How many warning's have you gotten so far

Theonething

one, though I have to say it was not deserved..

before forums went down I got a warning for supposedly telling someone to kill themsleves..

all I did was use a emote to show my own state of mind.. sheesh..

Edited by Munx

the whole forum is pissed off and twitchy because so few people got in , if they tried to crack down on that it would just piss everyone off even more, and they probably realize that we aren't pissed off at bioware, we are just pissed.

Seriously **** this launch.

I've had no warnings but my question is simply - Why do you revel in it so much?

You're likely one warning from being suspended from the forums at the very least and possibly risk being banned from the game totally. It's generally standard practice that, you get your free gripe, your post gets deleted and then you shut up and deal with it. It's also generally standard practice that if you continue to repost, or create new posts regarding your disciplinary actions, you get banned.

On here that means losing your pre-order, and any game you might happen to have on EA or Origin.

Take a break. Whether you are right or wrong, and I personally believe you're wrong, the moderators have told you to give it a rest. My advice is go away, calm down, and come back when you're in a better frame of mind. Right now, you're prodding a bull and you're going to act all surprised when it steamrolls you.