Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Male Force User companion...

Spyderwoman

I just litterally subbed when I saw this post, go check your data or my data, IM NOT JOKING!! PLEASE ARCANN!!! I've been his biggest fan ever since he was masked and mad! There's no man more interessting in this game than him.

I think you created him/his story? It's totally amazing and I loved it from the start. Idk how much I need to write over here but HOLY HELL PLEASE!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

ARCANN!!

But there is a man more interesting than him. SCOURGE! :D Welcome back, now I suppose the Scourge vs Arcann rivalry will fire up again :D

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there is a man more interesting than him. SCOURGE! :D Welcome back, now I suppose the Scourge vs Arcann rivalry will fire up again :D

Ty dear! I like scourge fine, but Arcann will always be the one, at least for me! :rak_03:

I just litterally subbed when I saw this post, go check your data or my data, IM NOT JOKING!! PLEASE ARCANN!!! I've been his biggest fan ever since he was masked and mad! There's no man more interessting in this game than him.

I think you created him/his story? It's totally amazing and I loved it from the start. Idk how much I need to write over here but HOLY HELL PLEASE!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

ARCANN!!

well well well look who shows up in this thread. :D Welcome back.

I would like to see one of the following male force users:

Voss Mystic Sith Inq. Style with lots of ranged lightning style abilities. (Lightning in colors like red, or blue etc)

Or

A dual saber wielding Malgus-esque style character that personifies Sith baddassery.

Or

A cyborg'ed out pole saber type juggernaut.

well well well look who shows up in this thread. :D Welcome back.

Ty! It's just too hard not to, I mean Charles is responding and I can finally talk about Arcann with it probably getting seen. :rak_03: This is better than gold!

This has been on my mind a lot - it's definitely a huge oversight that I want to fix along with all the characters that are still missing.

If folks want to share more of what they'd like to see from a character like this, we're all ears :)

Ravage.

I would like to see a male force user companion that through the story we can make them light side or dark side like was done with jaesa. They should be romancable for those who desire that. As for what race I could not care less. Story wise you could easy use a former Horizon Guard or a knight of Zakuul that is disenfranchised and our character can influence them one way or the other. You could do a really interesting story around this basic idea.

I would like to see a male force user companion that through the story we can make them light side or dark side like was done with jaesa. They should be romancable for those who desire that. As for what race I could not care less. Story wise you could easy use a former Horizon Guard or a knight of Zakuul that is disenfranchised and our character can influence them one way or the other. You could do a really interesting story around this basic idea.

I like those ideas! :)

Ravage.

Yeah, I could definitely get behind Ravage. That would be fun.

Still, I do hope for Scourge. It seems that there are as expected many different tastes, perhaps this will inspire Charles to give us several options, that would be nice. :)

Here is an idea I would like to see.

I would like them to create a pair of companions. I want them to be twins. One male. One female. Both of them modeled after the Sorc skill set. That would make it easy on BW because the skills would be the same. The only thing different would be their appearance.

Also from a story standpoint the possibilities would be huge. In addition it would be a nice connection to the old school Star Wars movies.

Here is an idea I would like to see.

I would like them to create a pair of companions. I want them to be twins. One male. One female. Both of them modeled after the Sorc skill set. That would make it easy on BW because the skills would be the same. The only thing different would be their appearance.

Also from a story standpoint the possibilities would be huge. In addition it would be a nice connection to the old school Star Wars movies.

But the point here is that there are already many female force using and non-force using comps that are romanceable. There are no romanceable male force users, and it should be remedied. There needs to be more male romanceable force using comps.

A male force user that has an interesting story but isn't dark side or super insane would be good. But he needs to be romancable! (Oh, and good looks would help) Species wise, anything would work. Miraluka would be cool. Edited by AdharaKyleth

I had to fight for Arcann pretty hard during the past year, in a more serious manner than i'd like to admit:rak_03: BUT THIS IS SERIOUS!!! You should defenitly check out the "lets romance Arcann thread" it's worth it!!

ARCANN!!

Good to see I'm not the only one who loves him dearly. :D

This has been on my mind a lot - it's definitely a huge oversight that I want to fix along with all the characters that are still missing.

