Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

It would be nice to get a marriage cutscene with our LI but I don't think that will ever happen.

Also, I wish they would fix the error in Theron's description - he asked you to marry him, but it says you asked him. :w_confused:

Wow! This just made me go look at the description. I am now officially irked by this, and I cannot un-see it now lol. Sigh. I do hope they fix it. :(

What has been your favourite class to romance Theron on?

I still have to play his romance with any of my characters 🤣 but 6 out of 10 will romance him: my JK, smuggler, LS SW, LS SI, DS SI and LS IA. maybe the most fascinating will be with the IA 🤔 but I leave this question to other people so they can answer better 🤣

instead I asked something before but nobody maybe saw it 😢 did someone here became Empress ( or Emperor ) at the end of KOTET?

Republic side I find it more romantic with Jedi Knight and Trooper. The Knight because of the Force user/Non-Force user dynamic and the "Forbidden Love" Jedi code. Consular would qualify, but the Consular loves everyone in my view. Trooper because a warrior needs someone to love.

Imperial side it's the Sorcerer. It's all about the power of the Force, not just being handy with a light saber. All that power. All that ambition. Then Theron arrives and for once the Sorcerer can really care about someone else. Someone else matters. Power and ambition aren't as important any more. That SIS agent must be really good at his job.

instead I asked something before but nobody maybe saw it 😢 did someone here became Empress ( or Emperor ) at the end of KOTET?

I have on my LS SI and and my DS Agent and

it has no negative impact on the relationship (if that is why you were asking).

Edited by Eranis

My 2 favourites are the JK and the Imperial Agent.

Both LS and my agent is/was a double agent in the class story has sided with the republic.

Next in line after those 2 is my Consular.

I have on my LS SI and and my DS Agent and

it has no negative impact on the relationship (if that is why you were asking).

not really 🤔 also for that thing, but I really wanted to know if you go fully tyrant if you choose to become Empress in case 😂 or you could be more "indulging" with your subjects.

Republic side I find it more romantic with Jedi Knight and Trooper. The Knight because of the Force user/Non-Force user dynamic and the "Forbidden Love" Jedi code. Consular would qualify, but the Consular loves everyone in my view. Trooper because a warrior needs someone to love.

Imperial side it's the Sorcerer. It's all about the power of the Force, not just being handy with a light saber. All that power. All that ambition. Then Theron arrives and for once the Sorcerer can really care about someone else. Someone else matters. Power and ambition aren't as important any more. That SIS agent must be really good at his job.

I too will go with the JK with Theron, but no, I couldn't go with the trooper because I like so much Aric and I see him better for the trooper somehow. but I too will romance him with both my Sorcerers ( one LS and one DS ) and it will be interesting seeing the two different things 😂

not really 🤔 also for that thing, but I really wanted to know if you go fully tyrant if you choose to become Empress in case 😂 or you could be more "indulging" with your subjects.

There is not much to spoil, but read at your own risk anyway:

There really isn't much impact at all on the story no matter what you choose here, so it is more of a roleplaying choice if you want to become Peacekeeper or Emperor/Empress. Choosing the latter counts as a DS choice though, so the Zakuulans will see you as an oppressor, no matter how nice you would like to be. All that is happening off-screen though. As Emperor/Empress there is one little choice in how to deal with an uprising on Zakuul in the mission following the end of KOTET. There's a LS/DS choice here. Otherwise you will not get involved in being some kind of ruler - you are mostly the Alliance Commander.

I too will go with the JK with Theron, but no, I couldn't go with the trooper because I like so much Aric and I see him better for the trooper somehow. but I too will romance him with both my Sorcerers ( one LS and one DS ) and it will be interesting seeing the two different things 😂

There is a point to never getting involved with your subordinates. Not all male Troopers will be with Elara. Besides, they don't get the option with Aric, so when Theron comes along . . . ;)

A hard question, but a good one. I'd have to say that I absolutely loved romancing him on my smart *** smuggler for the pub side. So far, I'm really enjoying romancing him on my LS Sorc for the Imp side (Just started it tbh tho-- but its awesome so far!)

