<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't debate the difficulty of the content.

Its easy to run 100 meters, anyone can do it. However, there is something to be said about someone who can do it faster than you.

he doesnt eat as much pizza...and i love the lards who compare video gaming to sports. I went 40 and 0 in Nuketown on my PS3, dont see me posting on COD forums with video highlights.

MMOs have 1 requirement only and it starts and stops with "time investment". Thats not a skill so please dont compare it to real life achievements like athletics or chess games for that matter.

he doesnt eat as much pizza...and i love the lards who compare video gaming to sports. I went 40 and 0 in Nuketown on my PS3, dont see me posting on COD forums with video highlights.

MMOs have 1 requirement only and it starts and stops with "time investment". Thats not a skill so please dont compare it to real life achievements like athletics or chess games for that matter.

No, just no.

Right, you don't need skill when you wait till everyone posts their boss strat videos so you can just copy exactly what they do.

Games are easy when everyone else lays down the golden brick road for you. If you want to actually pave the path, it takes skill (mostly because you're pushing content that you aren't geared for).

And, you just posted that you went 40 and 0 so apparently you care. Troll on.

He hits for 25K with his lock on ability. Most of our dps is around 17k hp. So yes.

Ok so assuming he hits a BH with Shield online we have this:

--------

So if the DPS BH have 17K Life a Sorc Shield should be able to save his life, isn´t it`?

Congrats on the progression Condemned :)

Am I to understand from this thread and your website that you haven't done Soa on Hard or Nightmare (either 8 or 16man) yet?

We have not killed SOA yet. We got him to 5k hp last week on hard.

Has anyone tried using an IA to cloaking screen then infiltrate to remove the red reticule on nightmare? We've has some success doing this on other difficulty modes.

We have not killed SOA yet. We got him to 5k hp last week on hard.

Okay cool, we're at a similar point is all :)

You can dodge the reticule hit but that's about it. Everything else basically gets 1 shot. Troopers can live through it by popping their shield + a Sage shield, but most your other classes are SOL if they get targeted.

hhhmmm ok seems that they overtuned it a little bit, in 8 Man we managed to get the Droid to 75% fast enough to only get 1 or 2 of these Shots. Don´t know if this is possible within 16 Man too.

but for today i have enough about EV, god damn Pylon Event bugged us out 12 times........