Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

EricMusco

Where the hell is the formal acknowledgement by EA and Bioware?

None of my legacy items moved over except Jedi Covenant. Omg, years of collected mats, items, gifts and armor have vanished without so much as an apology or even acknowledgement. Millions of credits worth and hundreds of hours down the toilet, and NO ONE at Bioware seems to care. Way to shut this game down. You really think anyone will renew their sub next month if you do not fix/compensate?

Yeah, I am missing a whole legacy bank of items that included season one crystals. Not too happy. I have had so many terrible interactions with customer service though that I am not putting in a ticket. Why add a bad experience to a bad experience? I'll just stack it on the pile of reasons to not continue playing this game.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Forge is now live! Thanks everyone for your patience today. Now get in there and enjoy your new home.

-eric

Hi, Eric... Are we going to get an answer about the missing legacy bank items people are reporting? I am missing thousands of items from my Jedi Covenant toons and many others are reporting the same. There is no flashing red button for an overflow legacy bank. The items simply were not merged and are not present. Please answer up and stop ignoring your player base. :mad:

Yeah, I am missing a whole legacy bank of items that included season one crystals. Not too happy. I have had so many terrible interactions with customer service though that I am not putting in a ticket. Why add a bad experience to a bad experience? I'll just stack it on the pile of reasons to not continue playing this game.

Man that sucks.

Be sure when you put in a ticket for something like this, you aren't filing a bug report, and are putting it under the category of "items". The bug report form states you won't get a response. At this point they will be flooded with reports, so expect it to take a few weeks (probably won't take more than a week at most) before you get a response. It's not like waiting will make it go anywhere or reduce the chances of getting anything back. Or you could call in to support.

Hi, Eric... Are we going to get an answer about the missing legacy bank items people are reporting? I am missing thousands of items from my Jedi Covenant toons and many others are reporting the same. There is no flashing red button for an overflow legacy bank. The items simply were not merged and are not present. Please answer up and stop ignoring your player base. :mad:

Hold tight. They have to investigate it yet. They just got done with the transfer. It takes time. They most likely want to have a little something concrete to say, rather than simply saying "We're looking into it." Some are also exhausted from being up for 24 hours. I know from personal experience, that that kind of thing is taxing. Especially when one is dealing with something that is stressful (like hoping nothing breaks and having to start the transfer process all over again, or worse).

I have noticed that the "missing" crafting items are actually available when I try to craft something, however, they are not visible in any of my storages, legacy or personal and I don't have red overflow button in my inventory!

God knows what else is put in this "invisible" storage that I don't have access to now.

Hopefully they will fix it soon...

I have noticed that the "missing" crafting items are actually available when I try to craft something, however, they are not visible in any of my storages, legacy or personal and I don't have red overflow button in my inventory!

God knows what else is put in this "invisible" storage that I don't have access to now.

Hopefully they will fix it soon...

Oh good! Good find! I was wondering about that. I have no Legacy overflow so can't test it myself. I'm curious, does removing items cause any hidden items to pop into the empty slot?

The best solution is put in a ticket, tell them exactly what was lost. You may have to prove what you lost but they should be able to check your character on Jedi Covenant and find out what happen but you need to put in a ticket as they normally don't do anything on a forum post.

How are we to "prove" what was lost? I am not even sure of what was in the missing Legacy hold, only that every tab was mostly full. While I'm not going to stress about the missing resources (even purples), one of the tabs was filled almost exclusively with companion gifts and I know there were a number of Cartel Items that hadn't been unlocked yet, mounts, armor, toys, etc., things which I hadn't decided which character was best suited for which items.

I'm not going to go into panic mode at this point, but it is probably not a good idea to tell people they need to prove which items were lost. With as much as I've spent on this game, that would be a reason to abandon SWtOR. I would like to believe that it was just a glitch with the "overflow" button just not appearing.

How are we to "prove" what was lost? I am not even sure of what was in the missing Legacy hold, only that every tab was mostly full. While I'm not going to stress about the missing resources (even purples), one of the tabs was filled almost exclusively with companion gifts and I know there were a number of Cartel Items that hadn't been unlocked yet, mounts, armor, toys, etc., things which I hadn't decided which character was best suited for which items.

I'm not going to go into panic mode at this point, but it is probably not a good idea to tell people they need to prove which items were lost. With as much as I've spent on this game, that would be a reason to abandon SWtOR. I would like to believe that it was just a glitch with the "overflow" button just not appearing.

I understand. And I'm glad you are not going into panic mode. You shouldn't have to prove you had certain items. There are game logs on their end they use to determine who had what, and those logs go back a ways.

From what some have discovered, the overflow button (or whatever it is supposed to be) is simply not visible, but the items are there.

I would like to believe that it was just a glitch with the "overflow" button just not appearing.

I don't think that is the problem. I had a bunch of empty spaces in my main legacy bank before the merge and I still do. My new legacy bank looks exactly like my old Ebon Hawk one, with all the same blank spaces. My items from Jedi Covenant and Prophecy of the Five are no where to be found. It's like they didn't even merge at all.

Someone in gen chat said people were getting their items in the mail, but I didn't get anything yet (at least on the toons I logged into so far).

I don't think that is the problem. I had a bunch of empty spaces in my main legacy bank before the merge and I still do. My new legacy bank looks exactly like my old Ebon Hawk one, with all the same blank spaces. My items from Jedi Covenant and Prophecy of the Five are no where to be found. It's like they didn't even merge at all.

Someone in gen chat said people were getting their items in the mail, but I didn't get anything yet (at least on the toons I logged into so far).

Hmmm. That's interesting. Maybe some things are being sent via mail? Or they got in contact with support and have received their items.

I know they did because some have been able to craft, even when their items didn't show up.

It is possible that they didn't set it up so that empty slots we're filled. I know it was supposed to happen, but it could have been an oversight amount the many things they had to do.