Also, I do have a quick question if anyone knows (But I'll put it on spoiler tags just in case):

At the end of Onsalught, does rejoining the Empire fully affect Theron in any way (whether you romance him or not)? I haven't done it yet, and I'm a little nervous to do it haha. I've remained independent on the few Imperials that I've finished so far.

A hard question, but a good one. I'd have to say that I absolutely loved romancing him on my smart *** smuggler for the pub side. So far, I'm really enjoying romancing him on my LS Sorc for the Imp side (Just started it tbh tho-- but its awesome so far!)

Also, I do have a quick question if anyone knows (But I'll put it on spoiler tags just in case):

At the end of Onsalught, does rejoining the Empire fully affect Theron in any way (whether you romance him or not)? I haven't done it yet, and I'm a little nervous to do it haha. I've remained independent on the few Imperials that I've finished so far.

He isn't super happy with it but it doesn't seem to impact the romance so far. Darkside choices however have shown signs of relationship impact. Theres an entire kiss scene missed for letting civs on corellia die because he is mad at it.

I always will romance him with my smuggler ( maybe one of the best classes there are as story and character ) and my LS Sorcerer 😂

He isn't super happy with it but it doesn't seem to impact the romance so far. Darkside choices however have shown signs of relationship impact. Theres an entire kiss scene missed for letting civs on corellia die because he is mad at it.

Yea, I'd heard about the lost kiss scene if you don't try to minimize civilian casualties during that. I'm just worried that it will somehow later affect your friendship or relationship with him. C'est la vie. He's just so awesome that I hope my worries won't become reality.

Yea, I'd heard about the lost kiss scene if you don't try to minimize civilian casualties during that. I'm just worried that it will somehow later affect your friendship or relationship with him. C'est la vie. He's just so awesome that I hope my worries won't become reality.

If your characters lightside and working for good overall, I think that it won't be a problem. Therons about the greater good, so working towards that is what he'd be looking for imo.

If your characters lightside and working for good overall, I think that it won't be a problem. Therons about the greater good, so working towards that is what he'd be looking for imo.

You do give me hope! Thanks haha! I needed it. :)

Can't say never a Companion could break off a romance because of your decisions, but there are close calls. In Agent Class story you need to tread carefully with Kaliyo. She sometimes hates you for choosing the flirt option while other times receptive. If you choose incorrectly after her boytoy fling the relationship is over if you wanted to keep it. However, it's Koth you have to really worry about. Even if you flirt with him before Chapter IX if you tick him off he will take himself out of the conversation in the Cantina scene, and you do not get the option to pursue a relationship with him.

Koth is the only Companion who can actively reject you, I think. Technically Agent calls it off with Kaliyo. Risha and male Smuggler have the Leia/Han relationship. She'll reject all your early flirts, but keep doing it you'll become her King.

I said this before. I don't think they'll have Theron divorce you in a future expansion, but in the hypothetical parallel universe they do he'll give you a warning first that you're breaking his heart, giving you the chance to save your marriage.

Can't say never a Companion could break off a romance because of your decisions, but there are close calls. In Agent Class story you need to tread carefully with Kaliyo. She sometimes hates you for choosing the flirt option while other times receptive. If you choose incorrectly after her boytoy fling the relationship is over if you wanted to keep it. However, it's Koth you have to really worry about. Even if you flirt with him before Chapter IX if you tick him off he will take himself out of the conversation in the Cantina scene, and you do not get the option to pursue a relationship with him.

Koth is the only Companion who can actively reject you, I think. Technically Agent calls it off with Kaliyo. Risha and male Smuggler have the Leia/Han relationship. She'll reject all your early flirts, but keep doing it you'll become her King.

I said this before. I don't think they'll have Theron divorce you in a future expansion, but in the hypothetical parallel universe they do he'll give you a warning first that you're breaking his heart, giving you the chance to save your marriage.

Elara will reject those who sided with the Empire and not join the alliance. So there is some history of choice mattering to keep romances.

