Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

If you lived in Star Wars universe, who would you be?

Rebamcfan

I wouldn't be jedi or sith, I'd get over my fear of flying and get a ship to roam the galaxy with my husband, kitty, and friends and trick people into buying me drinks/giving me money everywhere I went. So basically, the same person I am now, just able to use the force :D

The same person perhaps but traveling faster.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be my fearless sith warrior, a heretic of the darkness, bold, confident and a tower of paragon that makes enemies run away back to the dark and protect those people who need protecting. i would be the ultimate irony and i would allow it to fuel my reason for being as a light sider, a sith with a heart of gold! :D

Definitely a traveler of some sort gotta experience that galaxy. And I've always liked the idea of a Han Solo or Bona Fett type character so probably some kind of smuggler/gun for hire is my dream job in the star wars universe lol.

I just think with that kind of job you could see much of the galaxy and adrenaline.

From a realistic perspective? I'd be some random background character... Based on my own life, some sort of instructor or military service member. For which side? ...honestly I like the organized nature of the empire... I could see me being an Imperial school master or some such.

If I simply could be anyone/thing? That is a harder choice. I like the concept of having power... Buck I am not truly devious and underhanded enough to make a good Sith, nor am I so blind to emotion or practicality to be a decent Jedi... I like order too much to be a bounty hunter or smuggler... I'd have to be something like an Imperial commander type, something in the intel sector would work nicely as I am good at planning and analysis. The key would be getting to a point where you had some degree of power but not so high up that you started attracting attention for critters like Dark Lords, maybe a major or colonel.

No one's said the Emperor yet? Why not...I'd be the Emperor. #goals :D

Nah, I'd find myself even more given to rambling nonsensical diatribes. Plus I couldn't eat an entire galaxy, far too many carbs.

What is the most annoying thing in the SW universe (Rae not an option)? I want to be that.

Given my intelligence and beauty, there really is only one logical conclusion...

Dr. Oggurobb.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because I'm beautiful and smart.

Don't forget about your artistry and creativity and now you must go and create something. :p

Hmmmmm.. most of these things sound much too hazardous for me.. :p

In reality, one of my biggest wishes is to see my planet from space one day, but I imagine that in an environment where space travel is fairly commonplace, I'd probably prefer to live somewhere safe, quiet and pretty, same as now.

If I go more by how I am in-game I still could not imagine me exploring the galaxy, slaughtering enemies or defending some.. library.. (I don't really understand Jedi.. I guess..), the violence I take part in because that's how the game works.. No, if I'd have the courage, confidence, presence and, well the body that I can have in-game, I'd totally be bar dancing forever. :D

Nah, I'd find myself even more given to rambling nonsensical diatribes. Plus I couldn't eat an entire galaxy, far too many carbs.

What is the most annoying thing in the SW universe (Rae not an option)? I want to be that.

Jar Jar. You want to be Jar Jar :D

I would be a psychiatrist with a live holo show called "Force or Farce?" that brings people on to discuss how The Force has ruined their relationships with family member and friends, and afterwards, the audience all decide whether or not to use the shock collars on the guests by pressing one of two buttons in front of their chairs labeled "Yes" or "No", but in reality the buttons would all vote "Yes" regardless of which button was pressed. Imagine the ratings!

KC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.