Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartungsarbeiten: 31. August 2017 | 31.08.2017, 16:04

Die Server stehen wieder zur Verfügung! Danke für eure Geduld.

Thank you for information! German/european subscribers seems not worth any actual information when Servers down at their mean-time? :rolleyes: Even if you use google-translater it would be better than no information.

Petition !! SHARE IT ALL !

PLEASE !!!!

We need that TaunFawn Mini-pet , just give to all players ingame mail this pet ! At least do one time a good intervention in your subs base players and put some little sugar on this today angers !!!

JUST DO IT ! and make us to forget for a second all problems !

...An actual Thursday update isn't the issue...

You are correct, the Thursday update itself is not the issue. The issue, as it stands now, is a complete lack of PTS, Q&A, etc that requires Thursday updates at all. Again, quit monkeying with the release. If its good enough for Tuesday, its damn well good enough to wait until NEXT Tuesday. It was playable until you broke it today, and gimmick limited use codes to keep people glued to the forums is NOT proper recompense to the hundreds you are blatantly stealing game time from with this ongoing string of professional malpractice.

Do you really think a company is going to compensate you for a few hours of outage? Wow, you guys really don't understand how the world works.

i play different mmo, and all of them compensate the time lost when they **** up a patch.... giving simple rewards, or cosmetics, but something to apologize to their customer for their error

I want to take the time out to thank George Lucas and his team for making a great universe the wall have immersed ourselves in for decades and decades to come.

Thank you for providing Bioware with the opportunity to try to make a good social game that brings the most anti-social people together and involve themselves in the universe you all have created.

Thank you in advanced to the next dev team who creates a mmorpg based on SW.

Most of all thank you for the Jedi Knight Series.

Edited by KrizDaWiz

Thank you for information! German/european subscribers seems not worth any actual information when Servers down at their mean-time? :rolleyes: Even if you use google-translater it would be better than no information.

You must read all the postings....

SWTOR.DE‏Verifizierter Account @swtor_de 4 Std.vor 4 Stunden

Wir werden alle #swtor Server herunterfahren, um ein paar Fehlern nachzugehen, die nach den Wartungsarbeiten aufgetreten sind.

PLEASE !!!!

We need that TaunFawn Mini-pet , just give to all players ingame mail this pet ! At least do one time a good intervention in your subs base players and put some little sugar on this today angers !!!

That.

Free codes is a singular dev's way of trying to toss a few bones to an angry virtual mob. Global reimbursement and system architecture are owned by the powers that be in EA/Bioware. Don't crucify a single dev because he was trying to sprinkle sugar on a trash fire, everything's better with SPRINKLES.

First, make sure you have checked my most recent status update here.

Second, I apologize if the codes are rubbing people the wrong way. They are not meant to be any kind of compensation for downtime or anything like that. Merely, we are all sitting here on the forums waiting for the issue to get resolved. In the past we have done something similar as a way for people get some bonus stuff for free while they wait. Everyone is not going to get them, but it could be a nice bonus if you do.

The first batch of 15 codes was not the "rain,' that was just the start. Normally I continually do posts like that the entire time we are down but I don't want to be pouring salt in the wound either. Tell me your feeling on this, do you want me to continue putting out codes while we are down? Or is it just making it worse?

-eric

You guys posted a bunch of codes and limited it to those who clicked fastest?

I don't give a ___ about items and can afford boosts, one of which disappeared magically at the price of 1200 CC's

-- and when I reported the bug have yet to hear a response (though I imagine you're busy). Honestly guys, you are turning me against you...

Dasty

PLEASE !!!!

why not?

Anyone else feel like they just walked up to the cornucopia in the Hunger Games, lol? May the odds be ever in your favor.

Seriously though, it seems the easiest fix would be to just mail those rewards to all your subscribers. I don't know how running a game works, so maybe that isn't as simple as it seem though. Still, I think it would be a nice gesture to the community if there was some kind of freebie, preferably not just a pet. They're cool and all, but they don't have any real value in gameplay.

You open your account and click on "redeem a code", then click "redeem code" and copy/paste the code into the box that appears. Check the box saying you agree to the EULA, and click "redeem". Then it will tell you it is an invalid code, or the code has already been used, and you can feel your anger and hatred grow, leading you further and further down the path to the Dark Side, where you can join me.

Or meditate peacefully Jedi-style wishing goodwill to Bioware and Eric etc? We're not all sith. just frustrated lol!

/popcorn

All these subscribers endlessly complaining when bioware is not giving them a satisfactory game experience, but in 1-30 days will once again click the "subscribe" button, and pay 12-15 dollars for another month of complaining and terrible game exp/customer support/incompentency and so on and so forth.

PLEASE !!!!

+1 From me too