Kira Needs to Return with a Kid / Offspring

JepFareborn

I haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned that the game has two child models total (one boy, one girl), and both are at the bottom of the uncanny valley? If you don't want Kira's kid to look like a creepy living doll, then maybe leave this to the realm of headcanon and fanfic. ;)

There's quite a few children in swtor, but I guess they are teens.:rak_02::p The Zakuulan kids look all trendy! (not the swamp ones, but the ones in the city)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's quite a few children in swtor, but I guess they are teens.:rak_02::p The Zakuulan kids look all trendy! (not the swamp ones, but the ones in the city)

It's not that the game only has two child characters, but two child models. What I mean is that the game only has two body models properly for children, not shared with the player characters. They're used for young child NPCs, who couldn't realistically share adult models.

I sense disdain and jealously over peoples' chosen LIs who won't get the potential motherhood and fatherhood story treatment opportunity in this game. :p

Go roleplay your story your way but leave the rest of us to make our own choices whether or not we want children in our story.

I already roleplay this with my boyfriend's character where we have 3 daughters but that only affected our story, not anyone else.

Go roleplay your story your way but leave the rest of us to make our own choices whether or not we want children in our story.

I already roleplay this with my boyfriend's character where we have 3 daughters but that only affected our story, not anyone else.

Basically how I feel about it, be it a bit more nuanced perhaps. My JK romanced/married Kira, but I don't want a situation like this forced on me. Headcanon ftw in this case.

• 1 month later...
If you romanced her as a male Jedi - then this has to happen! If not romanced at all - then Kira has a kid through a 'Vergence' of The Force - ala Anakin Skywalker! You can't have any of the companion characters coming back after 5+ years or at all without offspring - oopsie! :p

Whatever. Why not. As long as she does not cheated on the Jedi (if romanced*), and/or break the jedi code again (even more if cheating). If she had to care for a baby, especially if it was through vergence of the Force, she may feel the need to hide to protect the baby. But then, if she has a baby, this would probably mean she cannot travel with the jedi... end of the dialog. All those years waiting almost in vain for those players who wants Kira back. I would much prefer to have her back into the ship and travel with my jedi... and more dialogs.

*and if your jedi cheated on her with Lana, then more reason not to follow you after the dialog.

The unbelievable part wouldn't be Kira wanting a kid, but Doc. I think it would be more in his character to get with her, knock her up and split, hoping that when the JK comes back he'll be too busy nobly looking after another man's kid to chase him down.

When you play the whole romance with Doc he actually says at some point that your Jedi outfit could hide a little Doc and he seems to me more than ok with the idea of having children with his wife.

Kira coming back with Doc's kid would be hilarious, i could totaly see my JK making fun of Kira for her taste in men, considering that she never fell for him.

But that would probably be the end of the romance for people who romanced either Doc or Kira, unless it's the male JK's kid if your JK romanced her.

That being said, i would be ok with that IF it's a choice on the player's side, and IF it's available to all female companion to give male PC a child and to all female PC to have a child with their male LI. And then there would be a need for a possibility to adopt children for homosexual PC/LI couples :D

Edited by Goreshaga

speaking of kids... are there kids in the game anyway?

The only ones I can remember are a couple of urchins on Courasant during the plant story arc. They have the hydrosupply and you are trying to fix it.

The only ones I can remember are a couple of urchins on Courasant during the plant story arc. They have the hydrosupply and you are trying to fix it.

There is also loads of children in Zakuul story chapters too. You cant interact with them and they dont say anything though. They're just there to provide "panicked citizen scenery".

And just like Sims 4, if you don't direct your character to do anything for a few moments, it'll wander off and do whatever it wants.

So long as it wanders off to kiss Theron im okay with that. 😉

huh, interesting. i'm playing swtor since launch & never did that quest lol.

In the Justicar zone, there is a girl who asks you to break her brother out of the Justicar prison. Turn left after you come in, go up the ramp as if you're going toward The Works, and you'll see her on the right after the turn-off to the Gonthor Industries H2.

Her look isn't so much "at the bottom of the Uncanny Valley" as it is buried ten thousand metres below it. She has those big anime eyes, a voice like a girl of maybe 9-10, and a miniature version of a grown woman's body(1), but with an oversized head.

(1) Complete with sweater puppies, yes.