Edited by Suzsi

Elara will reject those who sided with the Empire and not join the alliance. So there is some history of choice mattering to keep romances.

yes I too was about to say Elara. also, seeing some video on youtube, I think with her there is also this possibility

even if you side with the Republic, but do very bad things ( one of them including killing Aric Jorgan ) she will end the relationship. or am I wrong about this? 🤔

yes I too was about to say Elara. also, seeing some video on youtube, I think with her there is also this possibility

even if you side with the Republic, but do very bad things ( one of them including killing Aric Jorgan ) she will end the relationship. or am I wrong about this? 🤔

She isn't around then. She doesn't come back until after KOTET

my bed 😂 I remember wrong.

but let's say that the decisions that you make ( if they are very DS ) lead to that I presume. and the VA is a m a z i n g in that scene 🤍

I looked on YouTube for any other Elara breakup and only found the Iokath one.

As much as I strongly dislike the Nathema thing, at least playing the ending of it correctly does make for a nice epic romance story to coincide with the main story, starting with Revan. I am disappointed they didn't give each Class their own story after the originals, but considering the story/game for its own sake it definitely feels like Star Wars. The Theron Romance from initial meeting to marriage is the right amount of spice.

True, it does make for somewhat of a "stronger than ever bond" afterwards, still shouldn't have been written like it was though.

Just look at those eyes, he hands down has the most beautiful eyes in the game. I can just imagine how his model would be if this game had an even better engine than it does.

https://i.imgur.com/4FZJSJM.png

Yeah I love them. It's a shame Lana and Theron are the only two attractive romance options with actual unique models that don't look like vanilla npcs elsewhere, while the other companions all use vanilla assets that even the PC can utilize. It's part of the reason I can never romance the others besides them lol

Edited by Jaxterone

True, it does make for somewhat of a "stronger than ever bond" afterwards, still shouldn't have been written like it was though.

Yeah I love them. It's a shame Lana and Theron are the only two attractive romance options with actual unique models that don't look like vanilla npcs elsewhere, while the other companions all use vanilla assets that even the PC can utilize. It's part of the reason I can never romance the others besides them lol

Am I the only one who loved the Nathema ark?

I could totally see it going down as it did and Theron trying to protect the alliance / loved ones, especially romanced commanders. The only thing I don't like is that kill options on characters pretty much destroys the chance of them ever having another ark.

Edited by Suzsi

Am I the only one who loved the Nathema ark?

I could totally see it going down as it did and Theron trying to protect the alliance / loved ones, especially romanced commanders. The only thing I don't like is that kill options on characters pretty much destroys the chance of them ever having another ark.

As other's have pointed out. It's the thing that so much outrageousness had to happen for that whole fakeout to occur. They should have written it better instead of setting up Theron in such a way to make him look bad in some people's eyes, instead of a hero which is what that arc should have portrayed without a shred of doubt. They were in such a rush with that whole arc that they had to make Theron responsible for so much craziness to the point it almost becomes too much to just brush under the rug.

For one, they should have made it more obvious that the PC/Lana were never in danger. They could have done more than just Theron shooting out the window or missing on purpose or counting down the time for the PC. People who know the character or read the book would know that Theron doesn't miss his targets unless intended, but players who never read such would never guess that, and would automatically assume he was putting you in danger.

Maybe they could have showed Theron actively sabotaging the train or the droid. Or something rather than just leaving it to the play to go "well theron knows what the PC can handle". Theron suffered because the writers were in such a rush, they kept throwing crazy things at us, but not spending enough time to justify them, if that wasn't enough they also thought it was a genius idea to tie theron to the loss of the fleet knowing full well that if people weren't already mad for the previous stuff, people would be mad at him over that, and this left some people thinking he deserved to die. So many things happened in that arc that to me it was like the writer was intentionally trying to pin as much stuff as they could to theron to justify that option.

But yeah weird decision making all around. Shans are basically the Skywalkers of Legends. Why they decided to make one of them killable is beyond me. They must know this will be the last legends product they'll do. Though I guess if they did create another Legends product they'd just make the canon Theron surviving since it is the default option I guess.

Edited by Jaxterone