What is your Cartel Coin balance? 💰

Eshvara

I lost interest in most of the Cartel Market items, including the Packs, a while back. Now I mostly spend it on Collections unlocks and Legacy perks for my characters.

Around 27K and see nothing I would have any interest in buying with them.

Oh, isn't that always the way? Finally get a lot of in-game currency to spend, and nothing that you want to buy.

Unsure how I got the odd number.

For me, it was purchasing those few Collections unlocks that only cost 1 Cartel Coin each.

Not as much as a lot of yours, lol. But I've only been playing for about a year and I've only been a subscriber for about half that time, so I haven't had much time to accumulate coins from monthly grants and such.

I think right now I'm sitting on a little over 1k- usually my balance is close to 0, but since I was a good, responsible adult yesterday and got my vaccinations renewed (ow), I decided to splurge a bit and buy some coins as a reward. I'll probably spend them on unlocks once I can be bothered.

Edited by SourOrange

I'm sitting on about 50k coins at the moment. I don't buy a lot of stuff with them. I usually will use it for unlocks after I buy an armor set or weapon off the GTN.

I had an account hacked once years ago in another game and I've learned not to keep much currency in my account for that reason alone. I look at what I want, then I get the CC I need and spend it. I don't think I could sit on that many CC either way though. I'd rather use them for in game credits or whatever, but I'm guessing you'll have more credits than you then as well...or you don't need anything expensive on the GTN of course.

Are you by chance offering in-game credits to people to click your referral? since posting in the forum sig never seems to attract anyone.. :(

SNIP...

Nope I never had to do that.

However, if I got back into trying to get my code back out there I would start offering credits in game for it's use and make sure to list what server I was on while doing it. It was just easier back then when it was new and the game didn't carry so much negativity with it like it does now.

Edited by Quraswren

I have 1810 at the moment, but I recently bought 14500 for the random gold armor packs and then 2400 for the black & black dye. I don't save up in this game :o

According to my bank statement my total SWTOR expenses since 2012 is at $3.759,92. I have a problem.

Back in the early 90s my wife and I played an early "MMO" called Yserbious; access was paid hourly. We had a $292 bill for just one month :eek:

Over 11K.

It's built up from the monthly allotment. I hardly ever spend CC. If I do it's for direct sale armor sets or legacy unlocks. I only buy the sets off the cartel if it's ridiculously priced on the GTN. I don't gamble with this crate business everyone talks about because I'm not retarded.

Edited by Dayshadow