HM Izax Server Kills

OasisKid

Hey folks. Izax is being release this Tuesday as we all know. I would like to pin down some rules and how clears should be counted on this server alone. I recall back in the day the rule was 7 of 8 or 6 of 8 have to have the same tag to let said guild claim that kill. I realize we have more groups then guilds per say but it is not hard to swap tags for Izax only. So please be in this conversation with me as I am setting up the stuff to track it. Thanks Kytera Cheers and GL

Hey folks. Izax is being release this Tuesday as we all know. I would like to pin down some rules and how clears should be counted on this server alone. I recall back in the day the rule was 7 of 8 or 6 of 8 have to have the same tag to let said guild claim that kill. I realize we have more groups then guilds per say but it is not hard to swap tags for Izax only. So please be in this conversation with me as I am setting up the stuff to track it. Thanks Kytera Cheers and GL

I've got at least one toon on both pub and imp that are geared enough for a Vet mode op/ Master mode, just whether or not my computer can handle the amount of graphics that will happen

:rolleyes::o

You're literally like the only one that cares about "which guild does it" which is why you constantly get trolled over it.

Nobody cares. The only thing that matters is that "your group" killed it, regardless of whatever guild "that toon" happens to be in at the time. Even then, who really cares about that? Most of us just want the title before it can't be gotten. Who really cares who did what, when? We all raid and participate in multiple guilds. This is no longer the age of loyalty and instead the age of being in guilds for conquest or friends or whatever.

Honestly, get over it. This hasn't been a thing for a while.

You're literally like the only one that cares about "which guild does it" which is why you constantly get trolled over it.

Nobody cares. The only thing that matters is that "your group" killed it, regardless of whatever guild "that toon" happens to be in at the time. Even then, who really cares about that? Most of us just want the title before it can't be gotten. Who really cares who did what, when? We all raid and participate in multiple guilds. This is no longer the age of loyalty and instead the age of being in guilds for conquest or friends or whatever.

Honestly, get over it. This hasn't been a thing for a while.

I appreciate your enthusiasm wish we still had more people who were that dedicated in their opinions. PS if you read the post in its entirety you would have known I was asking for suggestions not to be slammed by someone like you. However that is all I have to say to you sir

Edited by OasisKid
Spelling Errors

but it is not hard to swap tags for Izax only. So please be in this conversation with me as I am setting up the stuff to track it.

Yeah I know what the post said, and so I'll narrow it down. You literally said "swap tags for izax" meaning for a "guild clear" when I already explained to you that nobody cares. This is not a big game anymore. There are not enough raiders that do serious content and will likely heavily overlap between teams. A lot of raiders will be in several guilds for multiple reasons. Who cares what toon they were on when the boss died?

So you should stop worrying about what the tag says when the boss dies, or who did what first, or how to track all of that, and just focus on what you need to do to kill it with your group.

Not to mention most of them being from my guild, and she still tries to sh*t talk us lol.

I have never talked **** about Origin.... Please present evidence unless you are crying because Lophen is a better Jugg DPS then you are

don't forget that even if she brings 4 subs to get her kills still counts as a group kill for her guild..;)

PS Frank the Sniper... I am confident Lophen could out DPS you as a Sniper not to mention you are not someone I wish to actually speak to any longer. Thanks

<Social Outcast> cleared Izax SM, since technically Izax is meant to be NIM at HM difficulty, this would mean SM is HM difficulty. Thus <Social Outcast> got server first. Cause Logic.

Roscoe carry you through that one as well Nes?

<Social Outcast> cleared Izax SM, since technically Izax is meant to be NIM at HM difficulty, this would mean SM is HM difficulty. Thus <Social Outcast> got server first. Cause Logic.

Hello! If you would like your SM kill to be recognized, please place a screenshot in my world SM progression tracker :)

I dunno, did you need some? Also please don't go ballistic on sabz anymore, poor dude already gets blamed for everything. I do realize you're having some sort of mental breakdown, but what did poor sabz do?

Yeah Sabz is a good guy. @Kytera if you could stop harassing him to carry your terrible group that would be awesome. He is busy doing prog with real groups. thanks! :)