Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What are the things in swtor that you have literally never done before?

Eshvara

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

World bosses

Ops

Being able to tolerate Corellia

Finish three of the other Pub stories that aren't the Trooper

Ranked PvP

Be able to get inside a guild that isn't dead already

Sell this stupid Tythian Lightsaber

TUXs reminded me of another, RP outside of what we do as part of the story.

Edited by orangenee

I've struggled to think of something...I guess 'real' RP, but that's really about the only thing I can think of. I've run guilds, ace'd ships, done ranked PvP, NiM Ops, solo'd stories, chased datacrons, done events, leveled alts, crafted things, sold things, bought things, killed commanders, won planets in Conquest, decorated a SH with something other than meat trees and chairs...I really can't think of anything I haven't tried extensively.

Done most of it, at one time or another. Honestly even went back in many of the stories to change things up but I never started a second Sith Warrior to get all dark and such....but not really interested in doing so. But have completed most stories at least twice just because the choices and all wanting to see what could have been. So yeah, never completed a second Sith Warrior.

No RP Tux.....so sad......RP is rather a great way to add fun to the game. And you can include in on doing other things. Did RP with a friend while we ran master mode chapters together just to do it. Was rather fun. Because while we can both solo them sometimes its just fun to play with a friend and try crazy things. We even RP walked through an op once, just because we could.

Edited by Sargrith

Operations.

Most of the World Bosses.

Ranked PvP.

RP...though i have made attempts i think i come across as the stalker type.

Conquests, though ihave completed two personal conquests...2 years apart, i think..maybe 1

Most side quests on any planet after Tatooine. I think alderaan ruined it for me way back when.

anything after chapter 3 of KotET....only one character has started that line.

I have just recently started to actively participate in events. Bounty Week has been one i have enjoyed. Gree is one I have not. Racghual(ms) i did briefly a couple of years ago and only to get my BH up to 55 or 60...doh! I do intend on actually doing the christmas event. you have to understand, i did all WoW events across 12+ characters. So many chocolate eggs....so much candy....orphans...sigh...i burned myself out of doing events.

and, Cared for what was in the CM after i realized i didnt actually use most of which i had to have.

Ranked PVP - I gave PVP a try, but it (or rather, the people playing it) didn't agree with me, decided to not bother with it anymore, so I never got around to doing ranked, and do not feel compelled to try it.

KOTET - Being sufficiently disappointed with KOTFE, I've not yet bothered with KOTET at all, though I suspect it's only a matter of time before I will give it a go. If I'm really bored some day.

For the rest.. I'm fairly certain I've done at least some of everything. From NiM ops to Heavy RP, from datacrons to decorating, from vanilla stories to not-so-vanilla ERP.. :p

Things I've never done

- finish KotFE or even start KotET

- finish smuggler class story

- the newest operation

- some flashpoints

- most NiM ops

- most world bosses

- fully decorate a stronghold

- get all datacrons

- RP

Edited by teclado

Never played the new Iokath OPs(still want to but can not find anyone to group with)

Never even been to the Umbara Stronghold(but ill probably get there before the new years)

Never Dark Sided Republic and non force users(Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Trooper, Smuggler, Imperial Agent, and Bounty Hunter (as Sith are the Dark ones(i only play extra one because i dont remember the story)))

Never brought a Imperial Flag ship (only a republic one)

Never gotten the Battlefront 2015 start up bonus even though i play that alot more than this game(though its for console)

Never Killed Arcaan, Senya, or Vette during KotFE/KotET.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.