Am I wasting my time with the heroics?

Firepolice

For the creds definately, for leveling command rank I would go with other things. Fps,ops,pvp etc will be better for quicker ranking if that's what you want out of the double cxp time.

Should I do master or veteran fps? whats the difference?

I've been running veteran Red Reaper and with double CXP and a 100% cxp boost I'm getting over 8k cxp per run. It takes under 10 minutes for a stealth class only fighting the three required bosses.

• Don't forget to take the weekly mission for running 5 veterans.
  • Only open your cxp bonus packs during a LS/DS bonus
  • Avoid engaging trash mobs
  • On the 2nd boss put your back against a pylon to reduce the effects of his knockback
  • On the 3rd boss you may need to put your companion on passive when he is channeling his lightning, at the point where you need to interrupt his shielded adds
  • After you defeat the 3rd (final) boss you can still run through the 8 red flame "thingies" and earn 16 cxp each

I've been doing Hammer station, my soul is slowly rotting away but it seems to be worth it. I don't think heroics are worth doing for CxP.

i did 3 hammer stations yesterday with all stelth classes. 30 min to do the weekly :D

but i know what u meaning :p

in the other hand i went from 220Cxp to 282Cxp yesterday. CXP should alwasy be like this, or at least like 3/4 of what it is now. this way it makes me wann aplay alts

My take on it is "Oh cool, I'm getting double CXP rewards for doing what I was going to do anyway".

Heroics runs? TFPs? HFPs? PvP? Ops? Do what you enjoy :)

If you're enjoying yourself then you're obviously doing it wrong. This isn't supposed to fun!

I've been running veteran Red Reaper and with double CXP and a 100% cxp boost I'm getting over 8k cxp per run. It takes under 10 minutes for a stealth class only fighting the three required bosses.

• Don't forget to take the weekly mission for running 5 veterans.
  • Only open your cxp bonus packs during a LS/DS bonus
  • Avoid engaging trash mobs
  • On the 2nd boss put your back against a pylon to reduce the effects of his knockback
  • On the 3rd boss you may need to put your companion on passive when he is channeling his lightning, at the point where you need to interrupt his shielded adds
  • After you defeat the 3rd (final) boss you can still run through the 8 red flame "thingies" and earn 16 cxp each

I'm seeing some flashpoints decos on various servers' GTNs, like the shattered sith artifact or ancient urn. Have they started dropping again? And if so, also on solo mode, if available?

If you're enjoying yourself then you're obviously doing it wrong. This isn't supposed to fun!

:D

Edited by BenduKundalini

My take on it is "Oh cool, I'm getting double CXP rewards for doing what I was going to do anyway".

Heroics runs? TFPs? HFPs? PvP? Ops? Do what you enjoy :)

Far too many people on the forums seem to forget this.

I'm seeing some flashpoints decos on various servers' GTNs, like the shattered sith artifact or ancient urn. Have they started dropping again? And if so, also on solo mode, if available?:D

I've only been running veteran Red Reaper lately and have gotten zero deco drops.

I used to duo Black Talon hard mode with a friend and we did get deco drops occasionally, but none on veteran.

I'm seeing some flashpoints decos on various servers' GTNs, like the shattered sith artifact or ancient urn. Have they started dropping again? And if so, also on solo mode, if available?

:D

If I understand correctly they have increased the special drop rates (decos, mounts, pets) in harder flashpoints, but not back up to the older drop rates. Bonus bosses are still nowhere near a guaranteed deco drop. They have indeed added the special drops into the solo loot pool at a low drop rate. Much rejoicing! Now to get solo modes for the rest of the flashpoints ... Oh and Heroic Starforges are still broken.

I like doing Heroics and CZ198 missions for the daily cxp bonus mission per planet.

For non stealth classes, for me, I find it faster to do it that way as a solo player than try to run through a heroic.

Also, for lower population servers, heroics will be faster than waiting for nearly non existent FP groupfinder queue pops.

For the creds definately, for leveling command rank I would go with other things. Fps,ops,pvp etc will be better for quicker ranking if that's what you want out of the double cxp time.

Agreed. Heroics are great for Conquest and credits, not the CXP.

This was perfect lol...had to read it twice :D

I've been doing Hammer station, my soul is slowly rotting away but it seems to be worth it. I don't think heroics are worth doing for CxP.

If i didn't put some epic music as a background to distract myself + constantly changing outfits and specs, i would have killed myself 20 Hammer stations and 10 athises ago.

An inventory full of Cxp crates at the end is worth it though.

Edited by Kaedusz