Eyes

Cuiwe

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown and dark brown are now gone on human and cyborg. They appear to have be replaced with shades of hazel. Like yellow-hazel and gold-hazel.

Some of us like dark eyes on our characters and there are no brown options remaining; please repair this screw-up.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for pointing this out. I hadn't realized it but after checking I have the same issue. I have two human toons with the dark brown eyes which now look nothing like they did. I prefer the eyes the way they were and would like my dark brown eyes back, please.

Edited by Plastic_Fork

I PAID for Sith Grey eyes because I liked them. I don't want my Sith to have WHITE eyes when I PAID for grey. I feel like they're pulling a fast one, sell me one thing and then switch it out for a shoddier, crappier look. I don't like it, it's not what I paid for. I want my sith grey eyes back, and I want the old colours of eyes back to normal.

This is my Sorceror with her lovely grey eyes that I paid for and love:

https://i.imgur.com/OKKbLYv.png

This is my Sorceror after they ruined the eye colours and took away the pretty grey eyes I PAID for. I hate these eyes on my Sith.

https://i.imgur.com/yasWghw.jpg

It seems to me that the majority if the complaints is because colors were changed (some not even offered anymore) and only a few about the texture. I haven't seen a single one about the DS I, II, III, and IV (which I find awesome finally). They should worry less about reprogramming whatever they did offer more colors and give everyone a free eye change... Edited by TyrFoge

It seems to me that the majority if the complaints is because colors were changed (some not even offered anymore) and only a few about the texture. I haven't seen a single one about the DS I, II, III, and IV (which I find awesome finally). They should worry less about reprogramming whatever they did offer more colors and give everyone a free eye change...

I paid real money for grey eyes. I want what I paid for back.

It seems to me that the majority if the complaints is because colors were changed (some not even offered anymore) and only a few about the texture. I haven't seen a single one about the DS I, II, III, and IV (which I find awesome finally). They should worry less about reprogramming whatever they did offer more colors and give everyone a free eye change...

And to what should I change my Zabrak eyes? Imp Zabraks DO NOT HAVE A DARK OPTION ANYMORE! NO DARK GRAY, NO DARK GREEN, NO DARK BROWN, NOTHING!

:eek::eek::eek:

And how would that work when the eye color I originally chose for my characters IS NO LONGER IN THE GAME?

Dark brown eyes don't exist, for any species. My zabrak now has bright yellow eyes; my twi'lek has green-gold eyes.

Dark blue eyes are light blue/turquoise now.

Purple-gray for mirialans is a hideous green-white. Purple for twi'leks is now pink.

Red (again for mirialans) is now fiery gold/orange. Sure, it looks interesting, but I *want* red. Just. Simple. Natural. Red.

Sith grey/pale eyes? White so blinding you could use it as a searchlight.

Yellow eyes are now, again, blindingly bright white.

Green (for any species)? Depending on the species, it's either yellow, SO bright green it looks like laser beams, flat painted-on bright green (it looks like a doll's eyes), or a pale green-yellow that still manages to be brighter than a traffic light.

I want my original eye colors back. And the texture? On most of them, it looks unnerving, jarring, and squarely in the Uncanny Valley. I want it gone.

I PAID for Sith Grey eyes because I liked them. I don't want my Sith to have WHITE eyes when I PAID for grey. I feel like they're pulling a fast one, sell me one thing and then switch it out for a shoddier, crappier look. I don't like it, it's not what I paid for. I want my sith grey eyes back, and I want the old colours of eyes back to normal.

This is my Sorceror with her lovely grey eyes that I paid for and love:

https://i.imgur.com/OKKbLYv.png

This is my Sorceror after they ruined the eye colours and took away the pretty grey eyes I PAID for. I hate these eyes on my Sith.

https://i.imgur.com/yasWghw.jpg

OMG! They even took her blouse and left her wearing her corset! Those bast......:eek:

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Two of my Zabrak now have bright glowing white headlights for eyes! It's rather impressive actually, but definitely not a color normally allowed for their species. One of them was originally a Republic Zabrak with yellow eyes and the other an Imperial Zabrak with green eyes.

Interestingly, my green eyed Republic Zabrak is just fine.

nice to know I'm not the only one with this

how long until my inquis/warrior/knight get their golden sith-like eyes back? they've been changed to this weird green - if they can't be changed can I at least get the cartel coins back and the option to change them please? they were important to my characters :c

I would like to have my cartel coins back if this isn't going to get changed, I paid money for those customizations.

Chiming in to add my complaints to the pile. Both my Republic Zabrak with orange eyes (who are fully Lightsided) now have golden red-rimmed Sith eyes instead... and there is no natural gold, natural orange, or natural hazel-brown anymore. My Zabrak with brown eyes now has green ones.

More detailed textures are fantastic, but please, please, please keep the actual colors the same.

Edited by Arduunos
To add more detail

I have to add to this thread too. The bright yellow eyes are now a weird chartreuse-green. The bright blue eyes look like the character is visibly ill in some cases.

Those eyes cost a lot on the Appearance Designer. I shouldn't have to pay again to have them returned to the color I originally purchased. Please fix this.

Really? My green-eyed Republic zabrak went from looking like this (spoilers for consular Corellia story), to looking like this.

If you somehow managed to escape that, I envy you. :(

Well, maybe I just ever noticed the difference? Going from green to bright green isn't as dramatic as OMG GLOWING HEADLIGHTS!!! which is what I'm seeing on my other Zabrak. The green-eyed one was a bank mule anyway, which means I almost never see her in cut scenes.

OMG! They even took her blouse and left her wearing her corset! Those bast......:eek:

He hee. Gotta watch it, they'll take the shirt right off your back if you stand still long enough. It's a good thing she realized before they nabbed her skirt. :D

My Republic Zabrak's eyes have also changed. They went from yellow to white after the update, and I'm really concerned with how long it's taking for it to get fixed. I haven't done the new flashpoint with her yet because I wanted to record it, but with her new alarming eye color I have to wait.

Here is a picture reference of the differences using the first one I could find where you can see her yellow eyes.

https://imgur.com/9X3dFv4

I went to the cartel appearance changer and there isn't even an option anymore for the eyes she had. I really don't like these changes... Even my other characters who were lucky enough to keep their old colors still look like they have cataracts, and the color isn't as vivid as before.

Edited by MagicalMenagerie

I actually haven't checked all my characters yet ('cause umm....I have a lot) but I did notice that NPC's appear to have been affected by this change as well. I'm pretty sure Raina Temple used to have dark brown eyes, but they are now a light, golden brown, and Theron used to have beautiful golden brown eyes which looked green to me in the recent cut scenes.

Come on, need an update on this! Every time I log in I see those yellow demon eyes looking at me, instead of the nice dark brown ones they used to be :p

Just add the old eyes as new colours and let us choose!

No. Absolutely not. They need to be reverted back to what they were. It would cost me an absurd amount of cc to change all of my affected characters back to what they were.

No. Absolutely not. They need to be reverted back to what they were. It would cost me an absurd amount of cc to change all of my affected characters back to what they were.

I think what was said was to revert our eyes back and leave these as a customization option for those that like them. And clean up the white part of the eye, it's...disconcerting tbh.

Come on, I need my...(**** it)...Praz Noth needs to look normal, come on, chop chop! I'm all set(and wet?) for story, don't leave me hanging baby!

Aye that's actually what I meant. Just didn't make that very clear.

Revert back to the old colours and then add the new colours for people who like them, win win.