And We're Back Up!

LunaticFringer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Eric and Dev Team, why is the Satele Shan server listed as East Coast? I thought it was the West Coast server? It combines all the old West Coast servers, after all...

So we have two East Coast servers instead. Way to confuse newcomers, guys. No server for you, California/Oregon/Washington.

EU is entirely online. We are still finishing up testing for both NA servers and will bring them online as soon as we can.

-eric

That's all very nice, With NO legacy storage overflow! I have lost my entire legacy storage from Progenitor :mad: my TRE legacy is fortunately intact. Is the legacy overflow hidden somewhere?

Hey Eric and Dev Team, why is the Satele Shan server listed as East Coast? I thought it was the West Coast server? It combines all the old West Coast servers, after all...

So we have two East Coast servers instead. Way to confuse newcomers, guys. No server for you, California/Oregon/Washington.

I agree with you, if someone wants to play with others in their time zone this should be changed to West coast, even if it is stationed in the east coast.

BW decided just East Coast servers are more [cost]efficient, or something so when they did the datacenter move stuff 2 weeks ago, everyone got thrown to the East Coast despite prior claims there'd be a West Coast server. Nose around the forums, plenty statements and noise was made.

Hey folks,

Upon going live we are seeing an issue affecting a handful of players. However, due to the sensitivity of today's update, we are going to suspend further logins to EU and hold on bringing NA live until we know exactly why the issue is occurring // address it.

I will pass on updates as I have them!

-eric

I think this might take a while longer :)

Also lost my primary Legacy. It's been replaced with the one I made most recently and the legacy points bar has reappeared. They promised us faithfully none of this **** would happen. I really wish I had emptied my legacy banks now. So glad I emptied my mail boxes.

Yep the EU servers are now Off line. I was on Darth Malgus and decided to switch servers and now I can't connect to any server :confused:

They're seeing login issues.

Time to go to bed. Nothing going to be resolved tonight/tomorrow

because the same server that host the game more than likely host the forum pages.

Doubtful.. However as you can buy things like cartel coins for your account, and other things that interface with the same databases as your characters on the servers is a more likely reason.

I agree with you, if someone wants to play with others in their time zone this should be changed to West coast, even if it is stationed in the east coast.

This. Nevermind where the server is stationed, I want to know I'm playing with the players/guilds in my timezone!

Yea it was... I max out my legacy storage....

Ouch. Mine's not quite maxed, but there are things in there I'd have to pay a significant amount of credits to get back. Not to mention stuff I've stockpiled for when we finally get the second pc working and the spouse can finally join me online again. Some of which I paid actual cash for.

because the same server that host the game more than likely host the forum pages.

As I have pointed out in other threads--unless something has changed, this is not true. Especially now, since Bioware lists all the game machinery as being "East Coast". SWTOR.com's IP, however, traces to the massive datacenter on E. Cermak Rd. in Chicago, Illinois (I just redid this trace a few weeks ago AFTER the installation of the new game servers too). Last time I checked, Illinois is not considered "East Coast". So why the site comes down the same time the game servers do is anyone's guess. But they are NOT in the same location.