The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ptach Where are thy Notes?

darthscotty

They should get to work early to provide us with our notes. We're important.......very, very important.

That and I want to get a good few hours moaning in before the actual thing hits.

Sounds reasonable as expected of the people on these forums.:rak_03::p

Funny thing here is that people complains when patch notes aren't there yet, and after they complain after the patch note content. Maybe they shouldn't release it at all ? At least it would prevent people from being unhappy for it. :rak_02:

Though the isotope nerf wasn't in the patch notes iirc, people were very mad it wasn't!

Edited by Eshvara

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming things stay on track, Lord Ptach shall deliver within the next 30-45 minutes.

-eric

Some nefarious plot must have arisen to delay Lord Ptach. His words are being hidden and suppressed. Find these blasphemers and show them the airlock so they may not impede his future deliveries.

Indeed - it's been Monday for 16 hours now! Lord Ptach hast thou forsaken thy moaners? :D

Informative: It has only been 11 hours of Monday where the mighty Ptach resides.

Warning: Beware the wrath of Ptach. For he shall put an eclipse on your accounts!!! I have no idea what it means, I just know it's a really bad thing!

Assuming things stay on track, Lord Ptach shall deliver within the next 30-45 minutes.

-eric

*paints rust colored frame with ritual markings, then offers inactive account as burnt offering upon the Altar of Ptach*

*the flames ignite with great intensity and the people start chanting and dancing their ritual chants and dances*

*paints rust colored frame with ritual markings, then offers inactive account as burnt offering upon the Altar of Ptach*

*the flames ignite with great intensity and the people start chanting and dancing their ritual chants and dances*

*sacrifices Skadge*

IT'S WORKING! IT'S WOOOORKIIIIIIING!!!!

*bows down to Lord Ptach*

Thanks for the patch notes, Eric. :) Ooh, the "enhanced shadows" option sounds cool! Wonder what it'll look like...I'm excited to find out!

Still, er... the, ah, female cathar skin color bug?? You said you had passed that on to the development team...no fix yet?

Hey folks,

Game Update 5.4 patch notes are now live: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/8222017/game-update-5.4.

-eric

Can you please post the formula used to calculate the average item rating, specifically regarding color crystals, augments and setbonus? So we don't have to figure it out ourselves. :)

Also great to see the guild window and other bugs being fixed.

Novare Coast

Corrected an issue where a Sith Warrior or Jedi Knight who used Force Charge or Force Leap near one of the turrets could get stuck in the terrain.

Just LOL... so you mean to tell me that pt/vg jump is working as intended? What a joke! Doing optimizations for the game and ending up making it worse, yea sounds like BW.

Ranked Season 9 Begins! With Game Update 5.4, Ranked players will be receiving their rewards for the end of Season 8. That also marks the beginning of Season 9, so get in there and go berserk!

Yet another joke! After ~9 months of broken utilities, you start season 9 without addressing utilities. Yes, this sounds like BW™

GG WP

Edited by DragoshNashu

Phew, you are clueless. Where to start....

Just LOL... so you mean to tell me that pt/vg jump is working as intended? What a joke! Doing optimizations for the game and ending up making it worse, yea sounds like BW.

How does fixing this leap bug "make it worse?" :rak_02:

I'm glad they finally fixed this old bug. My guardian has fallen through the floor at the south node. I don't recall it ever happening on my PT, but I wonder if other PT's/VG's have had that bug happen.

Yet another joke! After ~9 months of retardness, you start season 9 without addressing utilities. Yes, this sounds like BW™

GG WP

I'm guessing they don't intend to change utilities until 6.0 (if ever), so they are starting the new season with the latest the class changes.

New Stronghold “Umbara Mobile Base”

- Once you’ve uncovered the traitor, expand your command with a new Stronghold, the Umbara Mobile Base! For the first time, personalize your very own moving train and enjoy the sights as the shadow world’s eerie landscape passes by.

I am still holding out hope the Umbara Stronghold is more than just a train with moving scenery windows.

Edited by jimmorrisson

Phew, you are clueless. Where to start....

How does fixing this leap bug "make it worse?" :rak_02:

I'm glad they finally fixed this old bug. My guardian has fallen through the floor at the south node. I don't recall it ever happening on my PT, but I wonder if other PT's/VG's have had that bug happen.

I'm guessing they don't intend to change utilities until 6.0 (if ever), so they are starting the new season with the latest the class changes.

Heh, you are funny m8. 99% of the time the jump works for warrior/knight where if you go to pt/vg, I'd say that it maybe works 40% of the time in a pvp environment. So who's clueless? Don't reply without facts. Also, the falling through the map happens for pt/vg in the same manner, but it's a fortunate case, because it means the jump actually worked in the first place, instead of just going on cd and doing nothing...

If they dont intend to change utilities until 6.0 then I have some bad news for them, they will have the pvp community on their heads...

Edited by DragoshNashu

I am still holding out hope the Umbara Stronghold is more than just a train with moving scenery windows.

Don't get your hopes up.

I expect it to be just that. A static train with a background that is constantly moving. Similar to the mission where you jump from speeder to speeder. Can't remember the name of it at the moment.

A stationary box with moving scenery. No jumping off to a real world.

A bigger concern I have over that however is the hook placement and layout. The manaan SH has a terrible placement of hooks and way to many small ones. Great idea for a SH. Poorly designed with little thought and feels very rushed.

I hope the train doesn't fall into that hole.

Edited by Quraswren