Is Harassment now the new 'entertainment' ?

Protoaloe

Actually it is annoying as hell and BW should never have made an achievement for infecting others. That's just another stupid thing they did, When the event is going on, I avoid fleet like the plague *get it* lol. At least with the snow balls, you can just click on them and remove them and they are holidayish. Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Actually it is annoying as hell and BW should never have made an achievement for infecting others. That's just another stupid thing they did, When the event is going on, I avoid fleet like the plague *get it* lol. At least with the snow balls, you can just click on them and remove them and they are holidayish.

FYI you might want to give wow in zul garub epidemic a google search, as I've always been fairly sure that the RE was a hint at that debacle. The bbc ended up making articles on it and some universities used it to study infection patterns.

I actually tried the 'Vaccine' which is not 1000 but more than 2000 and only lasts "a limited time". Well I swallowed the bottle of EXPENSIVE stuff and it lasted like 5 seconds and DID NOT WORK.

So all you guys have fun with this DRECK

Also, expansion in September was a Lie, now it is only coming in OCTOBER ? or is that another lie?

And no, you can't have my stuff I rather delete it

AND...... I am going to ESO or WOW in the meantime and maybe come back, maybe not

I do't like playing a CHILDISH game, but have fun kids, make sure your mum changes your nappy regularly not to die of your smell

I actually tried the 'Vaccine' which is not 1000 but more than 2000 and only lasts "a limited time". Well I swallowed the bottle of EXPENSIVE stuff and it lasted like 5 seconds and DID NOT WORK.

So all you guys have fun with this DRECK

Also, expansion in September was a Lie, now it is only coming in OCTOBER ? or is that another lie?

And no, you can't have my stuff I rather delete it

AND...... I am going to ESO or WOW in the meantime and maybe come back, maybe not

I do't like playing a CHILDISH game, but have fun kids, make sure your mum changes your nappy regularly not to die of your smell

Out of vague curiosity, I clicked on your posting history to see if you were a troll or not.

I don't believe you are a troll. I do believe, however, that you have difficulty understanding basic game mechanics even after people explain them to you in excruciating detail and try to be helpful.

Given the posts you have created in the last two months, you might consider the possibility that the calls are coming from inside the house.

Ergo, I'm not sure you'll find the pastures in ESO or WoW much greener, but I wish you the best all the same.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

I got infected once a year or two ago while standing afk on the fleet. Iirc my toon changed colour for a bit or at least had a green fume aura effect. After a bit of time there was an explosion effect and my toon returned to normal. Nothing interfered with my ability to play normally otherwise. Has something changed?

I got infected once a year or two ago while standing afk on the fleet. Iirc my toon changed colour for a bit or at least had a green fume aura effect. After a bit of time there was an explosion effect and my toon returned to normal. Nothing interfered with my ability to play normally otherwise. Has something changed?

I don't think anything has changed. It is a bit annoying when you get infected - you get periodically stunned. Then you die after a while and it goes away.

2000 credit vaccine makes you completely ignore this whole thing.

The OP is overreacting and also being pretty stupid, it was explained to him over 10 times in this thread how to deal with this. Also, I don't understand how one can get to level 10 and still think that 2k credits is expensive. He also says it lasted 5 seconds which means that he either bought the wrong thing (which is really damn hard) or is yet again overreacting.

Edited by Equeliber

Actually it is annoying as hell and BW should never have made an achievement for infecting others. That's just another stupid thing they did, When the event is going on, I avoid fleet like the plague *get it* lol. At least with the snow balls, you can just click on them and remove them and they are holidayish.

What a load of nonsense. All you need is one simple relic that you have to do very little effort for and you can be immune as much as you want. It's even legacy bound and you don't even have to click things away all the time cause the effect lasts for 6 hours at a time. If anything the solutions for the plague, vaccine or relic are much easier solutions than the snowballs.

The only thing I dislike about the event is that the vaccine vanishes when you get killed, so you need to reapply it, and that can be a pain if you're pvping. But it's not a huge concern with the relic.

I haven't done the 'infect 10 other players' mission or the cheevo in a long time, as most players on the fleet tend to be vaccinated. I'm pretty sure the starter level planets are immune too.

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing I dislike about the event is that the vaccine vanishes when you get killed, so you need to reapply it, and that can be a pain if you're pvping. But it's not a huge concern with the relic.

I haven't done the 'infect 10 other players' mission or the cheevo in a long time, as most players on the fleet tend to be vaccinated. I'm pretty sure the starter level planets are immune too.

You can buy a "relic" from a vendor in the mission area that protects you and you can use forever. It's 20k once you have enough rep to buy it.

Equip the relic, click it to activate it, put your normal relic back in.

No need to ever buy any vaccines again.

Edited by Darev

You can buy a "relic" from a vendor in the mission area that protects you and you can use forever. It's 20k once you have enough rep to buy it.

Equip the relic, click it to activate it, put your normal relic back in.

No need to ever buy any vaccines again.

Yes, you can tell how I knew that because in my post I said: "But it's not a huge concern with the relic."

Also, the cost doesn't detract from the point I was making, which is that it's irritating to have to reapply it after death, between wz matches, and fumbling back and forth between it and your actual relics. It's not a HUGE concern, but it is a pain.

Edited by Ardrossan

I go and spend 20,000 credits and buy 10 vaccines on every character and keep them with them at all times. When I see somebody with the virus, or if I hear the announcement on Fleet I use the vaccine. It's good for 5 hours. If it expires or I die I simply slam another one, No problems. No worries. No Virus.

It's a easy solution to a minor issue.

Yes, it's annoying. But No, it's not Harassment.

OBTW

If you think this is harassment then just wait till you start getting pelted by snowballs constantly. If this bothers you. You'll just love that...

Edited by denavin

A lot of you are very nice, polite people ... carefully wording your replies to not offend the snowflakes in any way.

I was on Dantooine (pvp instance) today and guess what happened. Another player killed me. ME!!! It was the pvp instance. I was there. He or she was there. Pvp happened. OH, the humanity!

When are the devs going to finally make a Sensory-Sensitivity Buff that converts all MMO interactions into jazz hands for these folks?

1. The vaccine last for 5 hours. I have used it before and that is how long it last. It even persists through death. If yours is not (a) there is a bug or (2) you brought something else.

2. You can also do a little bit of the event and purchase a relic that can be traded on your characters and used. The relic does the same thing as the vaccine.

3. The expansion was delayed for various reasons. You would have known that if you had taken the time to read the test center forums instead of stomping your foot like a two-year old who wants their way. People already said they were willing to wait to get some of the problems out of the expansion before it was released.

4. You accuse people of playing a childish game but you act like a spoiled two-year old who didn't get his way and is throwing a temper fit and stomping his foot because of an event that only last 1 week.

Edited by casirabit

1. The vaccine last for 5 hours. I have used it before and that is how long it last. It even persists through death. If yours is not (a) there is a bug or (2) you brought something else.

While I agree with everything else you wrote, just some small corrections. The vaccine lasts for 6 hours, but it does not last through death, you have to reapply it afterwards. Still it is no big deal at all, especially considering that the op has confirmed in the past that she has several high level characters, so lack of credits could/should not be a problem at all.

While I agree with everything else you wrote, just some small corrections. The vaccine lasts for 6 hours, but it does not last through death, you have to reapply it afterwards. Still it is no big deal at all, especially considering that the op has confirmed in the past that she has several high level characters, so lack of credits could/should not be a problem at all.

Okay, thanks. been awhile since I actually used a vaccine since I have the relic.

Edited by casirabit