. This is like selling a mount and then having to use more CC to buy a mount pass or something.

Please fix. We already have too many characters to make new ones just for eyes or hair style.

Yeah, I have to agree.

I can't think of another game where you spend money for an upgrade... then spend money again to use it.

It wasn't quite as annoying when we could change appearance with Credits, because then it was like changing outfits.

Edited by Xina_LA

The character transfer sale is great, thanks!

I know I'm going to be a buzzkill with this but what is the point of having a sale on some things, like weapons, when we won't even be able to use them in endgame with the gearing changes?

I'm confused as to what you mean and I am just returning to swtor for this xpac could you explain what you mean by not being able to use weapons?