Playlist suggestions for Sith Edgelords

LordNythrax

So yeah, I'm totally That Guy. The guy in the skull helmet, dual-wielding black lightsabers. The guy picking every Dark Side choice whether it makes any sense or not. The guy who rolled Carnage Marauder just because the name sounds pretty awesome. I kick puppies and shake my fist angrily at rainbows, I steal candy from babies and commit war crimes at every opportunity. What's that? You're a more principled Sith who considers diverse perspectives? Sorry. I can't hear you over this kitten I'm eating.

Problem is, I like to listen to music when I play games, but I don't really want to listen to Hootie and the Blowfish or something while I'm out torturing and murdering per my role as a fascist space wizard. I need some musical suggestions. Not just any musical suggestions, eeevil musical suggestions. I need some edgy kid music to play while I stomp out freedom and decency across the galaxy.

If you've ever heard your song on the radio, it's probably not edgy enough. I'm not looking for some System of a Down, Linkin Park, suburban teenage angst material. Let's start with

by Suicide Commando and go from there. I want the kind of music that's officially trying too hard and sounds like it was found in the bedroom of a kid who got sent to live with his aunt in the country after trying to set the cat on fire.

Two things:

1. If you need music to do your evildoings, then you are not THAT guy.

2. But since u need di music, and you claim that you are THAT guy, there is only one soundtrack for you. Put it on repeat: Inner Circle "

"

I know sometimes, you wanna let go. It's time. Do it. Come on. Do it. Join the light side. U know u wantz it. Deep inside u ah nice guy.

Seriously, the question is what is b^d^ss music? For me, it's music like "

". Dubwise, no compromise! And I mean: NO compromise! The names u dropped ah weak. Forward the bass. Put a couple of 18" bass scoops in your living room, pull up the volume and if you cannot handle the pressure, u weak. (Beware: Don't listen on your phone! You need at least a subwoofer.)

If you need music to do your evildoings, then you are not THAT guy.

Look, I've only ever made one light side choice, on Dromund Kass, when I spared Lady Grathan and her son, and I only did THAT because I knew you could pork her afterward and make Vette watch. So not only did I kill a woman's husband and then make Vette look on as I got down to some hardcore granny slammin' good times, it was technically the most moral thing I've ever done.

Even my good deeds are evil.

On the subway one day, this vicious-looking dude walked in. Everyone kinda inched away while he rocked out to his tunes and luckily ignored us. The train got full, forcing me to stand right next to him, close enough that I could hear his music. It was Bonnie Tyler: Total Eclipse of the Heart! I found that more frightening than nickelback or whatever.