Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

Loska

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can break down the time to find out what it cost you per hour sure.

But you cannot put a price on what it cost the player missing the hours he can play on a monthly subscription.

Especially when you consider losing 3-4 hrs in a single night during the only time that person can play pretty much is a loss of an entire 24hrs for them.

extending the due date for your subscription payment by 1 day seems a reasonable compensation. but they have never done this in the past so we cannot expect it to be done at all.

I can off the top of my head add up 1 month of lost time on my characters since the launch of this game due to server problems. I say why not subscribe every account ever created since launch 30 days sub status and see what happens.

Are we still on that last hour? Some people are real impatient. Sure, it's a bummer that all my toons are on Harbinger, but getting all huffy about it isn't helping anyone. You're just fighting for the sake of fighting. Do I hope that maybe BW will toss us some CC to make us feel better? Yeah, absolutely, but I don't expect it, nor would I demand it. I'd much rather they took all the time in the world to make sure this problem is fixed and doesn't happen again.

:)

Edited by Drewciferian

Are we still on that last hour? Some people are real impatient. Sure, it's a bummer that all my toons are on Harbinger, but getting all huffy about it isn't helping anyone. You're just fighting for the sake of fighting. Do I hope that maybe BW will toss us some CC to make us feel better? Yeah, absolutely, but I don't expect it, nor would I demand it. I'd much rather they took all the time in the world to make sure this problem is fixed and doesn't happen again.

:)

They should also fix all the in-game bugs while they're about it.

I spent 5 million credits for a dark gray dye module (way over priced) and went to the mailbox to get it, and bam, it wasn't there. The mail was there, and indicated there was an attachment, but the dye module was not attached to the mail. Bye bye 5 million credits.

They should also fix all the in-game bugs while they're about it.

Its not about the exact monetary value, your not taking in to account that people schedule they're day to play, just to find the server is down, and you dont know if its going to up in an hour or 8 hours, like I said before if it was just a one off occurrence that would be understandable but its been happening alot, besides other games i've played would give you compensation when its been this big of a problem, also considering this game is all about greed, charging you too much for every little thing, turn about is fair play I think

Its not about the exact monetary value, your not taking in to account that people schedule they're day to play, just to find the server is down, and you dont know if its going to up in an hour or 8 hours, like I said before if it was just a one off occurrence that would be understandable but its been happening alot, besides other games i've played would give you compensation when its been this big of a problem, also considering this game is all about greed, charging you too much for every little thing, turn about is fair play I think

Jesus! Is your grammar always that bad?

• Dev Post
Do they work through the night? Or are we not playing tonight? I only get to play at night :(

The team is still here working on getting everything resolved. We won't leave you hangin'!

ETA update - We are still working on getting Harbinger to be available for our own testing, there are some other issues getting in the way. We're working through them now. More info to follow. Thank you everyone for your patience!

-eric

Harbinger is the most populated server. Due to its higher maintenance needs, it is more susceptible to issues such as this.

To Be perfectly Honest i am more concerned with the fact that it goes into maintenance and restarts without any sort of test.

Some times I feel like some sort of Guinea Pig Used to stress test potential issues and report incompetence.

Hey folks!

We have implemented the potential fix onto Harbinger and are moving into the verification / testing step. At this point, assuming all goes well, we are looking at 60 minutes or less to be live. Hopefully on the lower end of that ETA but we'll see. I will pass on any additional information as I have it.

-eric

So uh... 60 minutes was a long time ago with no updates since. What gives?:rak_02:

Purchased 7 pieces of purple armor got all but the body armor - wasnt very expensive, but will my toon end up empty as people are reporting?

The server went dead just as i realised something was wrong.

NO ROLLBACK PLEASE!

So uh... 60 minutes was a long time ago with no updates since. What gives?:rak_02:

He just gave you another update 3 up. Calm down and look before you leap, they are all at work after hours working on it. Cut them a little slack. It's not a simple machine where you just go "oh look that hose is loose, that's the problem". Its a complex computer program, and I guarantee you no one there wants to be there working on a broken server. They want it fixed so they can go home to their families, maybe have a beer and go to bed. So take a breath.

He just gave you another update 3 up. Calm down and look before you leap, they are all at work after hours working on it. Cut them a little slack. It's not a simple machine where you just go "oh look that hose is loose, that's the problem". Its a complex computer program, and I guarantee you no one there wants to be there working on a broken server. They want it fixed so they can go home to their families, maybe have a beer and go to bed. So take a breath.

LOL - after hours? You obviously don't work IT... there are no hours, especially when you FUBAR your own systems.