<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not totally their fault, its been happening like crazy. Since there is no actual system to track the kills or the firsts people are just claiming crap left and right. Its amusing to watch. Its funny how self righteous people get about it too.

Its hilarious too because in a week or two nobody is going to remember or care, at least not about anything except Nightmare.

What these guys don't realize is that the OP lockout occurs right at primetime EU play and that a bunch of 16 man EV clears started immediately.

Edited by Lightmgl

Sigh please dont post false reports , Nerfed Dialogue on our server cleared 16 man last week. Condemned you where good in rift but you peaked, Im sorry.

That is incorrect. They were locked to 8 man last week. The reset was today.

Why is it every guild is posting about normals? I went in with a pug yesterday and cleared all the normal content and we carried at least 3 of the people.

It is easy. Nobody cares if youre world first, or world last unless it's nightmare. Has been that way in every MMO.

Why is it every guild is posting about normals? I went in with a pug yesterday and cleared all the normal content and we carried at least 3 of the people.

It is easy. Nobody cares if youre world first, or world last unless it's nightmare. Has been that way in every MMO.

I won't debate the difficulty of the content.

Its easy to run 100 meters, anyone can do it. However, there is something to be said about someone who can do it faster than you.

Just an additional note that we have the world first reported 16 man kill of Bonethrasher as well.

Screenshots available on our twitter feed at twitter.com/condemnedguild

EDIT: ePeen posted an earlier screen shot of this kill. Grats on their World First for Bonethrasher - we're happy with our World Second.

Edited by EFalconer

Wow.

Haters gonna hate. You guys deserve nothing but credit. Most of these replies are laughable. Keep doing what you do best, and set the bar for the rest of us.

I don't want to be mean or anything but the only people who would post about doing normal modes first are players who no doubt have never been top raiders in previous games and want to finally feel special. It's nothing except levelling fast. The real pro raiders IE: Irae AoD are already clearing nightmare on 8 man and will be clearing it on 16 soon, too. Likely months before this guild.

"Grats on the 8 man?"

Edit: And also do things like tell people they're missing a mechanic on hardmode pylons when it's actually just completely bugged out.

Its very easy to blame bugs when you are missing a mechanic in a boss fight. There is a very real way to beat this boss without depending on "luck". Watch we will post our video guide of it soon. You may figure it out before then but if not you will see.

However, there are without a doubt bugs in the instance like bosses not resetting correctly with the pylons being one. I am saying that if you are beating the boss by luck you are doing it wrong. If the turrets "lock" up, you have failed the fight. If you mess up on that boss you will need to reset the instance and re-clear the trash in order to properly beat it though.

I don't want to be mean or anything but the only people who would post about doing normal modes first are players who no doubt have never been top raiders in previous games and want to finally feel special. It's nothing except levelling fast. The real pro raiders IE: Irae AoD are already clearing nightmare on 8 man and will be clearing it on 16 soon, too. Likely months before this guild.

Good luck on those pylons!

Doesn't matter dude. This is how guilds like this get at launch. They have a little bit of success before everyone else hits level cap and enjoy the hell out of it cause they finally think they reached the echelon of success they have been constantly striving for in every game they've played.

Doesn't matter dude. This is how guilds like this get at launch. They have a little bit of success before everyone else hits level cap and enjoy the hell out of it cause they finally think they reached the echelon of success they have been constantly striving for in every game they've played.

Yeah I know the type from every new release MMORPG/expansion ever.

None of us are going to deny that Nightmare mode 16-man is where it's at. Obviously that's the goal for any heavy raiding guild and undoubtedly the competition is going to be stiff for it.

The guilds that are competing for world ranked kills are the guilds that are going to be posting screenshots. Why did this thread get made? Because the game doesn't have a time-stamped achievement system, meaning this is the only way to claim a kill. If you don't like it, blame the game.

It's fine for other people to claim they killed X boss at X time, but you have to realize that people will be understandably skeptical without evidence. I can go make my own guild right now and claim to have downed 16-man Nightmare EV, but no one would believe me without a screenshot (and probably a video if I claimed it this early).

Edited by eNcFireWraith