The New Server Names

Zerileth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just having fun. Take the following with a grain of salt.

The Leviathan! Nice strong name. Good for you French players! :cool:

Star Forge! Wow! Another strong name. Very SWTOR! Yay East Coast! :cool:

Darth Malgus... Ok Certainly SWTOR... So much for representing the Republic. But yeah ok. Alright UK!

Tulak Hord yeah, see Malgus above. Deutschland!

The Hot Prospect? Huh? Seriously? :D<----- estimating 3 players will rage quit when they see this.:p

Sounds like a brothel in Tijuana...

For some reason I see many people that get moved to the Hot Pocket transferring out to Star Forge, before or after the merge. That name is truly horrific. Thank goodness I won't be going there.

I think Star Forge is a suitable name for those servers.🤔

I can't express how much I hate the name "HOT PROSPECT". :mad:

I don't know about where you live, but out here it's kinda sexist.

It's that easy woman you're trying to pick up for the night.

Edited by Xina_LA

Malgus is life!!!

How so? I mean, seriously. He failed BIG time and he took thousands and probably much more with him. What a waste of human/nonhuman resources.

Malgus is one of the biggest failures in the history of the Old Republic.

How you can be happy to play on a server dedicated to him is beyond me. I am embarrassed and ashamed and I will continue to say that I play on The Progenitor, unless they come up with a name that DESERVES to be our server's name.

How so? I mean, seriously. He failed BIG time and he took thousands and probably much more with him. What a waste of human/nonhuman resources.

How you can be happy to play on a server dedicated to him is beyond me. I am embarrassed and ashamed and I will continue to say that I play on The Progenitor, unless they come up with a name that DESERVES to be our server's name.

Well I doubt we'll change anyone's mind.:rak_03: We can just continue to have different opinions. :p

SNIP...

Agreed. A throw away boss in a FP that couldn't even rate being an OPS boss. The only reason I member him at all is because bioware keeps vomiting him back up to us in one way or another.

However, his named server isn't anywhere near as bad as "The Hot Prospect".

Might as well be called, "The sweaty street corner possibility"

For some reason I see many people that get moved to the Hot Pocket transferring out to Star Forge, before or after the merge. That name is truly horrific. Thank goodness I won't be going there.

Hot Pocket!! :D That's perfect!!

Darth Malgus...eh. Could be better. But im gonna miss you Red Eclipse. :(

Out of curiousity, why aren't people happy with the name Darth Malgus or Tulak Hord? Those were some of the most epic Sith Lords, I consider it an honour to be able to play on a server bearing their name!

Out of curiousity, why aren't people happy with the name Darth Malgus or Tulak Hord? Those were some of the most epic Sith Lords, I consider it an honour to be able to play on a server bearing their name!

Darth Malgus is fine if it has to be a sithy name - I thought he was a cool character. But it would've been nice to have a bit more balance? Like, if they're going to name two servers after two characters, do they both have to be sith lords? There are other interesting characters out there... You know, maybe one Imp and one Pub?

Darth Malgus is fine if it has to be a sithy name - I thought he was a cool character. But it would've been nice to have a bit more balance? Like, if they're going to name two servers after two characters, do they both have to be sith lords? There are other interesting characters out there... You know, maybe one Imp and one Pub?

But... but... EMPIRE FOREVER.