Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Well ... not to offend the Arcann fans, but if they becomes an option, I'll push him through death's door myself!

Oh, no offense taken. After all if it's Vaylin or Arcann, you know who we will choose.

And don't worry, Prophet, we have several contingency plans in place to make sure that a) this door is very hard to find and open and b) you will be too busy regretting the mere idea of killing Arcann.

*Adds the Czerca Crate-o-Matic to The List and smiles faintly.

:D

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Oh, no offense taken. After all if it's Vaylin or Arcann, you know who we will choose.

And don't worry, Prophet, we have several contingency plans in place to make sure that a) this door is very hard to find and open and b) you will be too busy regretting the mere idea of killing Arcann.

*Adds the Czerca Crate-o-Matic to The List and smiles faintly.

:D

I don't think I'll regret killing the Tyrant of Zakuul!

Been a long time since I've seen one of them.

I don't think I'll regret killing the Tyrant of Zakuul!

Been a long time since I've seen one of them.

We know. But we will not be happy and you will have to deal with... consequnces.

And please, don't bring Tyrant of Zakuul into this :). You want to kill him to bring back the Empress who made her people and Galaxy in general miss good old days then Arcann was in that stupid chair. And you want her back so you can go on a rampage across the stars :D.

Yeah Paul, what gives!!!? :mad:

And please, don't bring Tyrant of Zakuul into this :). You want to kill him to bring back the Empress who made her people and Galaxy in general miss good old days then Arcann was in that stupid chair. And you want her back so you can go on a rampage across the stars :D.

Hahahaha <3 I love that description.

Edited by Eshvara

We know. But we will not be happy and you will have to deal with... consequnces.

To be fair, that does sound pretty fun.

You make a good point, the people did turn on Vaylin, so it will be the people of Zakuul who will suffer first!

Yeah Paul, what gives!!!? :mad:

I now walk the path of madness, followed by the stairs of disappointment, then finally the alleyway of eternal boredom!

To be fair, that does sound pretty fun.

Rampaging across the Galaxy with Vaylin as her sidekick will be as entertaining as watching a no commentary Let's Play No Man Sky with cheat codes ;). Even the constant fear of sudden death will become as exiting as washing your hands after visiting a restroom.

I now walk the path of madness, followed by the stairs of disappointment, then finally the alleyway of eternal boredom!

Ah, our sweet summer child, touch Arcann and you will greatly miss that boredom then we done with you.

Paul, you bring out my crazy Internet persona, shame on you! ;p

Edited by RandomName_Ru

You're welcome! :)

Ah, our sweet summer child, touch Arcann and you will greatly miss that boredom then we done with you.

Paul, you bring out my crazy Internet persona, shame on you! ;p

"Give into your bloodlust, the citizens of Zakuul must perish for their betrayal! Indo and his rebellious rejects will be hung from the palace spire! The stench of the Scions will be purged from the galaxy! The mother and brother, their treachery will also reward them a spot in the shadows of Nahut's light!" - Crazy Vaylin Voodoo Guy

In other news ... my subscription runs out soon, it might actually be tomorrow, so unless by the grace of Izax I get in tomorrow before that happens, Phil, you're promoted to the leader!

"Never be kind, never be polite. And never ever eat Apples! Remember – love is always foolish…and hate, is always wise. Always try, to be evil and never fail to be ruthless."

Edited by Paulsutherland

Are you trying to suggest we roast the Rishi people? then ship out their meat to the starving people of Balmorra?

That sounds kind of noble, maybe also some for the Nar'shaddaa refugees. Corellians are starving!

In other news ... my subscription runs out soon, it might actually be tomorrow, so unless by the grace of Izax I get in tomorrow before that happens, Phil, you're promoted to the leader!

[/color]."[/i]

I'm torn between being honored and not knowing if I can live up to the level of ruthlessness needed for the task.

Does this mean I become Phil's stunt double instead then? xD