Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Don't suppose you can get the wall our Empress cracked while you're at it? The Alliance H&S guy is threatening to sue us over that. Apparently it's a work place hazard.

There are Sith Inquisitors around, right? They talk to dead people all the time! Why would they not ask Vaylin what she would do? All they have to do is to close their eyes!

*closes her eyes

"That H&S guy is obviously terrible at his job if he thinks thats a work of Alliance Commander to fix walls. Or listen to his complaints.

Crush him into a fine red goo. Then repair team can use it as a reinforcement component in the cement mortar.

By the way, make sure my big Brother keeps smiling!"

Edited by RandomName_Ru

There are Sith Inquisitors around, right? They talk to dead people all the time! Why would they not ask Vaylin what she would do? All they have to do is to close their eyes!

*closes her eyes

"That H&S guy is obviously terrible at his job if he thinks thats a work of Alliance Commander to fix walls. Or listen to his complaints.

Crush him into a fine red goo. Then repair team can use it as a reinforcement component in the cement mortar.

By the way, make sure my big Brother keeps smiling!"

Imperious: How do I resurrect you?!

Occlus: Meh. I don't know what KOTFE/ET is????!!!

Nox: I killed Arcann, then you vaporized the body when you bombed your palace ... LOL.

Imperious: How do I resurrect you?!

Occlus: Meh. I don't know what KOTFE/ET is????!!!

Nox: I killed Arcann, then you vaporized the body when you bombed your palace ... LOL.

"Why don't you ask me yourself? Random is not telling, she is "in touch with her inner troll today".

"If I were not in it, it would be a disaster. But at least Father is dead. I made holos of it."

"You are fun! Still, you stole my kill. Again. Now I am going to crack you ribcage open, slowly take your intestines out one by one and test how hard I have to toss them at that Odessen wall till it cracks. And I will make wind-chimes out of your bones."

Read that in Vaylin voice ;)

*Opens her eyes.

Paul, a fair warning, she sent 1/5 of the Eternal Fleet, a detachment of Zakuul Knights and a lot of Skytroopers after your Occulus to... make sure that they will play KotFE/KotET. Watching Vaylin in awe and admiring her radiance is mandatory. Recording it is encoraged.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Why don't you ask me yourself? Random is not telling, she is "in touch with her inner troll today".

If I were not in it, it would be a disaster. But at least Father is dead. I made holos of it.

You are fun! Still, you stole my kill. Again. Now I am going to crack you ribcage open, slowly take out your intestines out one by one and test how hard I have to toss them at that Odessen wall till it cracks. And I will make wind-chimes out of your bones."

Read that in Vaylin voice ;)

*Opens her eyes.

Paul, a fair warning, she sent 1/5 of the Eternal Fleet, a detachment of Zakuul Knights and a lot of Skytroopers after your Occulus to... make sure that they will play KotFE/KotET. Watching Vaylin in awe and admiring her radiance is mandatory. Recording it is encoraged.

:D

"Praise Zildrog, you're fun!!!!"

He didn't want me on the Dark Council ... Marr defended me <3

Heh, think Vaylin went to Korriban during the "Eternal War"? (Arcann's conquest of the galaxy)

Wasn't she still on Nathema?

Edited by Eshvara

I'm referring to the year it took Arcann to conquer the Pub / Imps ... the first year the Outlander is in the fridge, she had already got back from Nathema by that point.

Ahhhh right. I don't think she did. War is no place for a lady! :d_cool:

He didn't want me on the Dark Council ... Marr defended me <3

Heh, think Vaylin went to Korriban during the "Eternal War"? (Arcann's conquest of the galaxy)

I was thinking more along the lines of her living through ET, eventually hearing about how the Sith "train" Force sensitive kids, and deciding to have words with them.

Not that she cares about the kids, necessarily, but I think she would care a great deal about the "teachers".

Edited by gamephil

Really? :eek:

Thana, Acina, Lana, Senya, Kira, Nadia, Vette .... and so on. :D

I was thinking more along the lines of her living through ET, eventually hearing about how the Sith "train" Force sensitive kids, and deciding to have words with them.

Not that she cares about the kids, necessarily, but I think she would care a great deal about the "teachers".

Ah, so a little bit of revenge against the Sith? :eek:

Ah, so a little bit of revenge against the Sith? :eek:

Yeah, the Sith are Vitiates creation and they send children there that Never Come Out. I imagine her having views on that. Destructive views, rather than protective ones, but views.

I kind of like the idea that she was there with her brothers, but she didn't have the kind of power to rubble-ize the place at the time.

Edited by gamephil

Yeah, the Sith are Vitiates creation and they send children there that Never Come Out. I imagine her having views on that. Destructive views, rather than protective ones, but views.

I kind of like the idea that she was there with her brothers, but she didn't have the kind of power to rubble-ize the place at the time.

You never know, I guess Valkorian could have smuggled them to Korriban to toughen them up a bit ... or to show them the Sith Empire for the attack later on.

You never know, I guess Valkorian could have smuggled them to Korriban to toughen them up a bit ... or to show them the Sith Empire for the attack later on.

I do believe that children of their potential would've stood out rather quickly among the average the Sith acolytes though. They have been established to be very potent in Force.

I do believe that children of their potential would've stood out rather quickly among the average the Sith acolytes though. They have been established to be very potent in Force.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Think it would have gone differently had it been Arcann and Vaylin attacking the Republic and Empire instead of Thexan?

'Forest Walk' by VitiateArt

What happened to the Outlander, repeated itself for the Empress of Zakuul. Returning to her body after the events of KOTET, confused and alone, Vaylin flees into the forests of Odessen. Eventually found by Darth Imperious after Odessen alters Vaylin's force alignment.

(... And I got bored while waiting for War Thunder to update ... enjoy. :) )

Odessen Wilds

"It's been five rotations since I awoke in that frozen cell, I was still back on Odessen, but I don't know for how long I've been here. The Alliance base was practically deserted, except for the poor fools looking over my body, they never knew what hit them, they exploded into a cloud of dust before they had a chance to scream.

I don't know where everyone went, but my ships, my knights, nor my Horizon Guard will respond to my calls. I don't sense the Outlander, brother, or that blonde wench either, are they dead?

The Gravestone isn't here either? Did my fleet destroy it? Did my forces keep fighting after the Outlander wounded me? Where is everyone?!

I don't remember much between being stabbed in the chest and waking in the Alliance base, there were voices in my head, I was trapped, in what felt like a nightmare? Mother was there, as was Arcann and the Outlander, we were united briefly in our anger and hatred for father! Then there was a bright light then I woke up back on Odessen.

Where are my ships?! My knights?! They've all abandoned me to this world? Why?! Why does everyone abandon me?! Mother! Brother!

This world is different, I sense something, far away, hidden behind the endless forest, a whisper? a call? Nahut's light? Esne's Shadow? My path is unclear, and now, after everything, the Outlander was right, I am alone."

Edited by Paulsutherland

This thread came to its end, they already said NO MORE Knight of "insert name here" expansion story, Vaylin will stay dead for GOOD.

Then it will come down to personal taste, I've got no interest in going back to the Red vs Blue of the past.

That said it doesn't have to be related to Zakuul, it can be it's own planetary mission for Odessen. I would rather pay for that than be suckered into a pointless conflict started by Theron.