"Launcher is being updated. Please wait"

RoosterV

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I downloaded the "http://cdn-patch.swtor.com/patch/LauncherRepairUtilityD2.0.1.exe" at least this solved the Launcher is being updated problem but the launcher will still refuse to download anything what can I do to solve this?

This is an outdated Launcher Repair Utility that installs the old launcher which no longer works correctly. Happy to hear you can login, but once today's problems are fixed, make sure to once again get the current launcher so you won't have issues in the future. The current Launcher Repair Utility can be downloaded here: http://cdn-patch.swtor.com/patch/LauncherRepairUtilityP1.8.2.exe but they'll likely offer a new one after today's patch.

Edit: Nevermind, D2.0.1 is the new version and P1.8.2 is the old one. Please disregard what I wrote.

Edited by Jerba

• Dev Post
Do you mean soon -- or soon™ ?

It looks like a soon turned into a soon™. The team is getting closer to having the launcher patching resolved but it is still down at the moment. I don't have an ETA yet but I will let you know as soon as I have more information. I appreciate your patience!

-eric

• Dev Post

One other note. I know many of you are going into "troubleshoot" mode to try to get the issue resolved. Until we clear things up on our side there is nothing you can do to get through the launcher so hold tight! I will let you know when the issue is resolved and if there are any steps you need to take to get in.

-eric

One other note. I know many of you are going into "troubleshoot" mode to try to get the issue resolved. Until we clear things up on our side there is nothing you can do to get through the launcher so hold tight! I will let you know when the issue is resolved and if there are any steps you need to take to get in.

-eric

We cant get in and it is affecting our gameplay.

-eric

Thanks for the replies Eric. Hope to see a solution soon.

Well this is just sad. I just used a referral link to receive a free week of subscription but I've been unable to get the game to work. It would give me an error, forcing me to repair it but it takes forever, sitting at one bar for what appears to be hours on end. It doesn't usually take that long.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

The launcher issue has been resolved. If you currently have the launcher open you will need to close it and reopen it to receive the new patch. This shouldn't take long and you will then be able to login normally. If you run into any issues, you can run the launcher repair utility as explained here.

Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

The launcher issue has been resolved. If you currently have the launcher open you will need to close it and reopen it to receive the new patch. This shouldn't take long and you will then be able to login normally.

Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

I can confirm that the patch or something happened but now Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have accurate permissions to access the item.

What?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.