Head Slot mechanic is NOT THOUGHT THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Theysay

Soo...if i don't hide my headslot, you see my helmet. No slot. If I hide my headslot, you see my hood, which is part of the cloak (99 % of light armor seems to be hooded -_- )

THis is really a bit ridiculous bioware. Please fix.

gimme disable hood option. PLEASE

Edited by Theysay

Fix what? The hoods are part of the chest piece as you already said, lol.

in general yes it will be a nice feature to be able to free your head completly from gear looks.

but they do exist non hood orange chest (got one) and i will keep it untill lvl50.

i understant you OP :p i guess clocks are more Sith/Jedi lorewise (if i recall correct all jedi and sith wear hoods and remove them only when they battle) .

i believe this was intended :)

hood up/ hood down! working as intended

That would be best option.

Add a tick in an inventory "hood" which would show/hide hood.

If I have a hat that allows hood, or I don't wear any - it's visible.

If I have a helmet that doesn't allow hood - it's invisible.

Simple, elegant, improves the experience and reduces frustration.

It's only been a widely complained about issue for months and we haven't gotten a single official response.

I'm not sure why you're complaining though, SWTOR just came out so you need to give them time before they put in advanced features like hood/cloak hiding.

It's only been a widely complained about issue for months and we haven't gotten a single official response.

I'm not sure why you're complaining though, SWTOR just came out so you need to give them time before they put in advanced features like hood/cloak hiding.

What other issue is therE? The most important issue to me, and many others is my character. Story based mmo should give me my god damn story based options.

Soo...if i don't hide my headslot, you see my helmet. No slot. If I hide my headslot, you see my hood, which is part of the cloak (99 % of light armor seems to be hooded -_- )

Reroll Twi'lek, I haven't had one hood yet!

Honestly, i'm more interested in them designing helms for twi'leks. I dont like helms removing my headtails... It's stupid. I either hide my helm, or use a helm that doesn't cut off my headtails.

That would be best option.

Add a tick in an inventory "hood" which would show/hide hood.

If I have a hat that allows hood, or I don't wear any - it's visible.

If I have a helmet that doesn't allow hood - it's invisible.

Simple, elegant, improves the experience and reduces frustration.

Simple as that eh? Ya no problem, we can just alter the model for every hooded chest piece in the game, hold on give me five minutes.

Its coming, but it isn't a quick easy fix dude. Give them a couple of months.

Simple as that eh? Ya no problem, we can just alter the model for every hooded chest piece in the game, hold on give me five minutes.

Its coming, but it isn't a quick easy fix dude. Give them a couple of months.

Well it appears they have though since Twi'leks don't wear hoods >.<

Quote for truth! I didn't even know we could wear masks, is that sith only? haven't seen any yet for myself.

Just stupid hats that clip through everything or circlets.

I don't mind the circlets. I just imagine they're designed to stop at the head tails (And ignore the part in the middle where you can see it's clearly clipping.)

What they need is a way to alter the twelik model so the lekkus hang forward when you're wearing a hood.