Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, seems that legacy cargo merge is not so successfull as it should be - i've lost my TRE' stockpile of mats and things completely

Yea I cannot find mine either. I've read several people from TRE lost their legacy bay contents.

@EricMusco: I've filed a ticket under items/loot. If you want to look into it this is where you can find my ticket.

Edited by fabiyun

Yea I cannot find mine either. I've read several people from TRE lost their legacy bay contents.

@EricMusco: I've filed a ticket under items/loot. If you want to look into it this is where you can find my ticket.

Ditto.

I've tried logging out and back in

Checking the first toon I logged in when servers went live

Mail/all bays on all the toons i've tried. No red bouncing symbol.

Toon that should have the highest play time

Pack explorer

and silly things like jumping to the strongholds that were on the previous servers and looking at their bays. Nothing.

I don't know if anyone has already sed this but sinse the servers came online my login keeps asying "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again". Is this because I'm on the new EU server is it something else? and what should I do?

I don't know if anyone has already sed this but sinse the servers came online my login keeps asying "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again". Is this because I'm on the new EU server is it something else? and what should I do?

When you are experiencing this problem with the launcher, try the Launcher Repair Utility. Place it in your swtor-directory and run it. It will re-install the newest version of the (Streaming-)Launcher and should eliminate all launcher-related errors.

Nothing we are looking into should have any type of rollback implications, no fear there. As for Legacy Storage, simply put your Legacy should now be a combination of all of your existing ones within that set of origin servers that combined. If this would cause Storage to be full it will go into overlfow which you can access via a flashing red button in your inventory.

-eric

Eric — There is no flashing red button. I've lost tens of thousands of crafting materials, companion gifts, Jawa junk, and much, much more from my Jedi Convenant toons. Shadowlands legacy bank is in tact. When will we have a fix on Star Forge for this? It's unacceptable! Thanks.

ea how about you sell this game since you wont take care of it i lost more than matts and legacy gear due to YOUR mistake this time i lost hope so sell this damn game if you cant do even the little things right that you promised us this time unlike the other 20 times you had fixed and failed thank you a old customer

Star Forge is now live! Thanks everyone for your patience today. Now get in there and enjoy your new home.

-eric

Was a long road, but you guys got there in the end. Well done and thanks to everyone hard VERY HARD work.

I have to be placed on hold to wait for a space in the server to open up? I didn't even know that ever happens until this server joining thing. Even with top priority as a subscriber it just doesn't feel like this was a good change. I will give it a chance but let's hope the benefits out weigh the inconveniences...

Nothing we are looking into should have any type of rollback implications, no fear there. As for Legacy Storage, simply put your Legacy should now be a combination of all of your existing ones within that set of origin servers that combined. If this would cause Storage to be full it will go into overlfow which you can access via a flashing red button in your inventory.

-eric

sadly, this is not the case for me :/

Eric,

Is it possible that a legacy names were messed up some. My boyfriend has used the same legacy name as mine since we were able to do so but when I checked the legacy name his was changed, and to say he was not happy is an understatement, so checking to see what happened before he gets off work.

Thanks.

-eric

This does not seem to be working. My TRE legacy bank was almost full (6 tabs) so combined with my legacy bank from Progenitor (4 tabs) it should have triggered an overflow. My Progenitor stuff is just gone. NO "red flashing button" nothing. You, FAQ and Keith lied :mad: I should have paid more attention to those who said to take precautions.

This does not seem to be working. My TRE legacy bank was almost full (6 tabs) so combined with my legacy bank from Progenitor (4 tabs) it should have triggered an overflow. My Progenitor stuff is just gone. NO "red flashing button" nothing. You, FAQ and Keith lied :mad: I should have paid more attention to those who said to take precautions.

Same problem for me. Only my Progenitor stuff remains and all items from The Red Eclipse and Tomb of Freedon Nadd are gone. Also no red flashing button.

Hoping for more info about fix soon. :rak_02:

Same problem for me. Only my Progenitor stuff remains and all items from The Red Eclipse and Tomb of Freedon Nadd are gone. Also no red flashing button.

Hoping for more info about fix soon. :rak_02:

Unlikely - they don't believe there is a problem, so they will just ignore us (and it doesn't affect their precious Cartel Market so nothing will be done).

On Malgus, my legacy storage has not merged. I have contents of one storage, it still has empty space in it so no merging happened, I have no flashing red thing in inventory either. All 3 legacy storage holds had at least 3-4 bays full before merge. Some were stackables like gifts(they did not merge either) but I had a load of cartel items that have vanished.

Edited by serenitty

Another case of missing Legacy items here. It seems like all my TRE Legacy storage is now missing, lots of crafting materials. No flashing overflow buttons of course.

On one of my characters from another server I received all items in my inventory and 3 emails with overflow items, but I haven't received anything in any of my TRE chars.

Thanks for the update, guys, but no thanks! Months of saving items is now gone!!!

Where the hell is the formal acknowledgement by EA and Bioware?

None of my legacy items moved over except Jedi Covenant. Omg, years of collected mats, items, gifts and armor have vanished without so much as an apology or even acknowledgement. Millions of credits worth and hundreds of hours down the toilet, and NO ONE at Bioware seems to care. Way to shut this game down. You really think anyone will renew their sub next month if you do not fix/compensate?

Edited by BuddyTheWetDog

Where the hell is the formal acknowledgement by EA and Bioware?

None of my legacy items moved over except Jedi Covenant. ****, years of collected mats, items, gifts and armor have vanished without so much as an apology or even acknowledgement. Millions of credits worth and hundreds of hours down the *******, and NO ONE at Good are seems to care. Way to shut this game down. You really think anyone will renew their sub next month if you do not fix/compensate?

The best solution is put in a ticket, tell them exactly what was lost. You may have to prove what you lost but they should be able to check your character on Jedi Covenant and find out what happen but you need to put in a ticket as they normally don't do anything on a forum post.