Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
What about people who are already online, putting stuff back into their legacy cargo holds etc? Should we stop?

We caught the issue as people were logging in (from our side) which is why we are suspending logins. If you are already on, you're fine. Carry on, if we need to take the server down we will get everyone off the server at that time.

-eric

hey folks,

upon going live we are seeing an issue affecting a handful of players. However, due to the sensitivity of today's update, we are going to suspend further logins to eu and hold on bringing na live until we know exactly why the issue is occurring // address it.

I will pass on updates as i have them!

-eric

eta? :/

Hey folks,

Upon going live we are seeing an issue affecting a handful of players. However, due to the sensitivity of today's update, we are going to suspend further logins to EU and hold on bringing NA live until we know exactly why the issue is occurring // address it.

I will pass on updates as I have them!

-eric

Seamless!

And now they delay bringing the servers back up just because maintaining items in your legacy storage is some kind of big deal I guess. People should have foreseen this and sold every single item they had prior to the merge. Now we are on hold because of short sighted morons who didn't take proper precautions of being completely naked on the fleet with nothing in storage or in their mailbox. Now I am being punished because of these idiots

As a darth, i find this all very cruel, and i approve. While we all wait, i found this game called crossout, which is like twisted metal, but pvp style. lol. It seems to be all pvp so far, but for a time filler, tons of fun! My drink of choice is beer, and am having many this evening, it would seem. PARRRTY ON! I look forward to a more populated environment to be sure. Hopefully i will soon be queuing for pvp and having it pop. :)

look bioware all this maintenance crap should of been done and over with this mo9rning in the allotted 1zm to 1pm time frame that was givien this is total bs that we still can't even log into the game or our servers that we play on due to you there at ea and bioware taking your own damn sweet time! get with the program and get the damn game up and running for christs sake! yes i'm upset I have every right to be!

Quit flopping around on the floor it is like 50 cents.

And? Money is still money.

I'm sure you'll get your (less than) 50 cents in the mail any day now. Don't spend it all in one place!

Cool, glad to get something back.

Edited by Ackerprincess

look bioware all this maintenance crap should of been done and over with this mo9rning in the allotted 1zm to 1pm time frame that was givien this is total bs that we still can't even log into the game or our servers that we play on due to you there at ea and bioware taking your own damn sweet time! get with the program and get the damn game up and running for christs sake! yes i'm upset I have every right to be!

Okay, so then next time we have a major server overhaul, you can do it! I'm sure you have all the training and years of experience in this field as the guys currently doing the update! :DDDD

SWTOR staff, keep doing what you gotta do, and please don't push yourselves. Regardless of what anybody says, your health comes first and honestly, it's just a game, and we can all wait. It's not like we're all gonna die between now and when it's fixed.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Sorry. Ok, so let's assume that BWA brought the server up at 1PM as you say. And what if something broke, and they had to fix it. Let's be honest, you'd be on the forums, screaming because something broke. Let them take their time to make sure everything works for the rest of us. You aren't the only one who plays this game.

For the love of everything. FML

Y'all realize it *IS* just a game, right? A game we pay for, yes. But unless you're an IT pro, the uneducated doesn't realize how much work it actually does take to put an endeavour like this in place.

Chill. They're doing their best to get everything right. They are working with new equipment, back end software and databases that all need to be placed in a specific order and without corruption, mind you.

I give major props to the IT team back at Bioware.

Nah, you don't have any right to be, much less every right to be. These guys have been at work for going on 20 hours straight to get this in place. Get a grip, man. Do you really think they want this to not go as quickly and painlessly as possible? Trust me, they want that more than you do. Put your big girl pants on, mate. You'll be alright.