Visas Marr's armor a JEDI robe????

Cortusjace

Wasnt she a Jedi who, after a bad day, worked for Nihlus(ms)?

Pretty sure. She started out as a Sith apprentice, then became a Jedi.

...I think. Truth be told, I've never played either of the KOTOR games, and am slightly fuzzy on the lore. :o Maybe she *was* a Jedi, then became Sith, then...turned back to the light??

Now I'm confusing myself. >_< But either way, Visas Marr would be considered a Jedi.

Edited by Jagaimee

...I think. Truth be told, I've never played either of the KOTOR games, and am slightly fuzzy on the lore. :o Maybe she *was* a Jedi, then became Sith, then...turned back to the light??

Now I'm confusing myself. >_<

She was a civvie on Katarr, a world that got eaten by Nihilus. She survived and Nihilus left her alive and made her his apprentice.

Now I'm confusing myself. >_< But either way, Visas Marr would be considered a Jedi.

Stop what you're doing, and go play KOTOR 1 and 2, right now!.. they hold up well and honestly the game and story is 20 times better than anything from swtor.. plus you should know the lore and where swtor comes from. :D

Stop what you're doing, and go play KOTOR 1 and 2, right now!.. they hold up well and honestly the game and story is 20 times better than anything from swtor.. plus you should know the lore and where swtor comes from. :D

I'm waiting for the Apeiron mod to come out before playing KOTOR. :p After that, I will definitely play KOTOR 2 as well. I *do* know most of the lore, but the finer details - like who Visas Marr was before she was Nihilus's apprentice (thank you, orangenee!) - elude me.

Edited by Jagaimee

I'm waiting for the Apeiron mod to come out before playing KOTOR. :p After that, I will definitely play KOTOR 2 as well. I *do* know most of the lore, but the finer details - like who Visas Marr was before she was Nihilus's apprentice (thank you, orangenee!) - elude me.

Apeiron will never see the light of day because of copyright laws unfortunately.

Wow. Her backstory is pretty interesting, but, yea, no...there was only a mention that she would be instrumental in revitalizing the Jedi Order, but not that she ever became one.

I suppose Visas and the other force sensitives the Exile trained rebuilt the Jedi Order after she left to search for Revan.

She can either become a Jedi or a dark Jedi by the end (I don't think Nihilus cared enough about actual Sith teachings to make her a true Sith). On Ravager she'll give a speech based on her force side (serene if she's LS or vengful if she's DS).

This, I like to believe most people lean light especially on first play through. Hell Revan is default ds in tor when everytime I play kotor1 I love playing light side, revan redemption robe mod (oh god can we get these in CM^^), so was kind of a let down for me they went with Revan still being ds. Marr could be Jedi or sith depending on how you played, just like revan :D

Edited by krisknife

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.