What gear you would like to see go Direct Sale

Here are my Direct Sale wants:

Pretty much anything from the Cartel Cert (i.e. Vectrron Zephr)

- Revan Reborn

- Senya's Lighsaber & Pike

- Nihilus Mask

- Thrones

- Rancor

Here are my Direct Sale do-not-wants:

- Pack Regens

- Pack Emotes

Also judging from the reaciton to Direct Sale Unstable Arbiter and Defiant Vented Saber maybe it would be best to have the max price 25% off @ 5700cc instead of the 7600cc.

Edited by jimmorrisson

Honestly I'd like to see everything go up for direct sale, instead of just a few choice items now and then while almost everything else is in gamble packs. I refuse to buy the packs (with the RNG item in your RNG item, so you can RNG while you RNG!), but I'll happily buy something for direct sale if I want it enough.

I'm fine with everything for direct sale for those who want it, but at the same time I'd like to see them offer everything via quest line in game where players can learn about the lore of the item, it's history in the SW universe, etc. I'd be much more interested in something like that. Edited by Edyn

Not so much gear, but I and my wallet are both waiting for the day J-37 jetpacks and Contraband Slot Machine decorations go on direct sale.

(By the way, Bioware? I'm fine with that 7600 coin price tag and, unlike a number of cartel shoppers, I actually buy my coins instead of generating them with "referrals", so... yeah.)

Honestly after seeing a 7000 cartel coin sword I lost interest in direct sales.

Personally considering how rare items are - going on sale should be a reward to customers. Personally I think platinum items = 1500 cartel coins

and every grade below that is 200 from it.

Not so much gear, but I and my wallet are both waiting for the day J-37 jetpacks and Contraband Slot Machine decorations go on direct sale.

(By the way, Bioware? I'm fine with that 7600 coin price tag and, unlike a number of cartel shoppers, I actually buy my coins instead of generating them with "referrals", so... yeah.)

Jetpacks were actually on sale last month or month before.

• Kai Zykken's Unparalleled Log Mount (Nothing is faster than this beautiful piece of wood :rak_03:)

• Malgus Set (Cause Malgus, there is nothing more to explain)

• Rancors

• And the Czerka Crate-o-matic (Even when it would cost 7000 cc, it would be awsome)

Already got all the gear/armour/mounts/dyes I want from cartel so nothing is on my lists of wants at the moment. I do agree that direct sales are better for us. Plus I dare say there will be gear in the future I do want, just nothing in recent packs. Edited by DreadtechSavant

I'd like to see Tulak Hord's set made available and would also like the Unstable peacemaker lightsaber. I know lightning tuning enhancements were recently on sale and I couldn't participate in that one, so I hope they'll bring back the lightning enhancements for the lightsabers as well and with the ability to unlock them in the CM, because for those who require two of them it's a bit pricey. Oh and the original Revan set would be nice too. :)

Nothing, cause then packs will be useless and it would have just been a bait and switch

Haven't you sorta bragged before how you're a multi-millionaire in-game? I think I've even seen you post a pic once with like 99% of vehicles in Collections. :rolleyes: Thank god the devs are actually catering to the vast majority of people who aren't GTN whales.

You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean. :cool:

Dang! I was about to say that, but you beat me to it. :p

Anyway, as for direct sale items... hm. Not sure about that, but I'd like to see the newer direct-sale armors (Imperial Bastion, Jedi Survivalist, etc.) go on sale for a bit.