Hood/Mask issue

Allblackmusic

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a nice underwear from Styx but it does not mean that I wear it over my pants... I mean that mask suppose to be layer under hood... If you have no hood than you have visible mask if you have hood than it covers mask... It looks good that way.. It is how it should be... The same like underwear should be under pants even if it looks really good and sexy..."

Enough about the hoods already, let's see those undies!

It seems BioWare is just simply ignoring this thread! So many posts with one single purpose - to convinse creators to fix this horrible, aesthetic-important issue as more sooner! But they just remain silent, as this thread just doesn't exist!..:mad:

It seems you are just ignoring everything the devs tell you.

Yeah this in one of my main peeves about the game... especially since i know it was in the beta...

theres tons of art and videows showing sith with masks and hoods, so many in fact that it actually sets sort of a precidence.

Its like a driving game advertising itself by showing images and videos of musclecars doing burnouts and racing, and then just having one musclecar in the game and the rest of the cars are japanese. Its just wrong.

This needs to be in the game. As a Sith Warrior I have tons of cool helmets, but the only one that works with a hood is the Darth Malgus look a like one!

Do something about this Bioware, how am I suppose to look like an intimidating Sith if I can't wear a mask and hood?

And some of us want the option to wear neither one. Right now, if you have head gear hidden, the default is for the hood to always show. I want to be able to see my character's face and hair, without seeing head gear. Hiding the head gear should also hide the hood, IMO.

It seems you are just ignoring everything the devs tell you.

- You said "could be"? Accualy it already WAS in beta, before being relentlessly removed!

For me, and for lot's of Star Wars fans there is only ONE basic reality: Star Wars MUST remain STAR WARS, no matter is it the game, or cartoon! And i like a customer have a right to demand things what i have paid for!

So in next time, please, spare personaly ME of your pointless comments, witnessing about total ignorence of it's author regarding specificity of this issue.

Again, to dear developers:

Legacy system can wait, with its sons, doughters, grandpas and homepets.. Better get back the normal character's outlooking already!

Lots of Star Wars fans will be most gratefull !

Edited by Darth_Delator

Where should I sign or vote for bringing back the option to have hood and mask at once? Since on forum is no search I will not find it manually...

It looks really horrible that mask with no hood... I know that some hard worker in Bioware studios was making that mask whole weekend but it does not mean that it should be this way...

I have a nice underwear from Styx but it does not mean that I wear it over my pants... I mean that mask suppose to be layer under hood... If you have no hood than you have visible mask if you have hood than it covers mask... It looks good that way.. It is how it should be... The same like underwear should be under pants even if it looks really good and sexy...

I do not wear masks because I love hood... If there would be option to wear hood over mask than I would wear mask.. And I know more people this way.. And if people refuse to wear mask because of this than mask loose its point anyway...

We all know Revan with mask and hood.. Bioware ***** even him... Isnt it illegal or something?

EDIT:

This is an answer from Bioware after "Turokhan" (one of players and visitors of this topic) sent ticket to Bioware... Thank you for this information Turokhan:

"Thank you for letting us know of your concern. We do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that this has caused on your part.

The hoods in the game are working as intended by the developers. That is, if you place an equipment in the head slot, the hood will be taken off showing the helm or maks that you equipped. Although, if you wear a headband, the hood will be kept.

We are sincerely apologizing for he confusion regarding your previous ticket as I assume that the last agent thought that you were reporting a known bug.

I would be pleased by some toggle hood up down feature... If you like mask with no hood than ok.. but there are a lot of people who likes hood over mask..."

Dude that can be second priority, but they are making guild capital ships. The will be awesome.

And some of us want the option to wear neither one. Right now, if you have head gear hidden, the default is for the hood to always show. I want to be able to see my character's face and hair, without seeing head gear. Hiding the head gear should also hide the hood, IMO.

No, because some of us like hoods lol. Anyways, they could just toggle on off with the hoods.

Because if it hid hoods. Then the consular would be in a world of trouble because that is the only good head gear they get.

I too wish to see a toggle for hoods. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the masks for SI look great, but I'd feel that much more epic if I could put on a hood at the same time, it looks so much more menacing.