Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

Loska

Harbinger is once again available!

As I stated in a prior post, it is likely that most of you are not affected by the issues we experienced. Here is the primary scenario where you could be missing an item: If you had an item disappear from your inventory, character sheet, etc. and you then placed an item over top of it. Ex: You equipped a weapon, it disappeared, and you then put another weapon in that slot. In that situation it is possible you are missing one, or both of those items.

We are going to be pulling data on what items are missing from what characters in an effort to get those items back to you. This will not happen tonight, but I will post a status update on this tomorrow. You will not need to submit a CS ticket to resolve the issue.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked through this tonight, now get in there and play!

-eric

All I'm going to say is this: Thank you for your hard work. Regardless of other people's attitudes, I for one appreciate the effort put in to allow us to play this game. Thank you for all your hard work.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Bioware is hiring. Maybe if you could leave your katana and fedora behind and teleport down there and just fix that code right up? I'm sure that these guys and gals that work with that code daily would gladly step aside and let you point out the many "obvious" mistakes that they just can't bring themselves to fix.

lol.

Ah yes, the customer is responsible for making the product work.

In what funny kinda field do you work to get such an idea?

Ah yes, the customer is responsible for making the product work.

In what funny kinda field do you work to get such an idea?

Heh......... That "whooshing" sound that went past your ear.... that was the context and point of the comment you quoted going right past you. If you hurry... you might still be able to catch it. ;)

Edited by Andryah

I put 9 recovered relic tokens I've been saving up over time (to get the Sith Academy Obelisk deco) in my legacy hold and it disappeared. I think i might have put a different item in the slot it was occupying last night not knowing this affected the situation. As a result I got most items back but not the recovered relics. Do I open ticket at this point or when am I getting it back? Saw the update last night but not much after that. Edited by Cerazian

I'm glad they are fixing this to an extent. It'll be interesting to see how they find data on what was lost, because that is a LOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT of data to look through for them to find it. Alsoooooo if you feel like compensating for lost game time with some 248 gear I wouldnt complain :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well another version I've heard for FUBAR = F#*ked Up But According to Regulations where as I think SNAFU is more apropo for some of the on going glitches & Bugs - Situation Normally All F#*ked Up!. Here's to hoping all lost stuff does get tracked & returned.