New packs tomorrow, please

Alec_Fortescue

Given how previous packs arrived on 11th, I'd love to request new pack to arrive tomorrow with mergers. Asap, like. You all know why. Pretty please.

This will be the first time i'll ever buy a hypercrate.

Probably won't be the first time you're disappointed though. ;)

Stop being negative pls. It's a big day.

Yes, and the Servers will probably be down all day tomorrow, i could be wrong, but i rarely am. I have seen Mega servers being developed from places like ESO, SWG, and of course this game, along with others.

Just as a Caution for thinking, I would give the New servers 3 days of Maintenance, where servers will be Up and down, and some people would be able to get on, and some won't.

For other issues a month or 2.

Not being negative, i'm just telling people the reality that usually comes with server mergings like this.

EDIT: I agree, on Not having new gambling packs and just have Direct Sells for what we want.

Edited by MandFlurry

I'm excited for the new pack that should come (though I think that will be coming with 5.6). The Ascendancy Clawcraft-mount looks pretty nice along with those few Copero-decorations that have been announced. And I would like to think that the snow-flair coming with the pack will be nice too -perfect things for my Chiss main. :D

You want a new gambling Pack? :eek:

The APAC Community is dying because of horrible Ping to the East Coast because no more real West Coast Servers (Im a European Player).

The Friendlist is over 3 Years buggy. No Mention that BW will fix this.

Since 5.0 so much Guilds died because of horrible CXP Rates and the Thrill of the Hunt. We lost since 5.0 1/4 of our Playerbase! 2 Years of no new repetable Content. And we have other problems but i will stop here to list other problems.

And you want a new gambling Pack? :mad:

Dont Call me Negative. I Love this game but your Question makes me angry.

Sorry for my bad English

New packs will be introduced whether he wants them or not, can't change that! But he's excited about a certain item so I can see why he wants the new packs released tomorrow. (assuming there's a new pack):rak_03:

New packs will be introduced whether he wants them or not, can't change that! But he's excited about a certain item so I can see why he wants the new packs released tomorrow. (assuming there's a new pack):rak_03:

I know that BW will introduce new gambling packs how they want and how much they want. I know that without gambling packs SWTOR woud be closed. But to be excited about a new pack after a server merge. After the APAC community is dying, is crazy. I hope the server merge wil be without Bugs. Then i wll be also excited!!!

And yes im also a Decoration Freak. :cool: I have so much decorations from gambling packs and Groupplay Content. But at the moment the game have other problems then new packs/mounts/decorations and Space Barbie gameplay. I hope the server merge will be positive and not negative and without much negative threads......

One day they will close the game because of no population because no one buy the gambling packs. You understand this? :rak_02:

Sorry for my bad English

The APAC Community is dying because of horrible Ping to the East Coast because no more real West Coast Servers (Im a European Player).

(snip)

And you want a new gambling Pack? :mad:

Thank you for this. The whole server merge thing was exciting *before* the whammy of the west coast being closed. I have not been as frustrated with the game (lag still happening - your two weeks are up, Bioware, and you have said NOTHING) and I am very afraid what they have done is create one NA mega-server and one ghost town. Go to reddit and look at the guild advertisements for Star Forge, which are many, and then ones for Satele Shan, which are next to non-existent. Look at the people who are so excited - most of them are ending up on Star Forge, which likely means they weren't the ones affected by the ping change and they aren't trying to raid or flashpoint with huge lag spikes.

So - I'm with you. The idea of people salivating over jedi robes in gambling packs when a large portion of the people who loved this game are being left lagging behind... literally.... just seems tone deaf.

This has been Alec's pet issue for years. So mush so that he's known around here as "traditional jedi robes guy". So, yes, above all else this is the most important thing to him.
He subscribes too so if packs are why he plays ... then cool. It's always refreshing to see that at least someone is happy with the direction the Cartel Market (err ... game) has gone. Edited by GalacticKegger

Lord Ptach cometh: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1182017/game-update-5.5.1

Reminder, there is no actual patch to download tomorrow. These changes are just some changes/impacts players will see due to United Forces.

Thanks!

-eric

Sadly the part about there actually being no patch to download tomorrow makes me believe that there won't be any new packs tomorrow. They are not yet in Collections and thus probably not "ingame" yet.

Edited by Drake_Averrod

Packs usually come with content updates. Patience!

Its not too far away now :)

Also that will give me more leverage with the hubby for a hypercrate, closer to my bday :D

Hopefully you'll get nice stuff from your Hypercrate!:D "assuming you mean to open it"