Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

My agent is getting closer and closer to Arcann! I decided to see if one of my clones of my main character (technically my first attempts of making my main and finding a look I liked better to keep making new versions) leave Theron for Arcann to see if that felt do-able for her story, lol. I have 4 of them before I got the final, and real final, recreation who is only lvl 34 xD.

I do not think that Arcann will in future participate in the plot. Especially if the story returns to the format of Imp vs Resp. But I dream that the developers will return the opportunity to go through the story with our favorite character, and not with imposed ones. As it was in vanilla.:rolleyes:

Something tells me it'll go back to Makeb/ilum/SoR where companions are registered as "not even there" and you're going through the story given quests by higher ups or non-companion characters well before we go back to anything class-story like.

I'm sorry if what I posted in the tag is too spoilery? But I was being very vague:( Just want to share my reaction. If I do I apologize. Maybe I will just edit it out

I am very curious now... What Arcann can possibly do to get such a reaction from you, LamiaKan? ;) Don't tell, I will find out myself, but you are a tease!

Something tells me it'll go back to Makeb/ilum/SoR where companions are registered as "not even there" and you're going through the story given quests by higher ups or non-companion characters well before we go back to anything class-story like.

At least in Makeb and SoR they had ambient dialog. Andronikos reminiscing that he should hold Talos by his legs over the edge of the gravity hook platform (Talos is afraid of heights) was too funny in a NOT funny way :D.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I have peeked at a few things related to Umbara, which is released now, I just want to be surprised by Arcann as he's special to me.:rak_03:

But for stuff I feel indifferent to, I don't particularly mind. :)

Edited by Eshvara

My agent is getting closer and closer to Arcann! I decided to see if one of my clones of my main character (technically my first attempts of making my main and finding a look I liked better to keep making new versions) leave Theron for Arcann to see if that felt do-able for her story, lol. I have 4 of them before I got the final, and real final, recreation who is only lvl 34 xD.

What planet are you on? :)

At least in Makeb and SoR they had ambient dialog. Andronikos reminiscing that he should hold Talos by his legs over the edge of the gravity hook platform (Talos is afraid of heights) was too funny in a NOT funny way :D.

Sad correction: only some had ambient dialogue. Not all. :( but yes, there was a bit and I would like to see more of that, if having companions in conversations is too hard, at least give us an open zone and ambient dialogue again, just with all.. not a couple.

In relation to our earlier discussion:

I tried to look up the initial tweets confirming the romance etc. and I can't find the Bi ones any more, should I be concerned? :D XD

Nope, the official announcement , well final official one, was in Keith's roadmap. And Charles still mentions him now and then on twitter.

For the Vector lovers in here, does it bother you that he's only available for the Agent?

sorta, since I only have the one agent. but. also not much since there's really no reason a killik-joiner would approach anyone but the Agent.

sorta, since I only have the one agent. but. also not much since there's really no reason a killik-joiner would approach anyone but the Agent.

I considered playing a female agent to see the Vector romance, but I wasn't sure if her sounding like female Hawke would distract me :rak_02:.

Edit:

Vector and Ashara were the base game LI's I was most curious about.

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

For the Vector lovers in here, does it bother you that he's only available for the Agent?

Not really, I'm quite happy that my Agent will get Vector back, though considering that Elara and Malavai were available for all, it would be nice that he and Ashara were accessible for everyone. Though I quite understand that many have been wanting to get class specific companions back instead of one for all version, adds more variety to story that way I would say.

I considered playing a female agent to see the Vector romance, but I wasn't sure if her sounding like female Hawke would distract me :rak_02:.

Edit:

Vector and Ashara were the base game LI's I was most curious about.

Vector romance is so sweet and deep, he and my Agent fit perfectly together. Some may find him creepy but I found conversations with him to be very enlightening in regards to Killik culture. While I do dislike them, I can see that it gave Vector much happiness too. And Jo Wyatt's female Agent is great imo, really like her voice.

Vector romance is so sweet and deep, he and my Agent fit perfectly together. Some may find him creepy but I found conversations with him to be very enlightening in regards to Killik culture. While I do dislike them, I can see that it gave Vector much happiness too. And Jo Wyatt's female Agent is great imo, really like her voice.

Guess I know what playthrough I'm playing after my Bounty Hunter :D

Also I just met a bounty hunter trainer named Beebe, my life is complete :rak_03:

Edit:

He just said to my BH that if he wants to be on top he'll need to learn the skills...:rak_04:

`Come back you might learn something.`

-Dusk's mind is in the gutter-

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

Heck YES! I'm mad to be stuck with Temple. Vector is my Fem Agent's husband he's my Legacy's brother! He'd also be a good friend to Senya and Arcann!

Does anyone here try to make their toons in an image of themselves? :rak_03: For as much as it's possible! :D:p

Sorry if I ask too much questions.:rak_03: I can totally calm down! :D

Well, my fem-toons have a certain similarity with me, as far as the game allows. But this is more a similarity of character than appearance.

I don't play as myself. I keep to my morals but my PC's are themselves. They have their own culture differing personalities, and different needs. That's why I say Arcann is for my JC and ONLY my JC. I've built a saga of stories that means I have to follow what the people in those stories demand.