5.10.3 update laggy?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Malgus server has very long loading times to reach character select and then after character select. In-game is very jumpy. I am seeing this myself and lots of my guild members are reporting the same.

Ok folks, we are seeing improvement for the issues we were seeing on Star Forge. You should no longer be hitting a queue and the lag should be resolving. We will keep an eye out for anything else popping up!

-eric

In a a queue as we speak. was getting better, then this.

Edited by DeeMoneyBig

Ok folks, we are seeing improvement for the issues we were seeing on Star Forge. You should no longer be hitting a queue and the lag should be resolving. We will keep an eye out for anything else popping up!

-eric

Eric, you tease. Game still froze trying to travel from Odessan to Fleet via emergency pass. Had to quit the game entirely and now I'm back in queue waiting. At least it is only 34 instead of nearly 300 this time, but the problem is still occurring. (Still Starforge.)

Darth Malgus EU here and just updated game, started it and it took really long to get to character screen and almost a minute to load into game. Normally these things happen very quick for me. Finally got into game and mailbox is acting up. not letting me pick up credits from GTN sale i have made.

So something fishy on EU Darth Malgus too.

Having the same issues on darth malgus here as well.

Edit:

Standing in my stronghold, clicking travel to Ossus ... 1½ minute later, loading screen came, and lasted roughly another minute.

Edited by SolleDK
Timed event

Noticing a lot of lag on Darth Malgus too. Long delays on listing items on the GTN, getting items from mail, activating abilities, travelling to contacts, viewing/swapping outfits, etc. Edited by Estelindis

I'm a subscriber. I looted last week's Conquest reward on Star Forge and went to put it in the Legacy bank, but it was non-responsive. I tried several things, and then tried relogging and have been in a queue, since. Edited by Mithran
Adding server

Darth Malgus EU here and just updated game, started it and it took really long to get to character screen and almost a minute to load into game. Normally these things happen very quick for me. Finally got into game and mailbox is acting up. not letting me pick up credits from GTN sale i have made.

So something fishy on EU Darth Malgus too.

^^all of this on Darth Malgus too for me.

-eric

Once the new conquest hit on star forge it went right back to the super lag, ques, and load screens....no improvement

Darth Malgus is broken as well, people who are in game are getting client crashes, people trying to load a planet or fleet are not able to zone.

People logging in are getting the queue to log in. This is happening right now still.

^^all of this on Darth Malgus too for me.

So they fixed Star Forge by putting our hamster in their wheel! :D

Seriously though, i had to log out now, was not able to pick up mail, was trying to switch to other character and things are just not happening. Darth Malgus is not working now.

Seems to be back. I ran Ossus and the WBs... lag seems to be back... fleet pass buff on my buff bar... im stuck on Ossus lol

And stuck on loading screen!

Yes... and how. I just had to use task manager to end the game. I couldn't get anything done. Sooo yeah.. It's pretty bad right now !

Sorry folks. I do hope you have good luck getting things running. I know it has to be frustrating for those taking care of the servers.

Server Star Forge, Legacy bank is loading VERY VERY slow: about 5 mins to wait. Items (Flagship Plans: Encryption) withdrawed from Guild bank appear in inventory after 10 minutes (seems same for deposit items).

Yup getting the issue with Darth Malgus now. Trying to use the Fleet pass generally takes a long time for you to finally actually transition, and I tried to log out of a character and just got infinite load. Had to close the game then trying to log back in just stuck me into a queue.