Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

BW/EA should create a special page on their website for server status and another one for system alerts so they don't have to create a forum thread to tell people about server status or put alerts about the system like that the login server is broken and you can't log in...

At least the server status page shows the servers are down now (it just had an error earlier).

Doubt it would work. We have folks complaining that all the maintenance downtime in general is unannounced even though it gets posted here and in the launcher.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't got an ETA how do you have any idea if you are getting closer or not?

All The Best

I was wondering the same thing myself...

We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

So basically the Sith Invaded the OR Datacenter and Bureaucrats are trying to figure out how to write up a peace treaty. They are trying to figure out who pays for the Jelly Donuts during the Peace Treaty. Sith want creme filled but republic is more inclined for jelly.

Bro...you've got problems that far exceed videogame server downtimes. You'd best get a handle on that while you still can...

I was gonna suicide after my swtor sesh today.

guys my girlfriend is going to be home in 2 hours and I REALLY wanted to play before she comes back and makes me do really dumb **** like watch Atlanta housewives and do me up in drag.

You're gonna watch the Housewives finale and throw some delicious shade all day long mmmmm k gurlfriend *snaps fingers*

guys my girlfriend is going to be home in 2 hours and I REALLY wanted to play before she comes back and makes me do really dumb **** like watch Atlanta housewives and do me up in drag.

I am glad it's not just me. I have a brother

Edited by ActionAce

Keith and Eric thanks for all the feedback throughout the evening.

Almost 11pm here in Ireland and no sign of the game being available to play so I'm off to bed. Its not the end of the world but a free day or two extra sub for everyone would go a long way to making up for the wasted day's sub ( and not the first - lets be fair here).....there is precedent for it ....go back to the early days of the game - it happened (once!!).

Hope you get the game fixed up - we do appreciate that sith happens and you are trying your best..

*Jedi mind trick* - YOU WANT TO GIVE US 2 DAYS FREE SUB AND YOU NEED TO GO HOME AND RE-THINK YOUR LIFE :D

Another Irish NO WAYYYYY!!!!! xD