This is just disgusting....

Gramm

Am I reading this right..... approx. 5M damage... and 5 kills....( shared) for the losing team? Or is there something more subtle I missed?

If the former is true the team dished out 5M damage to kill 1 opponent. - with just over 100K HP per character, you effectively had to kill them 50 times over.

You were outgunned, out healed, out merc'd, Stomped and crushed. I feel your pain.

On the upside >1900 cxp toward your next RNG box! Yay! - And it's only regs, so W/e :o

Your average pug derpstars at work, nothing special.

I should of added more context, I posted that link to show the amount of mercs in a single warzone. In 4.0 you'd rarely see this many sorcs in one game at best you'd see 4 maybe 5 sorcs but 9 mercs are a common sight, this is out of hand. Honest to god I'd rather fight in 4.0 again against sorcs than these 4 life mercs running amok.

Before someones says sorcs were more OP I'd argue that healer sorcs yes they're the OP but the dps sorcs weren't they would top damage boards but that's all fluff damage single target damage was just not there. Lightning was almost unseen in pvp madness was the only damage spec sorc for pvp as it was more useful. Sorcs had 2 lives and for good reason one being that they didn't have any defensive cooldowns besides Force Barrier after that they were fair game. Mercs on the other hand have 4 lives and may I remind you they're doing damage while they're living this long.

I played madness sorc for 4 years and rarely went healer and I can easily say madness sorc was not overpowered, easy to play hard to master.

Edited by Gramm

I should of added more context, I posted that link to show the amount of mercs in a single warzone. In 4.0 you'd rarely see this many sorcs in one game at best you'd see 4 maybe 5 sorcs but 9 mercs are a common sight, this is out of hand. Honest to god I'd rather fight in 4.0 again against sorcs than these 4 life mercs running amok.

Before someones says sorcs were more OP I'd argue that healer sorcs yes they're the OP but the dps sorcs weren't they would top damage boards but that's all fluff damage single target damage was just not there. Lightning was almost unseen in pvp madness was the only damage spec sorc for pvp as it was more useful. Sorcs had 2 lives and for good reason one being that they didn't have any defensive cooldowns besides Force Barrier after that they were fair game. Mercs on the other hand have 4 lives and may I remind you they're doing damage while they're living this long.

I played madness sorc for 4 years and rarely went healer and I can easily say madness sorc was not overpowered, easy to play hard to master.

I will certainly agree that mercs needs a slight nerf, but you still managed do +2mio damage on a juggernaut despite dying 8 times. I think your screenshot mostly reflect how bad / new your team mates were. Heck, both teams only have one 1 healer, and you guys even had a tank.

9 mercs out of 16 isn't disgusting - it's a Damage MVP farm (as you saw :))

I was in an arena recently, 7 mercs and me. "guys... let's focus the merc."

I think I was actually down in 5 digits for damage. Focused and burnt down immediately. It's why I don't do ranked with my Jugg.

Edited by stoopicus

9 mercs out of 16 isn't disgusting - it's a Damage MVP farm (as you saw :))

I was in an arena recently, 7 mercs and me. "guys... let's focus the merc."

I think I was actually down in 5 digits for damage. Focused and burnt down immediately. It's why I don't do ranked with my Jugg.

Kind of is considering if you focus them they'll just live long enough to kill you. I will say yes my team was a bunch of noobs but the fact that I'd rather fight the many number of 4.0 sorcs than 5.0 mercs any day because sorcs were beatable.

it is. because this game makes healing scale above DPS.

there is a easy fix. nerf all healings in pvp (self heals, etc) in 50~60% PVP only. so it won't affect pve side, and the game will run more smooth overall. but no... instead of having a "star wars" experience. we have light sabers made of bananas and blasters that are actually nerf guns. so no one dies.

it is funny how there are a lot of white knights trying to reason why, give excuses of "new players' bla bla. instead of just accept the game is in a very poor design for pvp...

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment on the Star Wars: The Old Republic forums. Attached is your exclusive ticket to the luxurious "L2P Club".

Should you have any problems with your membership, feel free to post more clueless whining here again.

Enjoy your membership!

Edited by Schoock

Helps I know how to play decently at jugg. I think they're in a good spot IMO.

The only class targeted faster than juggernauts in solo ranked are PTs. Even sorcs get a reprieve when a juggernaut is afoot. They are below average even for normal warzones, albeit more viable then for ranked.

Juggernaut tanks are fine.

Edited by Lundorff

They are below average even for normal warzones, albeit more viable then for ranked.

In general, PT, Sorc, Oper, Sin are all worse as DPS for regs than Juggs. What it lacks against Mara in pure damage, makes up in team utility.

That makes it a shared 3rd place. Except for Huttball, where they are simply #1.

Edited by Schoock

Don't over estimate the damage of a jugg, likely he is dot spreading and that tends to inflate your numbers but not really make a real difference over all. Much like madness sorcs they do tend to lack single target damage and certainly burst damage. Sure they can spread dots and pile up numbers but they aren't the same level of threat as a Mara or Sniper is, not even close.

Don't over estimate the damage of a jugg, likely he is dot spreading and that tends to inflate your numbers but not really make a real difference over all. Much like madness sorcs they do tend to lack single target damage and certainly burst damage. Sure they can spread dots and pile up numbers but they aren't the same level of threat as a Mara or Sniper is, not even close.

Thank you and that's is one of the reasons dps sorcs got nerfed because all they cared about was end of match dmg overall.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment on the Star Wars: The Old Republic forums. Attached is your exclusive ticket to the luxurious "L2P Club".

Should you have any problems with your membership, feel free to post more clueless whining here again.

Enjoy your membership!

trust me. I know how to play this game.

have you ever made it to legendary in the current season in Guild Wars 2? no then ****. guild wars has real balance. not this game and I didn't even oplay the fotm. sadly, star wars has a really poor design that even a pvp player like me (high ranking in many different games) can simply point out this game has a trash balance. doesn't take much brains to agree with that. if you defend that stuff, then either you are crazy or you are either a healer or you main a mercenary.