So when will BW Start giving us Info On 5.4?

VedaRa

Ok 5.3 is out and 5.4 is suppose to drop in Aug. So BW when are you guys going to start talking about it? You know like info in the New F.P., class changes, Rewards of Ranked PVP season 8? And word on what you are planning after Aug. would be nice too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They usually start doing 1-2 posts a week 2-3 weeks before major updates, don't they? I'd expect some good info in the next couple of weeks - with the next roadmap a couple weeks after 5.4 is out. Hope they're working on that roadmap now ; )

On twitter Charles Boyd mentioned for some days ago that he is in L A to do more voice over recording with the actors in person.

I think it is for the missing companions, the update 5.5 with Nahut and after that Scyva and Izax. Also hopefully a new expansion in the fall.

Keith said something on a Gold post a few days ago he's getting the road map ready. Just give him a chance. 5.2 just released. lol Just because you don't see what's going on, doesn't mean they're doing nothing. (And no, before you accuse me of being a BW White Knight, I am not. I just know how hard it is to do things when people are expecting the answers yesterday.)

Better be before my sub expires this month or I won't be renewing

Adios!

(And no, before you accuse me of being a BW White Knight, I am not. I just know how hard it is to do things when people are expecting the answers yesterday.)

That's exactly what I'd expect a white knight to say....:p

^^ ...so..can i have ur stuff before you leave?

:D

You can but it will be similar to the game.

Your chance will come in an RNG box that is heavily designed against you getting anything worth the time to actually click it open.

As far as 5.4 information. We'll probably get a taste of it on a Friday before the patch, notes 24 hours before the patch and then the patch.

• Dev Post
Ok 5.3 is out and 5.4 is suppose to drop in Aug. So BW when are you guys going to start talking about it? You know like info in the New F.P., class changes, Rewards of Ranked PVP season 8? And word on what you are planning after Aug. would be nice too.

It's funny you should ask that! Keith is working on a forum post with this exact information in it. That post will happen either today or tomorrow.

-eric

It's funny you should ask that! Keith is working on a forum post with this exact information in it. That post will happen either today or tomorrow.

-eric

Thanks Eric...looking forward to his post!

-eric

Noo!! My popcorn popper broke!! :eek::( what will i eat when all the rage happens after the post comes?

Btw, looking forward to info about the new chapter. Hoping to be getting more companions back.

Edited by Dak_fireraker

-eric

I'm crossing my fingers that minor upgrades to the Manaan stronghold, and fixing a long list of bugs are on the agenda. That would make me jump up out of my chair and celebrate!

Edited by Xina_LA

-eric

A post about a post about others posts, this is getting pretty meta (thought it will be good to hear something about 5.4 to get us out of this 5.3 misery)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.