Companions We Never Had But Would Have Been Happier With

xordevoreaux

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get to see Bengal Mor from the Jedi Knight storyline again on Corellia, but what ever happened to Nalon Raloch from the Jedi Consular storylne? I wouldn't mind having either one as a companion, as there is a noted shortage of male force users as companions.

I also wondered about them, too ... There's far too much of NPCs being simply "forgotten" by the story writers ...

Like that Coruscant smuggler who promised he'd help the Consular one day ...

As far as I know, he is called Bengel, by the way, which is a German word meaning "nasty kid".

• 5 months later...

Harkun (instead of Xalek)

Somminick Timmns (the green Jedi from the Sith Warrior storyline on Belsavis)

edit:

Levelling a Jedi Knight again. Agent Galen would have made for a VERY interesting comp.

Edited by JarbukRybon
extra info

AVA JAXO - from the Trooper Story

Jakarro w/ C2D4 - Shadows of Revan

Yana-Ton - Voss wife from the Agent story arc

Ki Sazen - Zabrak Jedi (turns Sith) on Taris during the Imp Agent storyline.

And then just any Rodian and Sullustan. I feel like those are two classic races that we don't have access to.

Edited by drug_cartel

I had a similar experience with that Sullustan from Coruscant. He really looked alien even there, with all of his rules, laws and regulations in his mind.

I never found out how to keep him alife, though.

There's a mental löist covering Star Wars games, novels and other things, which I call "unnecessary deaths". Because these deaths do nothing to help the story as such - and neither to help the story going on. That Sullustan is on that list.

There is no way to keep him alive. He always dies.

My second Smuggler though, that Sollustan was the single most influential person in his career. He worked closely with him, taking it very seriously when the Sollustan claimed to have deputized him. After that, I started always sporting the title "Constable" and treating my Smuggler as a sort of Space Cop who was out to stop bad guys and help the Republic. It was a fun approach to the Smuggler, and it honestly made Act 2 and 3 make a lot more sense when the Smuggler stops being an outlaw and starts being a government sanctioned Republic pilot/fighter. I loved playing the Smuggler as the Old West style Sheriff in Space.

I'd love to have Jonas Balkar around, and see the Shan-Balkar duo, that'd be pretty funny i think.

Cytharat would be great too. Please let me kick Ashara out of my SI's ship and take him instead.

Bengel and Praven would be nice.

Jakarro and C2 too.

A real choice concerning companions would've been really nice., with a real possibility to reject them joining your crew.

Like why do I need Rusk on my JK's ship ? He serves no purpose, i never understood what he was doing there in the first place. I'd take Bengel or Praven over him any time.

Do i really need Skadge on my BH's ship ?

I don't want Ashara, she's useless and sounds like she's whining all the time. Why can't i let her rot on Taris ?

And why do male toons have more romance options than female while there are more male companions ???

Like why can male SW have Vette and Jaesa, while female can't have Quinn and Pierce ?

Why is the female JC stuck with Iresso when there are 2 other male companions on her ship ?

Edited by Goreshaga

Ava Jaxo

Jonas Balkor

Look at that, Trooper isn't even my favorite class, possibly the least favorite and it has two awesome characters.

Thana Vesh. She could be fun with some of the classes! Dead with others :p

Lemda Avesta. My consular would love to have Lemda call back. :)

Satele Shan. Her days aren't over! We have Lokin! Why not Satele who's younger than Lokin?

Jakarro and C2-D4. Where'd they go? I like that combo!

Edited by SithKoriandr

A real choice concerning companions would've been really nice., with a real possibility to reject them joining your crew.

I really wish we'd had that option. Doc, Quinn, Skadge and SCORPIO would have never been anywhere near my crew and Kaliyo would have been booted after the Wheezer incident.

I'd have liked:

• RE-MO - Dr Godera's Droid in the JK Taris storyline
  • Jonas Balker
  • Kai Zykken & his "Lieutenant" Tomota
  • Watcher X from the Agent storyline instead of Kaliyo
  • Urtel Moran - Sith Inq storyline Alderaan (he's so accommodating ;) )
  • Lord Cytharat - Makeb
  • Darth Praven - JK storyline
  • Bengal Morr -JK Storyline (he would have been brilliant to me a male version of Jaesa dark or light)
  • Ortolan - any. I don't care who - I need one for my stronghold!
  • Lord Rathari - Warrior story line
  • Cole Cantarus - Ilum storyline (so much better than the imperial versions guy)
  • That pretty human sith guy somewhere doing something (I never remember his name, I'd know him if I saw him)
  • Skavak - smuggler storyline would have been soooooooo much better than Corso as a romance and could have replaced Bowdaar for me
  • Thexan - we should have at least got to meet the real Thexan
  • Vemrin - Sw storyline. I would have preferred him to Vette. I hate Vette
  • Malavai Quinn for all my characters....oh wait. Yay!!

I would have gladly traded Kira for Valis. That Child was hot. It's a shame i had no choice but to kill him :(

I like Kira, but the appeal is not the same.

Well, i would have traded Rusk for anyone that would've been more useful to the plot.

Edited by Goreshaga

There are very few companions that I actually want to kill or turn away. I don't like the idea of having "but some people killed them" as a reason they don't get stories for the people who like them. They may not be getting more story, anyway, but why add one more excuse?

Skadge though I'm happy to see flushed out an airlock.

But with the current companion system, there's no reason that more companions can't be added at any time, including characters that are never going to get more story at this point. I don't think we'll be seeing any of these in future, and several of them are dead. But I'd like Jaxo back just because I cringe at her begging for her life, like Vette, rather than accepting the decision. I see a trend. And, yes, Vaylin comes up for similar reasons: the story leading up to her end. Several of the others are still alive, and I'd like to see something done with them rather than have them end up as throwaways during the next version of the Nathema Conspiracy, so some system of having them on-board would be welcome.

I wouldn't mind seeing the companion list better organized, though. Maybe even deleted or archived so they don't show up. I know a lot of people want some brief story for killing characters they hate, but I just don't think that's any more likely than most of them getting substantially more story. Selling them on the Cartel market, though? That could happen because it's simpler and would be potentially profitable. That's the half of this I'd very much like to see, and I hope they'll take my money.

Edited by gamephil

I always wanted Watcher Two, Thana Vesh and Vaylin did turn out to be a lot more interesting than she was at first so that would've been great.

But most of all...Acina.

I would take Watcher Two into the crew in a second.

I wouldn't mind seeing the companion list better organized, though. Maybe even deleted or archived so they don't show up. I know a lot of people want some brief story for killing characters they hate, but I just don't think that's any more likely than most of them getting substantially more story. Selling them on the Cartel market, though? That could happen because it's simpler and would be potentially profitable. That's the half of this I'd very much like to see, and I hope they'll take my money.

With the amount of characters that have been requested, I think they could make a bit on selling companions of characters we like to us :) When the droid companions are on the CC they sell for something between 2000-5000 CC (?) That's what? $20-40 pet companion? :confused: