It’s Raining CXP, Daily

EricMusco

One comment- You said the majority does not watch the same movie over and over well I beg to differ on that scenario. How many times have you watch the Star Wars Movies? My boyfriend and I have watched them a ton of times and so has friends of ours, sot that scenario doesn't work for your comment.

A lot of Star Wars fans has watched those movies countless times.

There are always exceptions to almost everything. The Star Wars movies were one of them, and LOTR movies were another. The KOTFE and KOTET were pretty good, but I couldn't put them at the level of the Star Wars and the LOTR movies. The first time I watched 50 First Dates I laughed so hard I almost was in tears, but the second time I watched it, it was not that funny, no element of surprise. If the KOTFE and KOTET stories were that good, I would not see so many level 50 to 69 players getting in PUB OPS just to level up.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are always exceptions to almost everything. The Star Wars movies were one of them, and LOTR movies were another. The KOTFE and KOTET were pretty good, but I couldn't put them at the level of the Star Wars and the LOTR movies. The first time I watched 50 First Dates I laughed so hard I almost was in tears, but the second time I watched it, it was not that funny, no element of surprise. If the KOTFE and KOTET stories were that good, I would not see so many level 50 to 69 players getting in PUB OPS just to level up.

Sorry, BW, but neither would I but as far as games go? Any of the DA series, been played numerous times and found myself hankering to have another go through.

I'm still saving the ME series for "I'm bloody snowed in again and want to do something new and interesting".

Was it promised? I sure didn't see that it was. We'll just have to wait and see what the result of their discussion will be.

Yeah it wasn't, they just said they'd try have something figured out. But I think events like these end on a timer, and I take it they arent at work at this moment?

Was it promised? I sure didn't see that it was. We'll just have to wait and see what the result of their discussion will be.

Its the only acceptable outcome for me. And I as a long time playing and paying customer have every right to find that the only acceptable option. So I will voice that.

Its the only acceptable outcome for me. And I as a long time playing and paying customer have every right to find that the only acceptable option. So I will voice that.

Sure you can do that but making it sound like a done deal...you'll only wind yourself up all the more. Hopefully they'll have something to tell us today or tomorrow.

Sure you can do that but making it sound like a done deal...you'll only wind yourself up all the more. Hopefully they'll have something to tell us today or tomorrow.

They better have something to tell today and it better be the extension of the event.

Disappointed very much ...

Edited by SebastiaanZ

Just did Yavin this morning and they scaled back the CXP. Using a Superior Command stim and the Legacy buff, CXP was 2,363 for the missions.

Looks like they will roll it back a bit at a time. This is about 33%.

I don't think the payout was reduced, but that the double rewards event ended at the daily/weekly reset time.

Just did Yavin this morning and they scaled back the CXP. Using a Superior Command stim and the Legacy buff, CXP was 2,363 for the missions.

Looks like they will roll it back a bit at a time. This is about 33%.

I think it's mostly because the cxp event stopped. They didn't change anything. Remember that the cxp event and a cxp boost don't stack. What I mean is that you've your original cxp value which is, let's take a random number, 1000 cxp.

The 100% cxp boost (the one you buy) will give you 2000 cxp, because it double the reward. Now the thing is that the cxp event will not double 2k cxp into 4k. Instead, it will just add 1000 cxp to the previous value, because it does not take the consumable cxp boost into its calculation.

I may be wrong, because I didn't log since yesterday but I think that's why you're not earning 3k cxp anymore. :p

You're basically receiving two time the original reward, instead of three time.

Edited by supertimtaf

I think it's mostly because the cxp event stopped. They didn't change anything. Remember that the cxp event and a cxp boost don't stack. What I mean is that you've your original cxp value which is, let's take a random number, 1000 cxp.

The 100% cxp boost (the one you buy) will give you 2000 cxp, because it double the reward. Now the thing is that the cxp event will not double 2k cxp into 4k. Instead, it will just add 1000 cxp to the previous value, because it does not take the consumable cxp boost into its calculation.

I may be wrong, because I didn't log since yesterday but I think that's why you're not earning 3k cxp anymore. :p

You're basically receiving two time the original reward, instead of three time.

You're exactly right. Boosts are added to the base amount...that's why the payout is 23XX today, not 34XX. The double CXP is over, but the bugged values are still there, so it's still well worth the time it takes to run the Heroics!

You're exactly right. Boosts are added to the base amount...that's why the payout is 23XX today, not 34XX. The double CXP is over, but the bugged values are still there, so it's still well worth the time it takes to run the Heroics!

Planetary dailies, afaik heroics aren't affect at all? Well except the heroics that make up part of the bugged dailies e.g. torvix, aurora cannon, whatever it's called on Oricon.

I quit right before 5.3 I believe so I just resubbed to try this xp bug and the game is actually fun now. Its fun to give your alts a go and grind them up as well. Please keep these values or something close because the game is too damn grindy the way it was before. This is super fun though. If only they could fix my talents resetting every time I log out and my bugged Shae Vizla then i'd have no complaints :)

I just did Section X on my Dark V and my Light V toons and no impact. When you submit the bug, please try to identify everything you were doing/did - like I logged out when I finished the Aurora Cannon quest, or what you did immediately after leaving Section X. Don't give the details in this thread as it'll just get lost and our QA team won't pick it up.

Thanks,

Keith---

People have posted a couple of bug reports with quite a bit of discussion on the issue. Unfortunately, a number of players have been hit by this. Even worse, Customer Service replied to tickets explaining that they can't help us. We were told that we have to wait until the bug is fixed. It would cost a fortune in credits or hours of work to grind back to Light 5 and I don't want to continue the story chapters because the Alignment change will affect the outcome. I would be much more comfortable with this situation if I knew that the QA team had picked it up and that fixing it is a fairly high priority.

People have posted a couple of bug reports with quite a bit of discussion on the issue. Unfortunately, a number of players have been hit by this. Even worse, Customer Service replied to tickets explaining that they can't help us. We were told that we have to wait until the bug is fixed. It would cost a fortune in credits or hours of work to grind back to Light 5 and I don't want to continue the story chapters because the Alignment change will affect the outcome. I would be much more comfortable with this situation if I knew that the QA team had picked it up and that fixing it is a fairly high priority.

And here I am religiously waiting for my faction to gain victory state before turning in the quests... and what do you know I'm IT!

I had exceeded my light tokens maximum, perhaps it factors in? :(