Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe so we could all work at biowares we are all idiots :-P

well when your not given details on what exactly the issue is or whatever then yeah you kind of feel like an idiot, and as far as updates? WHat have we really been told? Jack other then a serious issue and our bitraider and SS blah blah blah no eta......so yeah.....

now by team you mean 1 guy right sitting there scratching his head, while the other 3 members took early vacation right? Maybe it's time for LucasArts to do to Bioware what they did to SOE? Sure looks that way /sigh

You being an idiot doesn't help the situation.

Real talk, when we have long downtime, we have a SWTOR national past-time here of giving away codes for things. I wouldn't dream of disappointing you in this endeavor. I wanna get a little more clarity on the situation and if it will be a while, the codes shall rain.

-eric

So code suggestion, maybe have them delievered to subs ingame e-mail, so the bots don't get them....

And as far as codes, as long as were dreaming, how bout a hypercrate of our choice?

I'm not being an idiot, the state of SWTOR is the same as SWG back in the day releasing stuff without testing it, no news on downtimes etc,

Indeed, imo this is starting to get even worse than SWG cause SWG at least started out with something that was good, this game had issues from day one and broke so many peoples hope and dreams of a new star wars mmo by laying of the real game devs early on and then it just flew downhill from there.

... The issue is fairly complex and it seems to be affecting our BitRaider and SSN clients differently (although both have issues). This may be why some of you saw quick patches, or no patches at all. ...

So my launcher hunch was right.

I have a contract ending soon and my rates are reasonable, but I'm not moving. :D

Edited by docbenwayddo

Real talk, when we have long downtime, we have a SWTOR national past-time here of giving away codes for things. I wouldn't dream of disappointing you in this endeavor. I wanna get a little more clarity on the situation and if it will be a while, the codes shall rain.

-eric

I'm not really a fan of the code method, only a hand full of people get them and the rest still didn't get a compensation or whatever you want to call it of some sort. I suppose it's still better than nothing, but yeah. I rather have something small and for everyone, than a bunch of codes for a few.

:rak_03:Just my two credits.

Can I have your stuff? :cool:

My customary response to these has been just like bioware. You can have his stuff however, you will only get a chance at it if you do some choirs for him and then you will get a random chance at things with it being designed to make sure you get more useless crap than valuable. Just as bioware has designed GC.

Hope you enjoy the RNG.

I'm not really a fan of the code method, only a hand full of people get them and the rest still didn't get a compensation or whatever you want to call it of some sort. I suppose it's still better than nothing, but yeah. I rather have something small and for everyone, than a bunch of codes for a few.

screw the codes, i'd take 2500 cc anyday of the week over those lousy codes.

for making us wait, how about Theron dead by our own two hands while Lana continuously racks him in Shan Family jewels for trying to kill us?

Stay positive, we can make it happen.

Don't lose faith. If nothing else they can always break something else while fixing what was broken in the last fix.

I want them to start writing code now for things they will break in the future, then the fixes for that code. :rolleyes:

Don't lose faith. If nothing else they can always break something else while fixing what was broken in the last fix.

I want them to start writing code now for things they will break in the future, then the fixes for that code. :rolleyes:

lol they will never get done then xD