how many founders are left in the game?

Hefaiston

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come and go.

I want to love this game the way I did back in Beta - Oricon... but I just don't. So...I come back for a month or two here and there, then disappear until they drop something that catches my interest again, hoping they'll find a way to keep it like they used to.

I'm still around kicking that can around since early-mid 2011. First came on in late beta with that guild thing that allows you access to Beta and early access to the game.

I don't remember much of it but i do remember creating a sith female character and instances full of first timers, running around on Korriban shooting lightning at enemies and dealing in green loot trash to survive. :p

Edited by Celise

1. Half of you arent real founders. You came in the game a year after release, when the real founders had already preordered the game. Most people have no ideas about waves and how it was at first. They were still handing out founders tag over a year after release. So you are counted as the same as someone who didnt preorder the game 9 days after press release. Whats your highest/played. Im at 288 days, what about yall? Jack of all trades master of none. I bet half dont even have 100 days.

1. Half of you arent real founders. You came in the game a year after release, when the real founders had already preordered the game. Most people have no ideas about waves and how it was at first. They were still handing out founders tag over a year after release. So you are counted as the same as someone who didnt preorder the game 9 days after press release. Whats your highest/played. Im at 288 days, what about yall? Jack of all trades master of none. I bet half dont even have 100 days.

Really? How about not? I don't know where you got your information from.

Founder was awarded to players that had purchased at least 1 month's subscription in the game's first three months and expired March 19, 2012. That would be the following year, but not a year after launch.

Get your facts straight.

And play time only means how much free time someone's had to play and has nothing to do with how long or how old their account or even their characters actually are.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, you know nothing. I'm a founder. account created 4/22/11. Been on ever since. Don't presuppose that we aren't founders. I really dislike people who think what we say are lies. Stick to playing your game and don't worry about what others do.