<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

I actually agree. I thought some of the bosses were actually ... Very refreshing. Some of these ideas are definitely great. I love the idea of a Mario style raid encounter (Gharj/Soa). I really do believe, assuming the technical issues get fixed quickly, SWTOR has a good raiding future ahead of it.

Ultimately though, you just *do not* know who is doing well. Assuming the average DPS of a full epic BH (with 4 set) is 3500 (I think it'd be this, personally). You could have a BH doing 5250 DPS, and another doing 1750 and, because there are no parses, it looks like they're both pulling their weight.

I fiind this a problem. I just do.

In reality, if the content gets beat, what difference does it really make.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch another "world first" bites the dust.

The Problem is just, these bosses are so easy, most guilds would feel ashamed to post "world firsts" about normal modes.

Right now, we are at soa nightmare mode and it is still easy -.-#.

Ouch another "world first" bites the dust.

Well, with the way it works right now we'll most likely never find out who exactly got the first kill of soa16.

I'm sure more than a handful of eu-guild must've cleared the place yesterday right after the id-reset.

We we're 14 guild members, filling up with two friends, and well, 16man at first seems to be tuned a little bit curious compared to 8man (trash to 2nd boss was interesting (cc-immune), 3rd boss adds having like 7 times more life).

Soa though proved to be exactly as easy as he's been in 8man.

Well, surely you can believe whom you want, but matter of fact is, we killed it before. And so did probably at least a handful of other guilds. Its just nothing to gloat over.

---

as for nightmare-soa, nope, on 8man, and he is definately levels above the rest (which isnt too hard seeing as 8man nightmare is a joke up until him), still i expect a kill in the next couple of days.

Oh, and for yor loot-problem. There is no need to leave it to luck, there is a very real and easy solution to distribute the loot the way its supposed to be.

On 16 man?

The only thing you all have done is gotten 16 people to level 50 and put them in a raid group. Normal mode is nothing but LFR easy mode. We burned through normal 8 man, we burned through hard 8 man 4/5 like one night and will be 5/5 tonight, and when we have 16 people level 50 guess what, we will burn through 16/16 normal mode.

I don't have any problem with you being happy about clearing it on 16 man, it's bragging about "world first loleasy mode" that's annoying. Nothing but a bunch of elitist fools who think they are good because they were the only ones foolish enough to post about easy modes.

Go back to MMO-Champion and spam there world first forums with some nonsense kills or some ****.

I'm sorry, but I have to hold my congrats until you guys down Soa on hardmode or nightmare. Soa is a step above the first droid boss, which is a step above Gharj, which are many, many steps above the puzzle boss and 1v1 boss. Also, I don't think anyone, not even AoD, have managed to down Soa on hardmode or nightmare in either size.

I'm sorry, but I have to hold my congrats until you guys down Soa on hardmode or nightmare. Soa is a step above the first droid boss, which is a step above Gharj, which are many, many steps above the puzzle boss and 1v1 boss. Also, I don't think anyone, not even AoD, have managed to down Soa on hardmode or nightmare in either size.

Keep checking this post! And yes, he's certainly a challenge on hard. :)

I could care less about PvE since im a PvP guy. But i think it would be hella cool to be the first in the world (top 3 actually) to down an endgame boss, no matter the difficulty.

Gratz to everyone who participated!!

Thanks Piigle. We're a PVP focused guild ourselves, so be sure to drop in and say hi if you're ever on Port Nowhere.

Grats. Although did you find ... Nightmare mode Gharj underwhelming compared to the insane powerhouse that is the Annihilation Droid? XD

Annihilation Droid is still bugged in 16-man nightmare. You could probably still down him if RNG went your way, but is it worth however many pulls to get that RNG? Meh.