what playable races would you like to see?

QueenVictoriaII

this thread has probably been done a hundred times, but i'd love to see your thoughts!

obviously, any playable species would have to be able to speak basic and fit the 4 body frames.

for me, i'd love to see nautolans, potentially zelosians (they're plant aliens? i'm not sure how that would work), and maybe zeltrons. kiffar would be cool too, but you could probably easily add a few tattoos for humans to let them "look" kiffar.

Rodian. In the original movie the Rodian defined an alien species in the same way an Andorian did in Star Trek TOS. It was also a favorite race in SWG. Until I see a Rodian in Disney Star Wars it will never be authentic.

Limiting it to races that actually have a slim chance of making it into the game... ie. Humanoid ones...

- Nautolan

- Nikto / Weequay

- Chagrian (Too similar to Togruta)

- Devaronian are possible

- Voss (Won't happen, story reasons.)

- Falleen

[ Devaronian and Falleen are the two I'd like to see the most. ]

But seriously, all in all, I'd rather have more customization options for the races we already have before we add any more.

• 3 weeks later...
this thread has probably been done a hundred times, but i'd love to see your thoughts!

obviously, any playable species would have to be able to speak basic and fit the 4 body frames.

for me, i'd love to see nautolans, potentially zelosians (they're plant aliens? i'm not sure how that would work), and maybe zeltrons. kiffar would be cool too, but you could probably easily add a few tattoos for humans to let them "look" kiffar.

Yes it has but I still respond to them lol.

1. Jawa

2. Ortalan

3. Voss

4. Rhodian

5. Caulicoid

6. Nautilan

7. Iokath Droid