The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

In-game Items you Want to Return

EricMusco

Hi guys!

The cartell certificates would be really nice, but there a few reputation items you seem not getting from the command packages, you already need to buy things from its traders.

And of course better lootchance for the decoration in the flashpoints, yep! :)

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

Nice one!

Been waiting for this thread for ages <3 Thanks in advance for listening to the players.

1. I'm not sure if the Statue of the ancient Slave is still in the game or not. It has been a drop from the Korriban Incursion Flashpoint. When that FP first released you could get this Statue every now and then. Then, it just vanished and I havent seen the Statue on the GTN for ages either. So pls bring it back or increase the drop rate or whatever. Am looking for more of these for months now.

Thank you :)

Bsically i want Exhumed gear shells back, as well as many pvp-pve gear shells which were removed and never will come back.

Yes, i'm ignoring what you said about 'no armor or weapons', because as you can see that's what most of us want.

Personally i couldnt care less for another pet or mount, though probably more decorations in general would be nice, and specially if they are WAY easier to obtain.

In conclusion, bring back old gear shells, and throw more decorations our way, stop the greed a little bit and hand out decorations by other means different than the CM. Listen to your players, for once.

Longspur Blaze Mount ;)

There was a vendor in the black hole daily area that sold this Mount. This vendor is gone and took the Mount with him :D

THIS ^^^^^

It was also available on the Ilum vendor for 200 commendations.

Edited by Decidion

I would REALLY like the FP Decos to be re-worked so you can actually get them from the FP's without doing them in HM 200 times to see 1.... The other thing id love is for there to be another way to get the DECO's from the cartel certificate vendor as you cant get the certs anymore...... Thanks!!!

I'd like to see the Makeb Gazebo again ingame - it was available only for a very limited amount of players during an limited amount of time. And bring back the old plants, please - there is so much tech stuff, but the decoration section lacks a wide variety of plants and flowers!

If you could add/design more plants, flowers, 'beautiful' decor like statues or wells I'm sure there will a lot of very happy players!

Bring back the Chevin event. it only happened once and it would be nice if it came back.

Believe it or not, but I once got it on Makeb ! Insanely crazy good luck ! I think it dropped from a mob rather than from some digging ... But that was years ago. 2014, I think.

I'd like to see the Makeb Gazebo again ingame - it was available only for a very limited amount of players during an limited amount of time. And bring back the old plants, please - there is so much tech stuff, but the decoration section lacks a wide variety of plants and flowers!

If you could add/design more plants, flowers, 'beautiful' decor like statues or wells I'm sure there will a lot of very happy players!

Is this gazebo the same as can be bought from the current PvP decorations vendor ?

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I do recall I got a Sarlaac fledgling pit Deco once... where it disappeared too I have no idea. I would greatly like that back please.

Hmm seems I am drawing a blank to the rest, mostly I would like to see the older set drops from the now weekly/daily heroics that use to drop I.E. on Coruscant. but this isn't an armor or weapon wish list thread. Taonese (Sp) and Rakata gear sets... yeah fairly large list I guess that's why you guys don't want to see the armor sets in this thread, oh well :(

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

Honestly I'd really enjoy seeing certain flashpoint decos have a higher chance of dropping. I would also love to see the recovered relics (the crates from Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion) having their drop rates fixed, as I have not seen them drop from the flashpoints since early 4.0. An overall drop rate increase on flashpoint decos in general, but maybe not to the point of it being obnoxious? Others stated old gear skins, and I agree that they should also have a chance to drop, or may have a way of purchasing them from a vendor? Planetary datacrons would also be a nice increase of droprates as well..