The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Missing GC Superior Boost with patch 5.1.2?

Johnycat

Hi all - wondering if anyone else has experienced this... a bit frustrating!?

I've submitted a ticket as well just now - hoping for a quick remedy!

In short... I patched todays update, logged in, and found that on 5 separate toons, the GC Superior Boost that was just activated (3 hours on each... only a few minutes used on each), have all been removed.

As folks know, these are not cheap - I paid 10 million credits for a stack of 5 (2 mill each) - that money, and those boosts are now gone.

Ugh - help!?

Cheers,

J

Edited by Johnycat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all - wondering if anyone else has experienced this... a bit frustrating!?

I've submitted a ticket as well just now - hoping for a quick remedy!

In short... I patched todays update, logged in, and found that on 5 separate toons, the GC Superior Boost that was just activated (3 hours on each... only a few minutes used on each), have all been removed.

As folks know, these are not cheap - I paid 10 million credits for a stack of 5 (2 mill each) - that money, and those boosts are now gone.

Ugh - help!?

Cheers,

J

I can confirm all my toons have had the boosters removed from the bar

Lucky one can't buy those with Cartel Coins... wait. Snap.

Amazingly fast fix incoming. :cool:

Indeed... just received a pm from Tait requesting additional info... and the ticket is already locked. Seems they're on top of it.

Thank you!

Cheers,

J

13 of my toons across 3 servers had active Superior Command Boosts and all of them are missing now after the patch. I sent in a ticket. Hopefully they compensate me with enough command tokens (on each of the three servers) to replace them.

Will we need to type out a ticket for customer support in order to receive our command boost back Tait? Also are you just covering the Cartel Versions of the boost or will the ones from the Command Boost vendor on fleet that you purchase with Command Tokens be covered as well?

Will we need to type out a ticket for customer support in order to receive our command boost back Tait? Also are you just covering the Cartel Versions of the boost or will the ones from the Command Boost vendor on fleet that you purchase with Command Tokens be covered as well?

Good question :D

Hey everyone!

We made a change to the Command Experience boosts in the patch, which caused active boosts to drop off. We will be granting a new item to players who had one active in order to make up for the missed time.

Thanks!

Thank you, sir!

Cheers,

J

Hey everyone!

We made a change to the Command Experience boosts in the patch, which caused active boosts to drop off. We will be granting a new item to players who had one active in order to make up for the missed time.

Thanks!

Thanx again Tait - is there any timeline on the fix that you can share?

Cheers,

J

Hey everyone!

Thanks!

Do we need to do anything or is it automatic?

Hey everyone!

Thanks!

Thank you for the response Tait. 2 Questions for you.

1. Do we need to create an in game ticket for this and list our toons that were impacted?

2. Time frame for when we can expect our "new" boost(s)?

• Dev Post
Thank you for the response Tait. 2 Questions for you.

1. Do we need to create an in game ticket for this and list our toons that were impacted?

2. Time frame for when we can expect our "new" boost(s)?

1. Nope! We know who you are.
  2. We are looking to have it happen today, but worst case by end of week. We'll post updates on timing as we have them!

-eric

2. We are looking to have it happen today, but worst case by end of week. We'll post updates on timing as we have them!

-eric

I made an in game ticket on the day :( guess i'll get one of those early morning replies lol.

-eric

Can we get command tokens for them instead of the buff? Because I am about to hit lvl Command Rank 180 and it will be pointless for me to get them.

Nope! We know who you are.

-eric

Bioware know who we are! They know and see all! No secret shall remain hidden!

This line provoked a wide smile on my face :)))

Ok, now that I flooded the thread with some pointless spam, I can see myself out... :sul_grin:

Edited by JediAAK

Hey folks!

In what will likely be my last forum post, I wanted to let you know that we are starting grants for replacement boosts. Instead of a single three-hour boost, you will receive two two-hour boosts. The grants will be running over the next few hours, and everyone should have their replacements by morning.

So long, everyone!

-Tait

Hey folks!

In what will likely be my last forum post, I wanted to let you know that we are starting grants for replacement boosts. Instead of a single three-hour boost, you will receive two two-hour boosts. The grants will be running over the next few hours, and everyone should have their replacements by morning.

So long, everyone!

-Tait

Wait.. what?! You're leaving? Thanks for the information.

Hey folks!

So long, everyone!

-Tait

You'll be missed for sure.

Thanks for all your efforts and everything you did in the shadows we don't even know.

Good luck in your next position!