Arh.. such an iconic planet for a small event?

omaan

Dantooine is an iconic player for everyone who played kotor and it would be a great dissapointment if this classic planet will be as a small event zone like gree illum zone...anyone else has fear/suspicious that due to low resources and nature of this content (not story but event) Dantooine will be created as a small zone not as big as original planets in swtor. Edited by omaan

Dantooine is an iconic player for everyone who played kotor and it would be a great dissapointment if this classic planet will be as a small event zone like gree illum zone...anyone else has fear/suspicious that due to low resources and nature of this content (not story but event) Dantooine will be created as a small zone not as big as original planets in swtor.

I have a feeling that if Dantooine does end up being small at first, it will be expanded in the future; there's no way they're going to let such a centralized planet go to waste.

I have a feeling that if Dantooine does end up being small at first, it will be expanded in the future; there's no way they're going to let such a centralized planet go to waste.

I hope you're right, but I thought the same about Copero...they even had Timothy Zahn consult with them on the flashpoint.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of it, ala Iokath. A small glimpse now, and more later.

SWG also had Dantooine and even though I played KOTOR and enjoyed Dantooine, I enjoyed Dantooine more so when playing SWG.

Now if they will only make sure it is purple and then I will be happy and make it more than just an event.

Dantooine is an iconic player for everyone who played kotor and it would be a great dissapointment if this classic planet will be as a small event zone like gree illum zone...anyone else has fear/suspicious that due to low resources and nature of this content (not story but event) Dantooine will be created as a small zone not as big as original planets in swtor.

Dantooine wasn't particularly large in KOTOR either. *shrug*

Wasn't it all farmland/grassland and a jedi temple?

And then there's Manaan..

My thoughts exactly. Manaan was such an iconic planet too and look at what they've done with it... Even though an event is pretty cool, I really hope Dantooine gets some relevance in the storyline, it definitely deserves some spotlight.

That's exactly what I think. We know these funny guys......

Dantooine is an iconic player (planet?) for everyone who played kotor .

For those, like myself, who never played KOTOR, Dantooine is merely a place mentioned by Princess Leia. Nothing special. :)

Edited by JediQuaker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.