If folks want to share more of what they'd like to see from a character like this, we're all ears :)

It sure would be nice to have a male, human old-school, light side Jedi companion (not some edgy, code-breaking pseudo-Jedi that most of them are) that perhaps recites the Jedi Code and talks wisdom as his banter with regular lightsaber (I still don't get why the ability to use single bladed sabers, non-lightsaber staffs and single handed melee weapon was nerfed for companions like Kira, Nadya, etc - especially now that companion stats don't depend on gear anymore and the animations are streamlined per weapon anyway, it wouldn't matter - we should get a free choice of weapon to equip for every single companion). Edited by Glzmo

It sure would be nice to have a male, human old-school, light side Jedi companion (not some edgy, code-breaking pseudo-Jedi that most of them are) with regular lightsaber (I still don't get why the ability to use single bladed sabers, non-lightsaber staffs and single handed melee weapon was nerfed for companions like Kira, Nadya, etc - especially now that companion stats don't depend on gear anymore, it wouldn't matter - we should get a free choice of weapon to equip for every single companion).

What about a grey style jedi that could use either saber or dualsaber?

For existing companions & NPCs:

-- Lord Praven without the goofy hat. There is a very funny cartoon with him taking off his hat to reveal very long luxurious hair and that is the way I picture him how. So long haired Praven!

-- Lord Scourged cured of the Emperor's ritual so he can once again feel and be romanced.

-- Lord Cytharat even though he should stay male only.

-- Arcann as a romance. Add in his cyborg customization.

-- The adorable Attros Finn with the added bonus of being the first Mirialan companion.

-- Overseer Harkun. Ok I know he only has a small fan base, but we exist!

-- Ghost Marr. Because Marr!

-- Lord Medechas just because I love his voice and eye make up. (His VA also did General Hesker who is another big favorite of mine since I love stuffy Imperials.)

Edited by Damask_Rose

-- Lord Praven without the goofy hat. There is a very funny cartoon with him taking off his hat to reveal very long luxurious hair and that is the way I picture him how. So long haired Praven!

-- Lord Scourged cured of the Emperor's ritual so he can once again feel and be romanced.

-- The adorable Attros Finn with the added bonus of being the first Mirialan companion.

-- Lord Medechas just because I love his voice and eye make up. (His VA also did General Hesker who is another big favorite of mine since I love stuffy Imperials.)

Nice choices :D And yes, it's a dirty secret of mine, but a part of me really does appreciate Harkun. Something in the way he says...'slave.' There's just so much contempt in his voice. :o

I like ghost Marr, and I would even love him stayinng in blue glowy form.

Nice choices :D And yes, it's a dirty secret of mine, but a part of me really does appreciate Harkun. Something in the way he says...'slave.' There's just so much contempt in his voice. :o

Harkun wont work I killed him and relished every second of it.

Harkun wont work I killed him and relished every second of it.

I think I did on a couple of mine too. It doesn't necessarily have to be him either, his VA is lovely...he is the same guy who did Arkous and Cytherat.

A male force using companion who we can romance would be nice. Only one I can think of in game only had a very short run, could die and was only able to be romanced by men. That would be Lord Cytharat....I liked him as a character a lot and wished he had more screen time...I would have loved to have him as a companion, still would if we can get him back in game. Please Charles? ;)

He would totally join the alliance if he was still alive...which he technically is on all of my Imperial characters since I always saved him.

You missed one, then. Female Inquisitors get to do the dirty with one of the Sith protecting your House Thul baron dude on Alderaan. Heck, Andronikos *approves* when you start flirting the guy.

A bit more aggressive Jedi, that likes to take to the limits of his jedi teachings wirhout violating them in the process. and if there are times where an action needs to be taken he suspects will come to no good or is most appropriate to the circumstance, he is most convienently elsewhere and pretending to know nothing of your questionable actions.

He's the type to fight fire with fire of a different type and isn't the slightest bit intimidated or unnerved by the unknown force user.

Relationship wise his aggressive style of being a jedi plays a factor in his background, he was raised to discard most of the traits he grew up with, but learned in secret to balance them with his jedi teachings which eventually created a natural balance which means he is a little more action orientated than other Jedi. He is mostly serious but does have a warmside to him, but it's distant in order to keep to the jedi teachings about absolute attachments. So he may like you a lot but he can't engage with you in the way you may want, he somewhat holds you at arms length. he is lookingly strictly towards male companionship.

A male Sith interest, a lightside sith would be interesting. learning the struggles of being a heretic in an order of darkness and who others see him as good or bad and the reality of serving a different idea, but still holding sith teachings at heart, more capable of doing actions that jedi are just beyond capable of doing and is able to experience those emotions alot more.

Relationship wise he is a very wise, generous person, no sign of jealousness in his heart but is a fierce man who will protect his LI to his death if needed. This sith doesn't mind male or female companionship or even alignment, hes not fussed as long as he finds true love and it's returned in kind.

There could be those who want their male force user companions get the female PC, others want Cytherat type characters, strong, smart that look only at male PC's. and there are those male companions that swing both ways.

great room for scope.

Edited by Celise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.