Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

After Patch, DvL Event Armor Missing from Legacy Bank

arunav

I know others are also commenting on the armor topic today, but I'd just like to say some players are missing their DvL Event Armor Sets entirely.

Mine was stored in my Legacy Bank (I used it in 5.0 to get my characters up to level 70, and then have kept it there ever since), but, after logging in today, all 7 pieces of the set simply disappeared.

Please look into this issue. I also filed a ticket with CS.

Thank you. I know accidents happen, but the XP armor was the only reason I did the event last year, and I hope it can be restored based on our achievements from the event.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just beware that it may have moved in your legacy storage to even another section due to this happened in mine and I was able to locate all the bits spread out since it would go back into the first empty slots within the storage.

http://imgur.com/a/AhJCB

Since they changed it now you can see it has the legendary look so be on the lookout for bits like that in your legacy storage.

Please close this thread.

As others have noted above, the 7 armor pieces were simply placed in the first open slots of the Legacy Bank after the patch. I always kept the set in bay 6, and didn't see the armor pieces spread out in the first 3 bays due to all the other things kept in them.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

• Dev Post
Please close this thread.

As others have noted above, the 7 armor pieces were simply placed in the first open slots of the Legacy Bank after the patch. I always kept the set in bay 6, and didn't see the armor pieces spread out in the first 3 bays due to all the other things kept in them.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Instead of closing the thread I am going to quote you for visibility! To confirm two things:

• If you had the armor in a Cargo Hold / Legacy Storage it is possible that it moved, but it will still be in that same storage.
  • If you had mods in your armor, you should also find them in the same storage container as the armor. If you had the armor equipped the mods will have moved to your inventory.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Instead of closing the thread I am going to quote you for visibility! To confirm two things:

• If you had the armor in a Cargo Hold / Legacy Storage it is possible that it moved, but it will still be in that same storage.
  • If you had mods in your armor, you should also find them in the same storage container as the armor. If you had the armor equipped the mods will have moved to your inventory.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

That doesn't address people such as myself who did not get mods & enhansements returned despite having plenty of room for them, and more particularly, those of us who had dyed the armor and have now lost that dye.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

While my dvl armor was exchanged and moved from bay 6 to bay 1, none of the mods were moved, they're all gone and nowhere in the legacy storage box. these were custom made mods not the vendor stuff and although not highest end for the level, its still annoying to have happen.

That doesn't address people such as myself who did not get mods & enhansements returned despite having plenty of room for them, and more particularly, those of us who had dyed the armor and have now lost that dye.

Same here. DvL armor stored inside my legacy vault, had space inside the tab, but no mods/enhancements were returned. In my case I personally don't care because they were just cheap lvl 10 mods, but the issue should be more thoroughly investigated.

Same here. DvL armor stored inside my legacy vault, had space inside the tab, but no mods/enhancements were returned. In my case I personally don't care because they were just cheap lvl 10 mods, but the issue should be more thoroughly investigated.

I had the same thing occur, the Victorious Trailblazer armor was returned to my Legacy bank, but the mods in it were not returned. I had room to return the mods in question in the legacy hold, but none were.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Mods: no

Dye: yes

A black/black dye... and it's missing

I want it back :'(

I personally only had the augments returned, NONE of the 224 mods and enhancements on the set were returned into my legacy cargo hold or the inventory of the first logged toon. The devs need to admit that people are missing their mods. I am pretty angry. Those 224s represented a lot of Op hours and the more you pat me on the head, the angrier I become.

Just one question, what were you changing and or updating that would have caused an issue with legacy armor stored in legacy banks?

Seriously, how does something like this happen?

Some of the mistakes you folks make are inexcusable. If I made some of these mistakes at my job, I would't have my job anymore...

Armor was returned to the 1st tab of the legacy bank, but none of the mods / enhancements were returned. There would have only been 2 free slots available after the armor was returned, so the pieces would not have all fit. There was room in several other tabs, but not enough to hold all of the pieces in one tab except for tab 6. These were predominately 224 mods / enhancements which now can't be replaced without them being returned.

Armor was returned to the 1st tab of the legacy bank, but none of the mods / enhancements were returned. There would have only been 2 free slots available after the armor was returned, so the pieces would not have all fit. There was room in several other tabs, but not enough to hold all of the pieces in one tab except for tab 6. These were predominately 224 mods / enhancements which now can't be replaced without them being returned.

Exactly the same scenario for my set. Only set pcs and augments returned, no more room in that tab, no return of mods or enhancements to any other Legacy hold tab. *bump* for the same type problem.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

And if those mods were 242 they are now BoE and on the GTN.

Edited by DarthZaul

Just one question, what were you changing and or updating that would have caused an issue with legacy armor stored in legacy banks?

Seriously, how does something like this happen?

Some of the mistakes you folks make are inexcusable. If I made some of these mistakes at my job, I would't have my job anymore...

They essentially did a replacement in the patch. As in--- removed the old set and gave you a replacement set with new features (set bonus now in a removable armor mod, raising the armor rating of the mod to 160, and making the armor skins such that you could reuse them by putting new mods into them if you like).

So.. it is not surprising at all that mods/enhancements/augs all were audited and then "refunded" replacements to the player in your player inventory or cargo.

And clearly.. there were corner cases that did not get handled properly on the audit (which determines what you had, before removing the old DvL pieces from your inventories.). My guess.. they made wrong assumptions in their audit rules (like assuming nobody would put mods/enahancements/augs into the set that are higher then 128....the original armor factor for the gear) ... as it appears to be people who put higher level mods/enhancements and augs into the gear that did not get them refunded properly. They could have avoided wrong assumptions in their rules if they had run a backround process to audit all instances of what was installed in the armor pieces across the entire character base before they set the rules.

Edited by Andryah

I am one of those who did not feel anything was wrong with the DVL armor and didn't need "fixing".

I understand one of the issues was overbolster for some but the solution was messy overkill.

It needed fixing. Big time since gear makes a difference and some classes aren't evenly matched as it is. *Cough* mercs

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Now Eric, I am not fussing about the mods or stuff but the next time you move my Gear please put it back in the same spot. I am particular in my legacy storage where everything goes and you messed up my system. How dare you! :eek::p

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Unfortunately, this isn't entirely accurate... I also am one of those people who had their armor stored in the Legacy Bank. I found all the armor and augments spread across tabs 2 and 3 of my legacy bank, but NONE of the mods or enhancements were anywhere to be found, and I had plenty of available slots in my remaining legacy tabs for the items... They weren't in my inventory, or anywhere in either bank (cargo hold or legacy bank). :mad:

Do we need to make a ticket to get these items replaced?

Edited by Roobert

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Armor was in tab 1 of legacy bank. No mods or enhancements were in it on Tuesday, not in any other tabs and not in the inventory of the last character that had used it or the first character I signed into that day.

You stole my stuff and I want compensation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.